-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics
-[IFwsI]-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ice Cube - Sic Them Youngins On'Em

2 posters

Go down

Ice Cube - Sic Them Youngins On'Em  Empty Ice Cube - Sic Them Youngins On'Em

Post by Dimi Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:45 am

Hello FWS users,

I want to show you the new single released by Ice Cube --> Sic Them Youngins On'Em

About this song : That's the new single of Ice Cube released this year in 11th February. It's the 4th single released from his upcoming album "Everythang's Corrupt". The album will be released, maybe, in 13 May 2014.

About the video : The video begin with a remix from the single "Wanksta", single made by 50 Cent and released in 2003 from his album "Get Rich Or Die Tryin' " (you can skip the video to 1:40 cause at that part begin the song). Here, Ice Cube talks about that he's the boss of the getto and he send shooters and assassins to kill you and you, maybe, you'll don't know who sent them.
In the 2nd verse, in the part "Rap god n*gga, please take a bow", he gave credits and respects to Eminem cause he mentioned his respects for Ice Cube and N.W.A. in his single "Rap God" ("Me? I’m a product of Rakim, Lakim Shabazz, 2Pac, N.W.A, Cube, hey, Doc, Ren, Yella, Eazy, thank you, they got Slim"). You can check
here the lyrics to see.

Here's the video :

Here you can check another singles from his upcoming album:

So, listen, enjoy & rate this great West Coast Rap song.
Dimi
Dimi
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Ice Cube - Sic Them Youngins On'Em  Empty Re: Ice Cube - Sic Them Youngins On'Em

Post by T i g r E * ~ Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:03 pm

Seems cool Surprised
T i g r E * ~
T i g r E * ~
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum