-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics
-[IFwsI]-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insults,Flames,Free kicks people,How is he a mod?

+6
Yuki Usagi
Inferno
EsSe
simarikano
gamu5
RuzzleFury
10 posters

Go down

Insults,Flames,Free kicks people,How is he a mod? Empty Insults,Flames,Free kicks people,How is he a mod?

Post by RuzzleFury Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:03 pm

So I entered jail server as usual but there was this mod who everyone was complaining about and he kept calling me " hi camper hi camper" mocking,taunting and annoying me as I was trying to kill the wanted terrorists with AWP Which he called "camping".

So here are the logs of him using !kill on me without me doing anything and even the guy he's assuming I free killed approving that I did not.

Here's the part where I took a picture of the guy saying that so he doesn't say that I edited logs or anything.
Picture Proof:
Hope he gets punished asap.

Edit:It keeps telling me posted message too long so I'll have to put logs in another post.
RuzzleFury
RuzzleFury
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Insults,Flames,Free kicks people,How is he a mod? Empty Re: Insults,Flames,Free kicks people,How is he a mod?

Post by RuzzleFury Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:06 pm

The number of insults and rule breaks I've gathered keep telling me that the posted message is too long and I cannot post it,sorry for double posting but any help to post the logs,I've worked hard on them and tried to cut the most off topic parts..
RuzzleFury
RuzzleFury
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Insults,Flames,Free kicks people,How is he a mod? Empty Re: Insults,Flames,Free kicks people,How is he a mod?

Post by gamu5 Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:13 pm

pastebin.com

You are welcome.
btw. I am suspecting on few ppl.
expect a pm soon.
gamu5
gamu5
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by simarikano Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:24 pm

Thats Yuki... He uses names as Playr, Yuki Usagi, chatkiller
simarikano
simarikano
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by gamu5 Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:20 pm

simarikano wrote:Thats Yuki... He uses names as Playr, Yuki Usagi, chatkiller
gamu5
gamu5
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by EsSe Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:24 pm

Its true that he insult, but I don't know the free kicking part"
EsSe
EsSe
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Inferno Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:45 pm

I know Yuki Flames, Insults and has his own logic about rules but he started to freekick now?
Inferno
Inferno
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:54 pm

Confirm the identity and let me deal with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuki Usagi Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:09 pm

I'm here. Yes I was there.
I did all the things he mention.
I kicked him for his kill, I've just received the confirmation from NightHawk that I couldn't punish you for that kill. I owe you an apology.
I insults, flames, only rulebreakers and myself and possibly people I'm close to.
Yuki Usagi
Yuki Usagi
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:17 pm

Thank you for being honest!

You're a moderator, you should follow the rules and show good attitude which is to be followed, even that's just a rulebreaker/hacker.
There're enough reports against you in the near past, I decided to demote you back to VIP.
Hopefully, this demotion will help you to understand what kind of behavior I expect from moderators.

It's a temporary decision, still you have chance to be a moderator, but be completely sure when you make an application again.
Don't do that mistake what I did years ago.

Further problems should be reported to me in PM (with proof, of course), case is closed now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Inferno Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:20 pm

Yuki Usagi wrote:I insults, flames, only rulebreakers and myself and possibly people I'm close to.

That's right tho.
Inferno
Inferno
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimi Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:11 pm

I was there for some seconds and I lol'd when I saw that some players called Ruzzle a camper.
Btw, yuki, you're mod, don't insult the players. You must help them and punish the rule breakers. Be more careful, dude.
Dimi
Dimi
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Glixable Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:17 pm

Edit: Apologizes, decision was right

Last edited by Glixable on Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Glixable
Site user
Site user

http://Troll.lol

Back to top Go down

Post by gamu5 Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:24 pm

Glixable wrote:SEE? Even ruzzle now reports him? How long will you protect him?? Why cant you just admit that hes not good enough for that position?? Please make poll where you ask us if we want him to be demoted
He's already demoted o.o
gamu5
gamu5
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Elfing Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:25 pm

I think he meant permanently or for a long time.

Last edited by Elfing on Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Elfing
Elfing
Site user
Site user

Location : somewhere high up on a cliffside, on a ledge so narrow that there is room only for his two feet - and with the abyss, the ocean, eternal darkness, eternal solitude, eternal storm all around him

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighthawk Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:26 pm

Glixable wrote:SEE? Even ruzzle now reports him? How long will you protect him?? Why cant you just admit that hes not good enough for that position?? Please make poll where you ask us if we want him to be demoted
He is already demoted to VIP.

="Brainless"There're enough reports against you in the near past, I decided to demote you back to VIP.
Hopefully, this demotion will help you to understand what kind of behavior I expect from moderators.
Nighthawk
Nighthawk
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader

http://bit.ly/irfandahir

Back to top Go down

Post by RuzzleFury Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:20 am

Wonder what would Happen if I gave the lo,but okay I will always continue to report rule breakers.
RuzzleFury
RuzzleFury
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighthawk Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:17 am

RuzzleFury wrote:Wonder what would Happen if I gave the lo,but okay I will always continue to report rule breakers.
Please do. (:
Abusive mods if you see any as well.
Nighthawk
Nighthawk
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader

http://bit.ly/irfandahir

Back to top Go down

Post by RuzzleFury Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:56 am

Nighthawk wrote:
RuzzleFury wrote:Wonder what would Happen if I gave the lo,but okay I will always continue to report rule breakers.
Please do. (:
Abusive mods if you see any as well.
If he's demoted already what's the point of posting logs? Will he be demoted even to a user?
If you say so,here they are.
http://pastebin.com/rpG1DUYP
RuzzleFury
RuzzleFury
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuki Usagi Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:02 am

I stand against the report of Glixable, I did nothing wrong in his reports. I only did wrong decision in this report.
Yuki Usagi
Yuki Usagi
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Inferno Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:34 am

You will need to understand the rules a little and kick only when necessary.
Inferno
Inferno
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Glixable Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:11 pm

Yuki wtf? You make me angry lil kid, do you think we will believe in that lie after doing this? I wont argue with you, abuser, insulter,  lier.. gg wp

Glixable
Site user
Site user

http://Troll.lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Inferno Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:23 pm

Glixable wrote:Yuki wtf? You make me angry lil kid, do you think we will believe in that lie after doing this? I wont argue with you, abuser, insulter,  lier.. gg wp

He's not a kid :3
Inferno
Inferno
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by EsSe Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:33 pm

Yuki is using http://dictionary.reference.com/ to help himself get his mod and vip i think
EsSe
EsSe
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuki Usagi Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:58 pm

In fact I didn't and don't lie, I stated all the points I've done, can you point out what haven't been included?

For the dictionary part, my mother language isn't English, sometimes I need to use dictionary, but at most of time, I don't have to.
Yuki Usagi
Yuki Usagi
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum