-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics
-[IFwsI]-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Janitor

+7
Glixable
yashukiller
Elfing
gamu5
Rhyno
Nighthawk
Soushiant.iR
11 posters

Go down

The Janitor Empty The Janitor

Post by Soushiant.iR Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:24 pm

Act III

"How could all these happen at once?" I asked myself. 1 AM, June 14th, I was sitting behind my desk, doing my daily business. A crack noise broke the silence. I got frightened since I was alone in the house. I tried to get a hold of myself in that situation but it was no use. My hands were shaking, a cold chill ran up my spine. I could feel his presence.

"Eventually." I whispered. Those probably were the last moments of my life. I was scared, really scared. Images of him were running all over my brain, shrieking, screaming. I lost myself. I fainted.

"He was right." I didn't know where I was."Hallucination, probably" There were weird pictures all around me, faces that I've never seen, voices that I've never heard. I walked around for a while. I found a glimpse of light ahead of myself, approached it. Suddenly, I felt a huge storm rushing toward me, I stood where I was, closed my eyes and allowed it to take me.

"... Am I right about this one?" It was nigwark's voice, likely talking to me. I could feel the pain running up to my head, I put my palms over my forehead and pressed them over it to make the pain go away, but no, it didn't work out. I opened my eyes, checked the surroundings. "Wait!" I said. "I know this place."

"... Somehow this case may be related to The Janitor" nigwark said, while I was busy trying to figure out where I was. "Janitor, yes! His name was Janitor" The moment I remembered his name, I felt an explosion in my head. The veins inside my brain were about to tear up. The pain was extreme, I became unconscious again.

"May it be?" I woke up in a dark place, I couldn’t see anything. The pain in my head was all gone. So I began touching the objects around me to determine where I was. I felt a very short celling above and a few books around myself, old and rusty. My heart started to beat faster than ever the moment I found out where I was. My room. The noise from before was getting closer,and louder, probably at the door.

Echoes of his voice are shaping in my mind, gathering together, leading me to some crazy state. His steps are getting closer, I hold my breath, I don't want him to know I'm hiding there. All of a sudden, the blanket is lifted up, he brings his head down and looks me in the eyes. It is him, The Janitor.

"The key is always the first letter"

Act I

8 PM, June12th. I've lost my ability to focus. I keep seeing things that do not exist. I keep seeing that... face. He is everywhere, he is haunting me. I've told this to any person I knew. But no one is giving me an straight answer, they think I'm hallucinating. But no, HE IS REAL.

3:30 AM, June 12th. I couldn't get to sleep because of the accident last night. "Why?" I question myself. "What is happening to me?"

11 PM, June 11th. I'm spending the night in the college with my friend. He makes fun of me, calls me a maniac. "You must be brave that you're staying up this late, you better get to sleep unless The Janitor will come and haunt you more!" He says, with a ghostly voice. "He is real, I can show you right now!" I reply. "So where is he right now? Here?" He says, as he's laughing. "Follow me" I say. I walk out of the room to make him follow me. He does. Making an idiot out of me continues as we walk in the hallways. This will be their last time, I promise.

11:05 PM, June 11th. "Why isn't he showing up?" I whisper to myself. I realize if my friend doesn't get to see him now, I'll be a stupid to him for the rest of my life. I must do something. A brilliant idea passes my mind. There's a light switch on the wall. I know what to do.

I suddenly turn the lights off. And scream at the same time "He is here, HE IS HERE!" "Don't be stupid, it's just a power cut." He says, with a voice that I can feel the fear in. But it's not enough, I want him to fear The Janitor as I do. I hide in a corner, waiting for him to pass by. "W... where a... are you?" He says. I remain silent. He is getting closer. And closer. He passes me, this is my time. I grab his head with one hand and his right hand with the other one from behind, which prevents him to turn back or run away. "YOU ARE CALLING ME FAKE?" I shout, with an angry, thick voice. "M.. m... me...me...m..e" He cannot speak. Perfect. I kick him in the back. He falls down. I run back to the laboratory as I get the chance.

11:07 PM, June 11th. I still can hear him crying in terror. As I am in the darkness, I remember something that I wasn't expecting. "Where is The Janitor now?" My hands start to shake. My heart is about to jump out of my chest.
I slowly turn my head around. AT THE END OF THE HALLWAY TO MY LEFT, I SEE TWO RED GLOWING EYES STARING AT ME.
The Janitor ZUSLUkA

I RUN BACK AS FAST AS I CAN. I AM HEARING HIS FOOTSTEPS, GETTING CLOSER TO ME.
??:?? ??, ???? ??th. I barely open my eyes. I see my college's staff standing around me. "Why were you sleeping here, son?" They ask "Sorry" I replied.

"The key is to look over everything at once."

Last edited by Soushiant.iR on Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Soushiant.iR
Soushiant.iR

http://project-extract.site50.net/Download/gui.html

Back to top Go down

The Janitor Empty Re: The Janitor

Post by Nighthawk Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:34 pm

Marvelous. What a build up to get the excitement juices within me flowing. I was stunned by the plot and dropped my device about half way. Anxious for more.
Nighthawk
Nighthawk
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader

http://bit.ly/irfandahir

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhyno Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:08 pm

Wow, this was really nice. The tension was definitely there. Lovin' it.

The solution to Act III is "HEHASME".

Last edited by Rhyno on Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Rhyno
Rhyno
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by gamu5 Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:10 pm

I NEED MOAR!
gamu5
gamu5
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Elfing Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:19 pm

Pfft, mediocre.

jk, awesome!
Elfing
Elfing
Site user
Site user

Location : somewhere high up on a cliffside, on a ledge so narrow that there is room only for his two feet - and with the abyss, the ocean, eternal darkness, eternal solitude, eternal storm all around him

Back to top Go down

Post by yashukiller Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:39 pm

It was osum. I need more
yashukiller
yashukiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Glixable Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:49 pm

4/5,
Would read again.

Glixable
Site user
Site user

http://Troll.lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Riplecs Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:44 am

SoushiantiR wrote:nigwark's 
Riplecs
Riplecs
Site user
Site user

http://www.reaperzsoultaker.newforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Post by simarikano Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:07 am

<3 we need moar or i will kill you when you will be sleeping if you don't make moar
simarikano
simarikano
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by French Potato Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:38 pm

moar plox
French Potato
French Potato
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Glixable Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:57 pm

Wait, i cant believe this, do you see that guy Surprised ? Rhyno have NORMAL profile pic.

Glixable
Site user
Site user

http://Troll.lol

Back to top Go down

Post by simarikano Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:54 pm

Glixable wrote:Wait, i cant believe this, do you see that guy Surprised ? Rhyno have NORMAL profile pic.

Ikr, so strange ;O
simarikano
simarikano
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Soushiant.iR Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:25 pm

Another puzzle piece.
Soushiant.iR
Soushiant.iR

http://project-extract.site50.net/Download/gui.html