-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics
-[IFwsI]-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most annoying player on the Jail server

5 posters

Go down

The most annoying player on the Jail server Empty The most annoying player on the Jail server

Post by Dimi Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:55 am

Hello Fws users,

When I enter on Jail server, most of my times when I enter, I see a guy called Ezreal playing and this guy is so annoying. In this case, do u think about me that I'm crazy, but I'm not.
Why he's annoying? I have more arguments to show u why he's :
- he spams a lot in main chat and in PM messages
- he insults all moderators from FWS, except Woody, who think about him that is the best mod  Shocked 
- after I muted him because he insults me, he rejoin the server and began insults in turkish
- he says that is the best cs2d player and Unknown know him and, but I don't think so cause his attitude show me that he's a stupid kid and a lier

I'm talkin about him cause, except me, another moderators get annoyed from him and we don't know how to do to stop this stupid kid.
Dimi
Dimi
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

The most annoying player on the Jail server Empty Re: The most annoying player on the Jail server

Post by Bonzo Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:11 pm

I kind of remember that when it came to moderating we had this nice unspoken rule that if someone is truly a huge a**hole for no apparent reason and doesn't listen when told to stop, then it's okay to ban that guy.
Bonzo
Bonzo

Back to top Go down

The most annoying player on the Jail server Empty Re: The most annoying player on the Jail server

Post by T i g r E * ~ Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:37 pm

This is just some kid. Unknown have turkish players, but not assholes on it.

I saw him so many times as guest.

No worries or complainings, i just don't give a f**k about him.
Next time i cross off with him i will be kicking him from server till i got Mod2, then i will ban him VIA ip, usgn, Life and names.

Have fun kicking this guy bro <3
T i g r E * ~
T i g r E * ~
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighthawk Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:46 pm

I agree with Dimi. He's annoying and he spams like crazy. He also goes with the name "itachi".
Nighthawk
Nighthawk
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader

http://bit.ly/irfandahir

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimi Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:37 pm

Bonzo wrote:I kind of remember that when it came to moderating we had this nice unspoken rule that if someone is truly a huge a**hole for no apparent reason and doesn't listen when told to stop, then it's okay to ban that guy.
It sounds interesting.

My conclusion : Guys, if he continue acting like a stupid a**h*le, kick him and if he doesn't stop, pray to God to send me on server and ban him.
Dimi
Dimi
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Physiology Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:18 pm

I can attest to this. I tried kicking him after he freekilled me, then got accused of "freevoting"...
Physiology
Physiology
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum