-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics
-[IFwsI]-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VIP/Mod at Superhero server [Sorted]

2 posters

Go down

VIP/Mod at Superhero server    [Sorted] Empty VIP/Mod at Superhero server [Sorted]

Post by Bacardi Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:37 pm

Hi,
I play Superhero on the Server" -[lFwsl]- SuperHero" and want to be a VIP or Mod.I am on Rank 6 on lvl 80. ..My name is [JFc] C00KiiEz
Ask the other Vip/Mods for me they can tell u more about me if u want.

Last edited by kenpachi on Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:05 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : lvl and rank changing)

Bacardi
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

VIP/Mod at Superhero server    [Sorted] Empty Re: VIP/Mod at Superhero server [Sorted]

Post by kenpachi Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:39 pm

If you had of pressed F1 You would of noticed the message that states that no more Vips will be add for now, Also you should of noticed the Topic stating that no more Vips will be added, Also you should of noticed that You couldn't create a topic on the correct section.

So, Sorry no more vips will be added for now.
kenpachi
kenpachi
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

https://fwsserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

VIP/Mod at Superhero server    [Sorted] Empty Mod/Vip at -[lFwsl]- SuperHero - server

Post by Bacardi Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:35 pm

Mod/Vip at -[lFwsl]- SuperHero - server

Hello Kenpachi,
I asked you for Vip at Fws Superhero server and you told me that u dont take Vips at the moment.
Well now you posted the Topic "now adding moderators / vips again" so this is my second try.

My Name is " [JFc] C00KiiEz " I´m on lvl 80 at rank 5 on the Fws Superhero-server I´m evry day online and i want to be Vip/Mod.
Of couse I promise not to hack and to be friendly to all other Players that follow the rules.
My USGN-Number is 71002 .
I would be happy if you choose me!
If you want more information about me,you can ask me or some other Mod´s / Vip´s from the server - The most know me.

Bacardi
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

VIP/Mod at Superhero server    [Sorted] Empty Re: VIP/Mod at Superhero server [Sorted]

Post by kenpachi Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:05 am

You've been added as a Vip for now to see how it goes.
kenpachi
kenpachi
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

https://fwsserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacardi Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:03 pm

thx men!

Bacardi
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down