-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics
-[IFwsI]-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who'll win America Cup and EuroCup 2016?

+5
gozugosu
Soushiant.iR
Elfing
wardog300
DiZiO5
9 posters

Go down

Who'll win America Cup and EuroCup 2016? Empty Who'll win America Cup and EuroCup 2016?

Post by DiZiO5 Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:57 am

Hello,i made this topic to know your opinion about those football tournaments,America Cup Centenary,and UEFA EuroCup 2016 France.
Both are historicals competitions.Now,i would like to know about:
Which team is going to win America Cup Centenary and which one is going to win Eurocup?
Which players are going to be the strikers/scorers of the tournaments?
(It's according to you)

I believe,Argentina is going to win America Cup Centenary.Nice team;Messi,Di Maria,Higuain,Kun Aguero,Nico Gaitan,Ever Banega,etc... Since they lost in World Cup Final 2014 and America Cup 2015,i always believed they must win at least something.
And in Europe,i think Spain can win EuroCup or at least go to the Finals.They have great players.Andres Iniesta,Alvaro Morata,Gerard Pique,Sergio Busquets,Sergio Ramos,etc...
Germany and England are candidates,too.

Thats All.
.. ..
... ...
.... ....
..... .....
......Yes,I was inactive since 40 days,happy to see forums again. ......
DiZiO5
DiZiO5
Site user
Site user

https://www.facebook.com/DiZiO5.Facu

Back to top Go down

Who'll win America Cup and EuroCup 2016? Empty Re: Who'll win America Cup and EuroCup 2016?

Post by wardog300 Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:44 am

I'd say, none for me, cause I don't follow football, or any sport for that matter, and therefore I don't really give a crap who'll win and who'll lose.
wardog300
wardog300
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Who'll win America Cup and EuroCup 2016? Empty Re: Who'll win America Cup and EuroCup 2016?

Post by Elfing Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:35 am

Thanks for letting us know that you don't give a rats ass about the matter. Your enlightening contribution to the topic is highly appreciated. Could you also further elaborate your carelessness? I'm sure, like me, every single individual in this forum would LOVE to hear about that. if you really didn't care then you would've ignored this topic and not write anything at all. But you cared enough to hit certain letters on your keyboard in a specific order just to let us know that you don't care. Is that really not caring? What is care? Why do even care and don't care about stuff? Why does my shadow move without my permission? Have you ever noticed that when you paint a room it gets smaller? If a werewolf gets sent to the moon will he stay a werewolf forever? Will tomorrow be a better day? So many questions, yet so little time to answer them all. You're living in a denial of death. You can't even imagine it can you? Try to think of your own death for a second... you can't. Your mind refuses to simulate its own nonexistence. Wardog, you're living like there will ALWAYS be another day. But that's not true. One day your heart, your lungs, your brain will stop working -well that last one was never working in the first place AYYYLMAOOOO WADDUUPPPP OH sh*t! jk- and you'll die without living the life you wanted to live. So stop shitposting and go fulfill your wishes Wardog cuz... time is ticking.

@topik: turkey cuz turkeey stronk xddx

Last edited by Elfing on Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Elfing
Elfing
Site user
Site user

Location : somewhere high up on a cliffside, on a ledge so narrow that there is room only for his two feet - and with the abyss, the ocean, eternal darkness, eternal solitude, eternal storm all around him

Back to top Go down

Post by Soushiant.iR Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:51 am

Looking forward to ISIS's further operations in France. u get wat u giv
Soushiant.iR
Soushiant.iR

http://project-extract.site50.net/Download/gui.html

Back to top Go down

Post by gozugosu Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:45 pm

<-- samuel approves
gozugosu
gozugosu
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Glixable Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:24 am

albania

Glixable
Site user
Site user

http://Troll.lol

Back to top Go down

Post by yashukiller Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:34 am

I m supporting Colombia in copa America as he James is a madrista ❤ nd in euro cup I m supporting Spain nd Portugal for the same reasons above. I don't think England would be a tough competition after yesterday's match with Russia. I think Rooney is a pretty little sh*t now.

Last edited by yashukiller on Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
yashukiller
yashukiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Mémories Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:55 pm

In Euro Cup, I am actually supporting France & Spain.
Mémories
Mémories

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploggy344 Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:06 pm

Copa America - Chile

Euro 2016 - Portugal

im genius 8|
Ploggy344
Ploggy344
Site user
Site user

http://www.ploggy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down