-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics
-[IFwsI]-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The saddest* day in Indian history

+7
Elfing
Inferno
Dimi
Glixable
Nighthawk
simarikano
yashukiller
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The saddest* day in Indian history  Empty The saddest* day in Indian history

Post by yashukiller Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:17 pm

3)Sadest day of Indian history.
1) terrorists attack by Pakistan on Punjab(state of India) 

2) our best nd ex president nd first missile scientist died at age of 83 by heart attack . Sad
yashukiller
yashukiller

Back to top Go down

The saddest* day in Indian history  Empty Re: The saddest* day in Indian history

Post by simarikano Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:54 pm

R.I.P it must suck being attacked my terrorists
simarikano
simarikano
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

The saddest* day in Indian history  Empty Re: The saddest* day in Indian history

Post by Nighthawk Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:52 am

yashukiller wrote:terrorists attack by Pakistan on Punjab(state of India)
Call me butthurt, but either you need to clear your phrasing or stahp the hate. Allow me to elaborate.
Your phrasing is blaming Pakistan completely for the terrorist attack. According to your government's intel it was lead by a group of terrorists who call themselves Lashkar-e-Taiba, they reside in parts of Pakistan illegally since they're banned in Pakistan since 2002.
Nighthawk
Nighthawk
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader

http://bit.ly/irfandahir

Back to top Go down

Post by yashukiller Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:28 am

HeNighthawk wrote:
Call me butthurt, but either you need to clear your phrasing or stahp the hate. Allow me to elaborate.
Your phrasing is blaming Pakistan completely for the terrorist attack. According to your government's intel it was lead by a group of terrorists who call themselves Lashkar-e-Taiba, they reside in parts of Pakistan illegally since they're banned in Pakistan since 2002.
Acc to a source, Pakistan pm has been in talks with lashka - e - taiba. U r right that it is banned since 2002 but this Pakistan government is doing nothing to end terrorism even after the terrorist attack in pashewar school they just go nd blame other politicians.  Why Pakistan breaks cease fire rules every 5 to 10 days. Even india is helping Pakistan to kill terrorist. Even after the massive flood in Pakistan part of Kashmir . India was the first to help pak. I m don't hate Pakistan I just don't like current pak government.
yashukiller
yashukiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Glixable Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:09 am

Its sad indeed.

Glixable
Site user
Site user

http://Troll.lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimi Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:44 pm

And don't tell me this happened some years ago, in this day of July, when this nice guy has his B-day...
Btw, it's sad as the episodes when Hungary's still claiming Transilvania as his teritory even if there are a lot of Romanians than Hungarians (that's a bullsh!t) and when Russia took the Bessrabia part from Moldova from us and in 1991 it became a new country called Moldavia Republic even if more than a half of population there is Moldavian (and Moldavians are 100% Romanians).
Dimi
Dimi
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighthawk Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:44 pm

yashukiller wrote:
HeNighthawk wrote:
Acc to a source, Pakistan pm has been in talks with lashka - e - taiba. U r right that it is banned since 2002 but this Pakistan government is doing nothing to end terrorism even after the terrorist attack in pashewar school they just go nd blame other politicians.  Why Pakistan breaks cease fire rules every 5 to 10 days. Even india is helping Pakistan to kill terrorist. Even after the massive flood in Pakistan part of Kashmir . India was the first to help pak. I m don't hate Pakistan I just don't like current pak government.

Perfect, I was hoping you'd say something like that.

Firstly, let me add condolences to the death of your former present. He was a missile scientists and indeed it must be a great loss, we've lost a good brain in history today. As well as the other people that died in that terrorist attack. Every life is valuable. Every existence is. So rest in peace.

Now, I'm neither a major nationalist. I've criticized my own country for a bunch of things. However, I can not allow you to go on with a lack of knowledge. I don't know what the media in India feeds you guys, but nevertheless I can expect It's a bunch of crap. Why? Because the media here in Pakistan feeds us a bunch of crap too. Feeding crap is probably the only thing the media has on their silver platter. That's why I honestly don't watch the news channels anymore.

First of I'd like to address your point in which you claimed Pakistan wasn't doing anything to prevent terrorism, even when we were attacked where 150~ innocent children and existences died an were affected. Let me ask you, what sort of a person or community would just stand by and do nothing? According to your point and the way you addressed it says that you're blaming Pakistan's government (as you said) for the issue.

Allow me to tell you what has been done Pakistan's army and government. Let me start from the beginning.

Last year, on 8th June, 2014, there was a terrorist attack on the Internation Airport located in Karachi. A bunch of civilians died as well as people from our forces.

The army was fully ready to address the issue of terrorism from the start, however due to political issues and a bunch of change and fluxes in leadership, it could not be issued.

7 days later, on 15th June, 2014, a vast scale military operation was launched, namely, Zarb-e-Azb. The army was given the green signal and the war was waged back upon the terrorists. Why? Because the terrorists failed to acknowledge the negotiations the government gave them. Negotiations.

Now, according to you, Pakistan has not done anything. So allow me to show you this.

Please read it carefully and fully, it contains every measures taken in the war against terrorism in details including the casualties of our and their side as a complete timeline of since 15 June, 2015 till now.

The Operation is entering its final phase this year, as reported by the cheif army commander.

Here's some quoted analysis so far. I've highlighted the key points.
On 13 June 2015, the Pakistani military reported progress in the operation in the course of a year. DG ISPR Asim Saleem Bajwa reported that 2,763 militants had been killed so far, including 218 terrorist commanders in 9,000 intelligence based operations (IBOs).

Here's a bonus:
Some 837 hideouts of terrorists have been destroyed and 253 tonnes of explosives recovered so far during the operation. The Army also recovered 18,087 weapons, including heavy machine guns , light machine guns, sniper rifles , rocket launchers and AK-47s . Thousands of terrorists were also arrested, their strongholds cleared and their communication infrastructure destroyed. 347 officers and soldiers of Pakistan Armed Forces have embraced martyrdom(death).

Further than that, most major domestic parties as well as International countries/commmunities such as Afghanistan, UAE, United Nations, USA, China and Russia are supporting us in this operation.

So how could you even not know about this and still say that the government has done nothing?

You also said that Pakistan's government did nothing after the Peshawar School Attack and "blamed other politicians".

Where are you getting your sources from? Foxx News?!

That day was the saddest day in Pakistan's history.
Since most of you probably do not know, allow me to explain.
So, what was this attack on Peshawar School, why and who?

I'm highlighting the important key points.

It was an attack on an Army School by the Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan which resulted in a total of 145 deaths of which 132 of them were children.

So what was the purpose? The motive of the terrorists was a retaliation against
Operation Zarb-e-Azb

132 children
Retaliation
Army School
Terrorists

Is everything linking up now?

Yes, because of the operation being conducted to remove terrorism, this act was performed by the terrorists as a really stupid strategy because they knew they couldn't win this war.

They targetted an Army School, because that's where the birth of most of our Army Officers lie as well as children of the Army Officers currently who are fighting against terrorism.

Are you getting all this?

"Many international media organisations referred to the attack as Pakistan's " 9/11 ".

Because of this the families were affected.
Because of this every school in Pakistan including the one I attended got a massive jump in security.
Because of this, that day is grieved.

Secondly, according to your third point. Which was we're causing disturbances in the Line Of Control? Oh please, if we're being told that India"s causing it and you're being told Pakistan's causing it, and we both dont know who's telling the truth, then who's causing it?

I want you to stop relying on the media and your sources and read up on the actual facts.
Please consider reading these wiki pages for your own knowledge as you came unprepared.
The Military Operation Against terrorism: Zarb-E-Azb
The attack on the army school in Peshawar

After you read this, I hope next time
1. You won't be ignorant
2. Wont rely on national media/sources
3. Will fully understand what's actually going on through proven facts before debating
4. Will not blame Pakistan

Also, your last few phrases claim that India's been Pakistan's savior and whatnot in many cases. I would want you to know, India's definitely not our man in a shining armour.

1. We've done a lot too.
2. It's all strategical Politics

You won't truly understand it unless you strive in your own path of true reality and sources.
Nighthawk
Nighthawk
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by yashukiller Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:22 pm

The thing u taked about pashewar army Skool I knew that but forgot to add. U really changed my way of thinking about Pakistan. But I still hate nawaz sharif nd I was really supporting the irfan khan .
yashukiller
yashukiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Inferno Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:23 pm

Personally I think religion has created hate, when both the countries were united and the British came and started to convert people to christian, the other religions started to do the same for dominance turning it into a turf war. Then a hate for other communities was born and there was a division. Hinduism was a way of life until some greedy people turned it into a money making scheme. If it was the same till today both countries would live in harmony till this day. That's the reason I'm atheist. I'm not blaming it all on religion. If there is a real problem it's us humans.
Inferno
Inferno
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by yashukiller Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:28 pm

Yeah, u correct . I always think That if india, Pakistan nd Bangladesh would not be made different countries than it would be at far better countries than it is now
yashukiller
yashukiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighthawk Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:31 pm

Yeah, Nawaz Sharif is a little shite. It's Imran Khan* tho Razz
Nighthawk
Nighthawk
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Elfing Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:42 pm

Inferno wrote:Personally I think religion has created hate, when both the countries were united and the British came and started to convert people to christian, the other religions started to do the same for dominance turning it into a turf war. Then a hate for other communities was born and there was a division. Hinduism was a way of life until some greedy people turned it into a money making scheme. If it was the same till today both countries would live in harmony till this day. That's the reason I'm atheist. I'm not blaming it all on religion. If there is a real problem it's us humans.
Exactly, humanity will have to leave religion behind at some point. It has given us nothing but war, hatred and a healthy dose of ignorance. It has been used as a weapon, a tool to brainwash young people.
But not anytime this century! Nope!
Elfing
Elfing
Site user
Site user

Location : somewhere high up on a cliffside, on a ledge so narrow that there is room only for his two feet - and with the abyss, the ocean, eternal darkness, eternal solitude, eternal storm all around him

Back to top Go down

Post by Zumagio Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:08 pm

Inferno wrote:Personally I think religion has created hate, when both the countries were united and the British came and started to convert people to christian, the other religions started to do the same for dominance turning it into a turf war. Then a hate for other communities was born and there was a division. Hinduism was a way of life until some greedy people turned it into a money making scheme. If it was the same till today both countries would live in harmony till this day. That's the reason I'm atheist. I'm not blaming it all on religion. If there is a real problem it's us humans.
You should remember Ottoman Empire and Persian Empire

Zumagio
Site user
Site user

http://troll.me

Back to top Go down

Post by Glixable Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:37 pm

Inferno, from my point all athesit in inthernet are most insultive and ignorant people.

Just tellin:
Almost all leaders who changed history was actually nonbelievers, want to compare which one have donated more for poor people? nonbelievers or believers? Athesit are selfish, only think about themself. Religion tells to help each other, but as Elfag said, for example ISIS, was told that most of the isis members never have readed quran themself and are doing what the leaders tell them to do. It depends how educated you are, dont compare loweducated and these brainwashed people to atheist who can simply open the net and read sh*t they want to

Glixable
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Elfing Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:14 pm

Athesit are selfish, only think about themself.
all athesit in inthernet are most insultive and ignorant people.
I love how you can generalize people so easily.
Elfing
Elfing
Site user
Site user

Location : somewhere high up on a cliffside, on a ledge so narrow that there is room only for his two feet - and with the abyss, the ocean, eternal darkness, eternal solitude, eternal storm all around him

Back to top Go down

Post by Soushiant.iR Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:31 pm

From what I know, both warmongering and aversion is not appreciated in religions. (there are exceptions ofc, duh)
Soushiant.iR
Soushiant.iR

http://project-extract.site50.net/Download/gui.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Elfing Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:59 pm

Extremists don't care. And yeah, this is not religions fault, it's peoples fault like Inferno said. But in my opinion, religion is not beneficial for us.
Elfing
Elfing
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Glixable Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:45 pm

I aint gonna start flamewars, im out

Glixable
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Elfing Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:50 pm

If this topics fate is to turn into some shitty religion argument, count me out too.
/leave
Elfing
Elfing
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Glixable Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:52 pm

I aint gonna start flamewars, im out

Glixable
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Soushiant.iR Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:16 am

You wouldn't know ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Soushiant.iR
Soushiant.iR

http://project-extract.site50.net/Download/gui.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimi Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:25 pm

Somebody should close this topic bcz it became a religion flame between God believers and atheists.
Dimi
Dimi
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Elfing Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:54 pm

Not really, we just went off the rails for a moment. I suggest we should end this discussion since it's off-topic.
Elfing
Elfing
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Ring-A-Ding / ParaBolt Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:06 pm

I love where this thread was going and the fact that I dont care if anybody decides to bomb my home. Good riddance, I'd say. I felt obliged to reply here.

No blaming anyone since all you see is the news and it can be easily faked. Start blaming if you start seeing stuff with your own eyes.
Ring-A-Ding / ParaBolt
Ring-A-Ding / ParaBolt
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by yashukiller Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:28 am

Don't. Revive post older than 2 weeks .
yashukiller
yashukiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum