-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics
-[IFwsI]-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music and everything else you listen to

+59
Ploggy344
piWi.
rokeliuxas
AhmedStrike
FrÂȘncis
Darklight
Procrastinator
gozugosu
EpicBaron
Glixable
Soushiant.iR
Elfing
Samael
Se7en
gamu5
MaSTeR NiXoGaN
ZxC
-Limon.#
Apfelbrot
wardog300
Zer0o
French Potato
zAzz
alaa
masterhand1000
Elisabeth.
yashukiller
Zumagio
Kingakis--VIP
spawn
EsSe
buzz*
Icygail
Gali
kazma
simarikano
Bubble
Physiology
estguy
Beatzem
Staki
ahmedlaajimi12
WeirdZBoy
Ipomme13
Rhyno
Drakon
lubo
Nighthawk
drcamper
Riplecs
sukhi
Mew~
RuzzleFury
Marlon13069
Ring-A-Ding / ParaBolt
Dimi
Destroyer ita
VETERAN(Alex)
Bonzo
63 posters

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Music and everything else you listen to - Page 17 Empty Re: Music and everything else you listen to

Post by Ploggy344 Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:04 am

100/10

Ploggy344
Ploggy344
Site user
Site user

http://www.ploggy.com

Back to top Go down

Music and everything else you listen to - Page 17 Empty Re: Music and everything else you listen to

Post by siN Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:20 am

Pliz diz is da gud song
siN
siN
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew~ Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:31 am

dropping some sh*t

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
also this came out two months ago:
Mew~
Mew~
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Elfing Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:07 pm

Truly beautiful.
Elfing
Elfing
Site user
Site user

Location : somewhere high up on a cliffside, on a ledge so narrow that there is room only for his two feet - and with the abyss, the ocean, eternal darkness, eternal solitude, eternal storm all around him

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploggy344 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:34 pm

I think this topic should be locked. Lately people post their favorite music but meanwhile no1 really cares. (at least most of the users)
Ploggy344
Ploggy344
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Elfing Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:49 pm

Ploggy344 wrote:I think this topic should be locked. Lately people post their favorite music but meanwhile no1 really cares. (at least most of the users)
I sincerely hope you realize how retarded that post was. I have so many problems with that last sentence.

First of all why did the care -or the lack thereof- about this particular thread bother you?

How in the hell would you know that the majority of users don't care about the songs being posted here? I care, that's a huge reason to keep the thread open on it's own.

Were you being sarcastic when you posted this?

If not, Would you suggest that there should be regulations for this specific thread? e.g: no shitposting, no music with 10 mil+ views.

Why is the word abbreviation so long?

If a doctor suddenly had a heart attack while doing surgery, would the other doctors work on the doctor or the patient?

Elfing
Elfing
Site user
Site user

Location : somewhere high up on a cliffside, on a ledge so narrow that there is room only for his two feet - and with the abyss, the ocean, eternal darkness, eternal solitude, eternal storm all around him

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew~ Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:56 pm

things elfing said^ also on another note for a few of you, will you stop commenting "lock this topic" kind of sh*t on every f**king topic you see on the f**king forum like a f**king autistic cunt please and thank you.
Mew~
Mew~
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploggy344 Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:15 am

This is kinda sh*tposting, people see this topic, share their favorite music and ignore all other posts. Only a few users like you and Mew post here regularly. By the way I am sure about 10% of your points were just earned by posting here. I don't know why you need to make up so much discussion when someone is against your thoughts Elfing. This topic is basically most useless I have ever seen. I would call this topic a filler topic to fill the activity.

@Mew this is the second time I ask to lock the topic + I have the point of it.
Ploggy344
Ploggy344
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Elfing Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:39 am

Ploggy344 wrote:This is kinda sh*tposting, people see this topic, share their favorite music and ignore all other posts. Only a few users like you and Mew post here regularly. By the way I am sure about 10% of your points were just earned by posting here. I don't know why you need to make up so much discussion when someone is against your thoughts Elfing. This topic is basically most useless I have ever seen. I would call this topic a filler topic to fill the activity.

@Mew this is the second time I ask to lock the topic + I have the point of it.

Actually, a lot of users are active in this topic. Even if it was only a few of us it wouldn't be a justification for shutting it down. And about the points thingy, I literally just noticed that forum users had "points", if you think I care that much about a couple of numbers on an obscure forum then you're confusing me with yourself.

I don't know why you need to make up so much discussion when someone is against your thoughts Elfing.
It's not because your opinions contradict mine, that'd be hella close minded. It's because you've said something so dumb that trying not to reply to your post was an exercise in futility.
Instead of saying that "this is all shitposting" and that "noone cares about the music posted on this thread other than me and mew" -which still wouldnt justify shutting the topic down cuz arguably we da best but w/e- why don't you give us an actual argument as to why you think the topic should be closed. Because so far all the "reasons" you've stated were completely biased and retarded.
Elfing
Elfing
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by EpicBaron Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:48 am

just because you dont like music at all that doesnt mean other fellas can share their fav tunes m8
EpicBaron
EpicBaron
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploggy344 Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:57 am

Elfing wrote:And about the points thingy, I literally just noticed that forum users had "points", if you think I care that much about a couple of numbers on an obscure forum then you're confusing me with yourself.
Even if those points do not matter it just shows off your activity on this topic.

FWS is a gaming community and it does not have to do anything with music, this topic is in "Other Stuff" section but still it has been filling the forum activity in the last few weeks. Another question, why would anyone ask for music in this community? You can just search it on the internet and not there but I guess the guy who created this topic only asked for FAVOURITE music and not the music you just discovered Elfing. My thoughts on inactivity is based on replies, so far I haven't seen a guy replying to other one's muisc eg: "I like that one" "I dont like this music" "good artist" etc.  Aand it's not because I am not into music myself. I also assume this topic just turned into 3 men topic - Mew, Elfing, Epicbaron

Not only this topic, this is pretty much the same thing but there is a difference: 1. People post once i a month in this topic, not everyday 2. Users care more about other posts.

Last edited by Ploggy344 on Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Ploggy344
Ploggy344
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Elfing Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:01 am

Elfing wrote:lolwat
Elfing
Elfing
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploggy344 Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:07 am

I hope this topic gets locked or you both will post less.
sIN wrote:No further comment.
Ploggy344
Ploggy344
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Elfing Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:10 am

I hope you
Mew~ wrote:will stop commenting "lock this topic" kind of sh*t on every f**king topic you see on the f**king forum like a f**king autistic cunt

Elfing
Elfing
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by EpicBaron Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:16 am

Ploggy,calm ur tits man.

What's wrong with people sharing some music?

Is just a way of socializing,i dont see what difference does it makes with chatbox
EpicBaron
EpicBaron
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by siN Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:25 am

HĂĄs this suddendly Turned into a keemstar drama alert vĂ­deo? Guyz plz

Ploggy imo ur wrong, for example there are members here that listen to a particular type of song, for ex dubstep, i'm especialized in dubstep, I post good dubstep here sĂł if other people wanna hear something different they can, in here. This topic is far away fron useless, look at the recentes mĂșsica members have poster along this 17 pages.

siN
siN
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by EpicBaron Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:31 am

Kwality dabstep
EpicBaron
EpicBaron
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Elfing Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:18 am

Elfing
Elfing
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Inferno Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:18 am

Osu!
Inferno
Inferno
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by siN Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:40 pm

siN
siN
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by EpicBaron Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:46 pm

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4pg6v_pink-floyd-live-at-pompeii-careful_music

Dis racist forum doesnt accept it and youtube deletes it for gdamn copyright dailymotion ftw
EpicBaron
EpicBaron
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Soushiant.iR Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:10 am

Soushiant.iR
Soushiant.iR

http://project-extract.site50.net/Download/gui.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Se7en Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:06 am

Soushiant.iR wrote:

I remember watching this show all day when I was younger, ah memories Very Happy
Se7en
Se7en
Site user
Site user

http://slowpoke101.forum.st/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploggy344 Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:26 pm

Se7en wrote:
I remember watching this show all day when I was younger, ah memories Very Happy

Same, good one Soushi.
Ploggy344
Ploggy344
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Elfing Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:28 pm

Elfing
Elfing
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next