-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics
-[IFwsI]-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seriously?

+8
EpicBaron
Glixable
yashukiller
piWi.
Mew~
TheBoss
Inferno
Staki
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Seriously? Empty Seriously?

Post by Staki Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:02 pm

Okay so today i came on the server and 2-3 guys were calling me to ask me something out. I used bc command to reply to them and this guy "piwi" told me "don't broadcast on bc" "use pm instead of bc" bla bla. Okay so here is the deal. WHAT THE f**k IS YOUR PROBLEM. The mods and vips of this community act so god damn serious and take this game waaaay to personal and real like it's not normal. Yeah I get it and I use bc only for important messages but come on. Seriously. What the f**k is your problem? Why do you have to act so negative and be a pain in the ass? Mind your own god damn business I only typed bc command twice and answered the guys their question. If you have some problem talk to me and not like that it's really stupid. My only question is why so much hate towards me? I am positive outgoing person who likes good people and good energy not the pain in the ass people like "piwi" and others. Just f**king chill I know my duties as a mod for fucks sake. That's all for now and I bet someone will type "Staki stop cursing on forum" "Staki you're wrong you should be removed" bla bla. Stop hating me I don't hate anyone of you so stop being pain in the ass.
Staki
Staki
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Seriously? Empty Re: Seriously?

Post by Inferno Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:17 pm

"!bc", is a function for announcements and not a special global chat command only for mods. Instead of f**king around with it, you could use PM to to discuss while dead.
Inferno
Inferno
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoss Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:20 pm

I met you before and you were abusing it. I bet you didn't read the Moderators rules. Aw, didn't you say "0 fcks given" about the rules and the !bc?
TheBoss
TheBoss
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew~ Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:47 pm

Staki you're wrong you should be removed.

on serious note:
the subject:

Last edited by Mew~ on Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mew~
Mew~
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by piWi. Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:03 pm

I know that it isnt a really abuse of any powers but it annoys to read your useless broadcost posts. It easy to stop and you have to tipp in chat a less number of letters/numbers:

test:

it wouldnt hurt to use the private chat.
piWi.
piWi.
Site user
Site user

http://unrealsoftware.de/profile.php?userid=144441

Back to top Go down

Post by Staki Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:08 pm

Inferno : I agree and I don't use it for common chat but this time today I used it once or twice because multiple people were asking me the same thing. The Boss : you are one of those people I am talking about in my post. You're so full of sh*t anger negativity and like mew said "annoying" people who just come online to argue all day watch what others do while you should be minding your own business. I don't know you and I don't want to know you but don't stick your nose where it doesn't belong to. I use a !bc command once and all of a sudden all of you are like REPORT STAKI HE IS ABUSER BLA BLA. Like I said you people need to stop judging and chill the hell out. It's just a god damn game the world won't disappear if I use the !bc command once or twice in the game. I am just surprised I got reported by you for using the command I mean you don't have important stuff to do than report me for talking with my friends or using that command once or twice in the game? Come on please...
Staki
Staki
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by yashukiller Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:14 pm

Staki wrote:Inferno : I agree and I don't use it for common chat but this time today I used it once or twice because multiple people were asking me the same thing. The Boss : you are one of those people I am talking about in my post. You're so full of sh*t anger negativity and like mew said "annoying" people who just come online to argue all day watch what others do while you should be minding your own business. I don't know you and I don't want to know you but don't stick your nose where it doesn't belong to. I use a !bc command once and all of a sudden all of you are like REPORT STAKI HE IS ABUSER BLA BLA. Like I said you people need to stop judging and chill the hell out. It's just a god damn game the world won't disappear if I use the !bc command once or twice in the game. I am just surprised I got reported by you for using the command I mean you don't have important stuff to do than report me for talking with my friends or using that command once or twice in the game? Come on please...
Cool my friend calm down. Sometimes its important to use!bc as everyone ask same question every second nd we need to use it.
yashukiller
yashukiller

Back to top Go down

Post by piWi. Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:14 pm

You made more than 3 broadcosts, at least. I did not reported you, about what are you talking?
You also wrote me ingame than you only use !bc for important stuff, should this looks by your personality out like this:
other wargod said hello
Staki: Hello
Staki: Ghost, you are a wargod?
someone asked: Staki?
Staki: Yes?

and so on, really important. Anyway i am not interested to talk longer about this sh1t topic...
piWi.
piWi.
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Glixable Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:05 pm

Mate, you just ''reported'' yourself. I warn mods who use bc aswell in other servers, isnt pm made for this?

Glixable
Site user
Site user

http://Troll.lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Staki Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:14 pm

Maybe you got me the wrong way. I did not reported piwi nor I reported myself. I got reported by this guy "theboss" he started bitching about it so nighthawk sent me personal message which I thought was really funny. Saying me that I should be responsible mod and all that "admin" stuff and what I did? I just used the god dam !bc a couple of times lol. Why not report "lord the vader" known as hulk i see him use it everytime with no need, maybe synthax? Maybe report some other mod2 and mod1 which I saw use bc hundred time with no need? But no you have to report me.
Staki
Staki
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by piWi. Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:36 pm

Staki, nobody reported you. If you are annoyed of any Moderators or Staff Member, go and report them if you have reasonable proofs for your statement.
I only notfied you ingame, dont become a dramaqueen.
piWi.
piWi.
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Staki Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:11 pm

Dude I did get reported nighthawk told me in pm that theboss reported me for that -.-
Staki
Staki
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by piWi. Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:15 pm

Kk, i missunderstood you in the post above. Well, surely they will find any solution...
piWi.
piWi.
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by EpicBaron Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:18 pm

Dont make such a huge deal of this,just tell him to control the use of !bc and thats all
EpicBaron
EpicBaron
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by piWi. Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:29 pm

What i did...?
piWi.
piWi.
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by EpicBaron Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:33 pm

Not talking to you xD,just saying that no need for this topic or for him acting like a drama queen,just stop using that command all the time,no need for this
EpicBaron
EpicBaron
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Staki Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:24 am

EpicBaron that is the reason I made this threat. Because it's not a big deal if someone uses bc command a couple of times to answer something. That guy who reported me made it a big deal like I banned all people from server LOL. And I am not drama queen I made this thread because it was really stupid to report me for that reason.
Staki
Staki
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighthawk Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:04 am

I'll attend to the matter from the beginning. The broadcast command's purpose is to relay information to the dead players as by from a moderator. If someone's got a question, you can answer it. There's no issue with Staki answering a couple of questions.

Staki, the last time you were reported was a solid report. Other than misusing the command you had stated that I had allowed you to do whatever you wanted when I obviously do not allow moderators to do whatever they want. However that's been resolved and I believe you'll follow what I said then so lets stick to this. (:

No, I'm not turning a blind eye either. A couple of moderators infact have been incorrectly using the command so let me remind you that it's not your personal shiny text tweets. If you need to talk with someone who's alive and you're dead, use the PM system.

Lastly, piWi, it's not your job to tell moderators what to do. I'm pretty sure they do know what they're doing. If you think that moderators are infact doing something wrong, then you could PM them passively and ask them whether what they're doing is allowed or not instead of telling them what do/not do. And If you believe that they're actually abusing (i.e freekicking, freebanning, etc) with sufficient proof then you're free to report them. This not only applies to piWi.
Nighthawk
Nighthawk
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader

http://bit.ly/irfandahir

Back to top Go down

Post by yashukiller Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:37 pm

Lastly, piWi, it's not your job to tell moderators what to do. I'm pretty sure they do know what they're doing. If you think that moderators are infact doing something wrong, then you could PM them passively and ask them whether what they're doing is allowed or not instead of telling them what do/not do. And If you believe that they're actually abusing (i.e freekicking, freebanning, etc) with sufficient proof then you're free to report them. This not only applies to piWi.
I would prefer alaa aka lelu to also follow this because u do the same thing
yashukiller
yashukiller

Back to top Go down

Post by alaa Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:25 pm

im not mod anymore and i wouldnt report you for freespawning yourself, yashu.
alaa
alaa
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by piWi. Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:21 pm

Well, if i do not follow the rules than you say it is false. And i told him because i did not had to ask because it was a clear situation! Than change your rules -.-
When i am not allowed to told them sth and should not make any useless reports what i should do than?!
piWi.
piWi.
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by alaa Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:34 pm

u can easily pm him like, (man stop that its not allowed)
but your way is: Stop freebroadcasting! its not allowed!

and also after if he didnt listen to you in pm, say it to him again, if continue? Report him its so simple man.
alaa
alaa
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by scroLL3R Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:00 pm

staki you don't talk about abuse don't let you remember old times in bg Very Happy , BTW I'm krnn bro I really miss you man
scroLL3R
scroLL3R
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighthawk Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:43 pm

I already told you what to do. o.x

Nighthawk wrote:If you think that moderators are infact doing something wrong, then you could PM them passively and ask them whether what they're doing is allowed or not instead of telling them what do/not do. And If you believe that they're actually abusing (i.e freekicking, freebanning, etc) with sufficient proof then you're free to report them.
Nighthawk
Nighthawk
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader

http://bit.ly/irfandahir

Back to top Go down

Post by Ring-A-Ding / ParaBolt Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:05 am

@Staki : Add more line breaks in your posts heh.

@Everyone : Relax, don't make a big issue. Sometimes !bc is used for fun and shittier stuff than saying hello. Go ban them first.

And Staki, let's stop using !bc for stuff, rather use PM because !bc is special command like !kick or !ban or !mute and was originally intended only for special purposes and not for anything else.

And relax, many mods have been warned / reported for making use of !bc before; myself included.

Anyways, everyone should relax and not make a big issue of someone using !bc, either. It's not a thing that you guys want to bang your heads on. Everyone has more important issues than a pesky command or don't tell me that you guys have nothing more important to do than that.

There was a time when UnKnOwn used to mute me for fun lol (I asked him to do that, tho) and Kirby used to spawn me outside the map with multiple satchels and blow them in my face using RCon... a bit of fun once awhile is not bad unless that fun negatively affects someone else.
Ring-A-Ding / ParaBolt
Ring-A-Ding / ParaBolt
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum