-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics
-[IFwsI]-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PUT YOUR THEORIES HERE

+4
Apfelbrot
Nighthawk
Soushiant.iR
Disturbing Menace
8 posters

Go down

PUT YOUR THEORIES HERE Empty PUT YOUR THEORIES HERE

Post by Disturbing Menace Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:16 pm

Reason to live is for someone else to live.
Reason to die is for someone else to live.Reason is to survive.
The fabric of creation that was put into every single piece of us.

Bible wrote:"Let the one who has insight calculate the beast's number, for it is man's number, and his number is 666"
It IS man's number.It's 666.
Since something is man's,it probably belongs to man,and it probably is a part of a man.
Now,use your knowledge.What makes life possible? What element does that? What is it's name?
It is 666.And it is the Carbon (6 protons,6 neutrons,6 electrons).
Now if you are skeptic,pay attention.
IT BELONGS TO A MAN. AND IT HAS 666 configuration.
But,that's not really a proof -_-
Now,pay attention.DNA is the build-up molecule of the man.It is a weird molecule with spirales.
Now,what thing is displayed as a spirale?
Satan in his serpent form at the events of golden apples.Since DNA (Satan) is a build-up of Carbon then that means...
oh god.
Carbon is a perfect element. Hexagonal system is perfect. 6 number is the first perfect number.Carbon IS 666 and Satan IS 666.
Carbon,as represent of life and death and
Satan,as represent of life and death.
If satan didn't lure Adam and Eve to the golden apples,there would be no life on earth and there would be no death also.
It is the life and death.
DNA is that thing that makes us smart.Thing that makes us go against God.
And Satan does makes us go against God.
Then that means that we have a bit of evil inside.
That we have something demonic. Something evil and foul.
Carbon is contained in following things:
Sugars (Glucose,Fructose,Saharose), Alcohols, Esthers, Diamond, Coal, Greases...
Carbon makes life. Carbon ends it (CO2,CO)
This puts it out. 666 is Carbon,and Carbon is man's number.
"for it is man's number, and his thing is Carbon"
I conclude with my theory.
Carbon is a perfect element.
It has good sides and bad sides.
Good sides: Life (Glucose,that gives us energy,Coal,Diamonds)
Bad sides: Addictions and death (C17H21NO4 Cocaine, C21H23NO5 Heroin,C10H15N Methamphetamine,C11H26NO2PS Nerve gas VX)
It is the "thing".
the "matter".
the "life".
the "death".

Last edited by Disturbing Menace on Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Disturbing Menace
Disturbing Menace

Back to top Go down

PUT YOUR THEORIES HERE Empty Re: PUT YOUR THEORIES HERE

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:22 pm

Interesting

Last edited by Brainless on Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbing Menace Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:24 pm

Of course it's not.
But Nighthawk asked me to post some of my theories.
And I'm muslim Smile
Disturbing Menace
Disturbing Menace

Back to top Go down

Post by Soushiant.iR Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:09 pm

Reason to live is for someone else to live.
You're spitting words outa your mouth on this one. Basically, the purpose of creation was to evolve a being as much as it is possible. Otherwise, go outside and suicide because life would be meaningless in any case.

Carbon,as represent of life and death and
no
Satan,as represent of life and death.
and no

DNA is that thing that makes us smart.Thing that makes us go against God.
And Satan does makes us go against God.
Then that means that we have a bit of evil inside.
lol. The fact is that you ARE deceived by Satan when you go against God, you're mixing it up. And no, there is no such thing as a 'Devilish spirit' inside a pure human soul, get your references straight.

Carbon makes life. Carbon ends it (CO2,CO) --and CH4 which is in yo fart
welp, both Hydrogen and Oxygen play a major role as well, as Carbon is almost useless without the presence of Hydrogen.

Your entire post is focusing on a single element(and using false/unclear propositions to reason something else, which is not accepted), I think you're missing the point that we can say all these about some other elements as well. -as I mentioned above-
The 'conclusion' is not 'concluding' anything as well, you can make both good and bad use of everything around you (not talking about exceptions). And again, unclear reasoning from another unclear proposition, probably because your mind is canalized through this only topic.

Anyways, nice try ;)
Soushiant.iR
Soushiant.iR

http://project-extract.site50.net/Download/gui.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighthawk Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:17 pm

Yeahp, I pretty much asked for his theory and that's intriguing. Wink Muslim too here, between.
My theories do not concern what's inside the sandbox (I refer to the universe as a sandbox) but what's the purpose of it and whatnot.

Talking about Carbon, funfact. Research upon Carbon-14. It's a Carbon isotope pretty much in everything. It's how scientists calculate the accurate age of something from thousands of years ago. It could be the Carbon in us you're talking about. Wink
But according to our beliefs there's the Naafs (part of our souls) which have stimulate our good and bad. It's what makes us actual Artificial Intelligence.

According to my theory it works like this. You get the idea of wanting to get up and study. That's 1 point to the "Good" Naaf. Then you suddenly get another idea that your favorite TV show will be airing a new episode in a few minutes so you want to watch that, that's +1 to the "Bad" one. Then you get another thought of not wanting to because you're simply lazy, that's another +1 to the "Bad" one. Hence a ratio of 1:2. That'll continue and the accumulated conclusion of your decision would be based on the weightage of which one is heavier (has more points). Pretty much Satan "whispers into the hearts of mankind", aka incrementing the Baf Naaf, hence getting it stimulated.

That's just one of my theories thoe. Wink And I agree with soushi here too, lets not get focused on just one element. I mean after all, everything in this universe is linked together somehow.

Last edited by Nighthawk on Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrections)
Nighthawk
Nighthawk
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader

http://bit.ly/irfandahir

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbing Menace Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:19 pm

@Soushiant.iR wow that made me think alot Very Happy

@Nighthawk Nice Very Happy
Disturbing Menace
Disturbing Menace

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbing Menace Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:32 pm

And this theory was one of my weakest.
But when somebody says "paralell universes" to me, I think of this image. Gray ball being an object in 2 universe
and dark gray one in 1 universe
PUT YOUR THEORIES HERE Multiv10
And that one big multiverse contains different dimensions of time & space of universes.
For example:
Multiverse is this image.
Gray balls are definitions of it.

Multiverse holds TIME AND SPACE.
Universe is a modification of Multiverse and holds its definition and shape of the Multiverse.
Something like a saved game.

Another example:
You play Skyrim and decide to kill Paarthurnax.
After you kill him, you save.
And then you load a savegame and you decide not to kill him. And then you save.
These two savegames are just their own definitions of events at the multiverse (Skyrim)
Disturbing Menace
Disturbing Menace

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighthawk Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:42 pm

That's the probability wave thingy. I used to go with it but I kinda nullify the idea. They're pretty much the same thing, except your values are different. It doesn't hold just time and space, it holds everything. And that everything is held by another major thing. Which, is all in the sandbox.
The reason I just don't go with the idea is because a parallel universe would be created for every atom's movement? I mean think about it. The brownian motion. Every atom moves at a random direction, in one universe it could've moved left with other probabilities and in another it went right. Pretty much the idea seems kinda ludicrous since a new universe "wave" for every. single. thing?

Naaaaaaah, must be something else.*

*still working on that

Thinking about these things kinda have me embrace emotional destability and anxiety attacks, I wonder if you guys feel the same.
Nighthawk
Nighthawk
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbing Menace Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:50 pm

Yeah I agree with you on that.That's perfectly what I've meant.One thing,many different forms.
Disturbing Menace
Disturbing Menace

Back to top Go down

Post by Soushiant.iR Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:52 pm

You have to define 'Universe' before making any use of it. It will baffle you as it goes if you don't define the base.
Soushiant.iR
Soushiant.iR

Back to top Go down

Post by Apfelbrot Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:53 am

Disturbing Menace wrote:Reason to live is for someone else to live.
Why?
How do you define "someone", what is the difference between "someone" and "something"?
What makes you human?

Soushiant.iR wrote:[...] the purpose of creation was to evolve a being as much as it is possible. Otherwise, [...] suicide because life would be meaningless in any case.
Why? If the sole purpose of our existence is the creation of a species, shouldn't YOUR life as an individual be completely meaningless? Why would you not commit suicide?

Nighthawk wrote:[...]Thinking about these things kinda have me embrace emotional destability and anxiety attacks, I wonder if you guys feel the same.
Why that? o.o
Personally, I don't see the point in getting emotional here; depressed and/or suicidal, much rather.

Also, can you guys tell me what you're trying to achieve with these theories?
Apfelbrot
Apfelbrot
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatzem Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:49 am

This is VERY INTERESTING. Apfel let them, everything about life purpose is interesting to me haha

People can always find different purposes. Plenty live for different purposes, haven't find mine yet, I just love too much my family to leave them o.o
Beatzem
Beatzem
Site user
Site user

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCrystekz/

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbing Menace Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:44 am

Apfelbrot wrote:Also, can you guys tell me what you're trying to achieve with these theories?

We are trying to achieve understanding. Come on. Haven't you atleast once in your life found a person who can understand you,fix your mistakes,who shares stuff with you. This is a social forum where people hang out. If that's a problem, ok then.
Disturbing Menace
Disturbing Menace

Back to top Go down

Post by Apfelbrot Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:47 am

Disturbing Menace wrote:We are trying to achieve understanding. Come on. Haven't you atleast once in your life found a person who can understand you,fix your mistakes,who shares stuff with you. This is a social forum where people hang out. If that's a problem, ok then.
Dash wrote:This is VERY INTERESTING. Apfel let them, everything about life purpose is interesting to me haha

People can always find different purposes. Plenty live for different purposes, haven't find mine yet, I just love too much my family to leave them o.o
I did not mean to appear angry or something, I appologise if I offended you in any way.

In fact, I'm very interested in topics like these as well. However, I think it's futile to discuss metaphysics without defining the observer beforehand, as the significance of the consequences (such as the purpose of life) you draw for yourself based on these theories can potentially vary vastly (in their meaning for you) depending on who you (think you) are.
Explanations are fine, but purpose is made by people; which is why I think that if you want to achieve understanding, you need to focus on the people, the observer watching the universe.

Therefore I'd like to know who you guys are, because imho that's the interesting part. So, who are you, what makes you who you are?

Also, nope, Disturbing Menace, I haven't found a person who understands me completely yet. And I don't expect to anytime soon.
However, I do not think it's possible to achieve this kind of human understanding by e.g. digging through an almost infinite amount of possible universes that in the end can't hold any greater importance besides removing a bit of the miraculous aspect of our existence.
Apfelbrot
Apfelbrot
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Inferno Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:34 pm

If we don't end hate, hate will end us-

Inferno
Inferno
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Soushiant.iR Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:53 pm

Why? If the sole purpose of our existence is the creation of a species, shouldn't YOUR life as an individual be completely meaningless? Why would you not commit suicide?
So I guess that we do not have an agreement on this "purpose".
What am I understanding from v this v
[...] but purpose is made by people
is that THE PEOPLE are the ones who define their own purpose, I'd rather call that "the reason to live".

To make it even more clear, "Purpose" is A DEFINED GOAL, and it's been set by the God, "Reason" is the path any human defines to reach the "Purpose". In between, many humans don't even know what the "Purpose" is. Unfortunately, it's usually mistaken and even changed, as we're having it in the Materialistic ideology and many other foul ideologies. Following these null ideologies makes everyone to doubt the original "Purpose", deceiving them that there's one bigger and better "Purpose", this will make them rethink their "Reason" and finally, with both their "Purpose" and "Reason" shifted, there will be a new living for 'em. [erroneous, if I am to define it]  
So now there's a foul assumption(Purpose) which is leading to an unknown outcome(Reason) [even tho' reaching something true through a foul assumption is not accepted], you can say for sure that it can not be trusted unless there is a more decisive way. I'd rather go after a definite assumption which is using logical reasoning to reach it's results.
Soushiant.iR
Soushiant.iR

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighthawk Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:00 am

@Apfel, anxiety attacks should be common? You're doubting everything around you. Anything & Everything that you've known for so long, is all a part of a sandbox and you're in it. What would you do then?
Nighthawk
Nighthawk
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimi Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:42 am

Ok, I'll put my theory here:
I still think in this world it exists people who have some supranatural powers like telekinesis, mind readers, invisibility and more and I think most of them have 1 parent which is an alien and they're connected with this creatures.
Why do I think this? I read a book called "Viitor cu cap de mort" (trans. "Future with the death's head") which was telling about a guy with telekinesis powers who find some historical things about aliens and how they influenced this world in Bucegi Mountain (yh, in my country, most of people think it hides lost and unknown historical things related to them past). He discovered a big room in the mountain where it was a big table. That table had an advanced tehnology and it was relating some things from history which we believe them true, but more of them are lies : Jesus Christ existed and at his crucifixion participated some people dressed like the ones from Middle Ages, so that explain the time travelling; Vatican knows the Romanian culture (more accurate, let's say Dacian culture) was oldest than Assyrian and Egiptian one, where are the Ark of Covenant and Saint Graal right now and more of this mysterious and strange things.
That's my theory, what do you think about it?
Dimi
Dimi
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbing Menace Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:32 pm

Dimi wrote:Ok, I'll put my theory here:
I still think in this world it exists people who have some supranatural powers like telekinesis, mind readers, invisibility and more and I think most of them have 1 parent which is an alien and they're connected with this creatures.
Why do I think this? I read a book called "Viitor cu cap de mort" (trans. "Future with the death's head") which was telling about a guy with telekinesis powers who find some historical things about aliens and how they influenced this world in Bucegi Mountain (yh, in my country, most of people think it hides lost and unknown historical things related to them past). He discovered a big room in the mountain where it was a big table. That table had an advanced tehnology and it was relating some things from history which we believe them true, but more of them are lies : Jesus Christ existed and at his crucifixion participated some people dressed like the ones from Middle Ages, so that explain the time travelling; Vatican knows the Romanian culture (more accurate, let's say Dacian culture) was oldest than Assyrian and Egiptian one, where are the Ark of Covenant and Saint Graal right now and more of this mysterious and strange things.
That's my theory, what do you think about it?
I believe in that kind of things.
Why would everyone fight for the Balkans?
Because cultures that live there,hold something extraordinary.
In Bosnia you have the worlds largest pyramid,but it's not accepted officially.
Pyramid is not a big deal compared to a tunnel that is so big you can lose yourself in it.
I can do basic telekinesis stuff, like read someones mind.
It's not that hard.You just need to focus and "read" the waves produced by brain.
Because you can affect math randomization with your brain.
http://www.psychic-experiences.com/psychic-tests/telekinesis-test.php
Thinking of number 1 makes it go right
Thinking of number 0 makes it go left
Freaky but possible
Disturbing Menace
Disturbing Menace

Back to top Go down

Post by WeirdZBoy Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:34 pm

My theory is what I believe in the game
-THis game is called assassin creed which they are many episodes that occurred in the ubisoft they probably make theories about what's is our life benefit to subject
aka eagle vision you might actually be able know each how our life is created with all ac episodes that includes a fabulous ending Smile and maybe openings too Razz also look at ac revealation ending hopefully just sit back and watch

WeirdZBoy
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimi Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:10 pm

Disturbing Menace wrote:I believe in that kind of things.
Why would everyone fight for the Balkans?
Because cultures that live there,hold something extraordinary.
In Bosnia you have the worlds largest pyramid,but it's not accepted officially.
Pyramid is not a big deal compared to a tunnel that is so big you can lose yourself in it.
I heard about that pyramid, but yh idk why it's not accepted officialy. Btw, in the same book, it was talkin about a large tunnel in Bucegi Mountain which connect the Pyramids from Egypt and a strange structure from Iraq with the center of the Earth.
Disturbing Menace wrote:I can do basic telekinesis stuff, like read someones mind.
It's not that hard.You just need to focus and "read" the waves produced by brain.
Because you can affect math randomization with your brain.
O.o I know every people have these kind of power, but not all of them can or know how to use them.
Dimi
Dimi
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbing Menace Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:41 pm

Dimi wrote:O.o I know every people have these kind of power, but not all of them can or know how to use them.

In Islam,my religion,telepathy and metaphysical strenght of musculine or mental is possible.It's not denied and it says that people gifted from God can do this.There have been several cases of Khalifas having mind reading.One prophet could manipulate dread devils and demons to use them to build things.That same prophet could speak with animals.Any kind of animals.But what I have is "unclear" mind reading.Or "coded" one.I can't "see" someones mind,but I can feel its meaning.Anyone can do that,if you believe that you can do this.Try it.It's really amazing and mind blowing.You can practice telekinesis on the link in my signature.Test is somewhere on below of the page.
Disturbing Menace
Disturbing Menace

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbing Menace Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:17 pm

https://medium.com/matter/could-this-man-hold-the-secret-to-human-regeneration-1e66944f0a8d
Read this...
Disturbing Menace
Disturbing Menace

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum