-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics
-[IFwsI]-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why shotgun server is empty? O.O - answer

+4
Nighthawk
cyan
Da BoSS
Glixable
8 posters

Go down

Why shotgun server is empty? O.O - answer Empty Why shotgun server is empty? O.O - answer

Post by Glixable Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:29 pm

Hai guys!
As you see, no one plays at fws shotgun server, why? - Nowdays shotgun clans are popular, so what about making it too? In F1 they put members name and clan wars what they have won and lost. Some of you think this is annoying because im '' spamming'' these requests here, but i always loved fws shotgun server, i want to get population back! This is pretty good idea, and winning is not most important, just having some fun. These shotgun ''pros'' are not kinda abusive and actually most of them are turkish people. So lets make this clan group.
People are not interested to play just shotgun, they need some challenge and want to play at
clanwars, so its more interesting. By making tourament we will get more ppl at shotgun server.
Please dont ignore this. Scripts is not needed, just need to make group and change shotgun F1 info, and final step - challenge other clan. Lets try this, if it wont work then we/you can close this. Im really sorry for making these requests but i really want to upgrade fws servers.

Glixable
Site user
Site user

http://Troll.lol

Back to top Go down

Why shotgun server is empty? O.O - answer Empty Re: Why shotgun server is empty? O.O - answer

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:52 pm

or just go to [LSD] and tell people to go to -[IFwsI]-

Back to top Go down

Why shotgun server is empty? O.O - answer Empty Re: Why shotgun server is empty? O.O - answer

Post by Da BoSS Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:27 pm

We probably need to start by removing all these maps that are added to the shotgun server and bring it back to how it was with only one map. We could use also a points system in which if you reach an amount of points you'd automatically become vip (like the one in HC) or any good new upgrade so people would like to go back to it.
Da BoSS
Da BoSS

Back to top Go down

Post by cyan Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:50 am

Brainless wrote:or just go to [LSD] and tell people to go to -[IFwsI]-

Both servers are always empty..
cyan
cyan
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Glixable Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:52 pm

LSD have that point thing, its still empty. Look at turkish clan servers they have everyday players.

Glixable
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighthawk Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:11 pm

[LSD] Shotgun is pretty active. When even a single player goes there, you'd be followed by 4 or more.

I agree to what Da BoSS said about reverting back to one map.
Nighthawk
Nighthawk
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader

http://bit.ly/irfandahir

Back to top Go down

Post by cyan Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:39 am

.Mikasa*~ wrote:[LSD] Shotgun is pretty active. When even a single player goes there, you'd be followed by 4 or more.map."

Sorry but i haven't seen any players in LSD or FWS for a while
cyan
cyan
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Glixable Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:53 pm

Oh damn, i forgot. Im banned from LSD O.O
Btw. Please dont talk about LSD, just answer for my request.

Glixable
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by _Yank Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:01 pm

It's all because players miss me Glixable.
Anyway, there's nothing that can be done for now unless we do something totally new :/
_Yank
_Yank
Site user
Site user

http://ares2d.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Glixable Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:24 pm

Fws rly needs something new. Year to year, nothing changes.

Glixable
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by lubo Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:33 pm

Glixable wrote:Fws rly needs something new. Year to year, nothing changes.

Yeah mind the fact that we are the best jail server, have a new wanted list lua, updating commands,damage show lua, new admins/mods, Fws dogouse server.
Mate please, stop with the inaccurate posts it's getting annoying, we are doing the best we can with our limited time and there is always someone to complain.

lubo
Map Maker
Map Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Inferno Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:46 pm

Well FWS has become the best Jail server hoster since INFINITY has gone down.
Inferno
Inferno
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Glixable Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:00 pm

lubo wrote:
Glixable wrote:Fws rly needs something new. Year to year, nothing changes.

Yeah mind the fact that we are the best jail server, have a new wanted list lua, updating commands,damage show lua, new admins/mods, Fws dogouse server.
Mate please, stop with the inaccurate posts it's getting annoying, we are doing the best we can with our limited time and there is always someone to complain.
How many servers fws have? -7
How many of them have upgraded? -1

Dude, just asking to change shotgun server, nothing else. Made couple applys where asking to upgrade shotgun server. '' good idea'', *nothing happens*

Edit: Theres 2 jailserver.
Doghouse server is useless, all playing at first one.

Glixable
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhyno Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:28 pm

Why are you so sticky on the FWS Shotgun server? There are plenty other shotgun server, which you can visit and play (or create your own one=. The FWS Doghouse server isn't really useless. Many players are joining this server, and if there are many maps, it'll give a great variety and doesn't get boring so fast. Server's like FWS Shotgun or Deathrun are type of server which are old and isn't popular anymore. Maybe in the past, but not nowadays? Meh. I don't think an update will change anything, since people aren't interested anymore. Sorry to say, but it's the way it is. :I

Maybe I'm completely wrong with my statement, but that is the way I'm seeing the current situation with the servers.
Rhyno
Rhyno
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Glixable Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:28 pm

Why are you so sticky on the FWS Shotgun server? wrote:
Because i play at this server many years. This was my favourite server until it got inactive. This wont change anything. I give up, can be trashed.

Glixable
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:29 pm

Glixable wrote:
Doghouse server is useless,

Doghouse server is getting more popular, as you can see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down