-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics
-[IFwsI]-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adminstrator/Moderetörs section at life care?

5 posters

Go down

Adminstrator/Moderetörs section at life care? Empty Adminstrator/Moderetörs section at life care?

Post by Pyro Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:19 pm

Talk to friends, NO ı wrote everything and since 2 days: 9 hours I wil also like I'm waiting for my application since nine o'clock yesterday hoping for still more in my application is not accepted, or bakılmadı to be sensitive to this issue, I would ask the admin please admininstrator I want her to look at this thread.
Pyro
Pyro
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Adminstrator/Moderetörs section at life care? Empty Re: Adminstrator/Moderetörs section at life care?

Post by Drakon Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:41 pm

Be patient.

You may try to use this topic: click
Drakon
Drakon
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Adminstrator/Moderetörs section at life care? Empty Re: Adminstrator/Moderetörs section at life care?

Post by Woody Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:54 pm

bakılmad... Talk English there,kid... I waited more than 15days for my first mod1 application. Would you wait some short time ?
Woody
Woody
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:59 pm

Woody wrote:I waited more than 15days for my first mod1

That's not nothing!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimi Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:18 pm

I have the answer at your ask : Learn 2 English and what it means "to wait" or "waiting".
Dimi
Dimi
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Woody Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:38 pm

Brainless wrote:
Woody wrote:I waited more than 15days for my first mod1

That's not nothing!
No, I just can't understand how kids cannot wait 5days for an accept/reject and creating tons of new topics for "me vip accept" or "me mod accept". I don't say that 15 days is much, someone was waiting more but this is my story.
Woody
Woody
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew~ Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:03 am

It's quite easy to tell he is not getting accepted *in my opinion* I think we should have some of our mod2's being able to reject this kind of applications only.
Mew~
Mew~
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down