-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics
-[IFwsI]-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wassup all!

3 posters

Go down

Wassup all!  Empty Wassup all!

Post by Dimi Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:27 pm

Hello everybody!
How are you doing? A lot of things changed here after my last visit and I'm so happy that Fws is still alive after the death of his founder (rest in peace cpt. kenpachi!) and it still expands to other games.
I made this topic not to announce my "comeback" in Fws (cuz I can't do that right now, I've to learn for passing my future exams where it'll be in the next summer and, finally, to get into a college), but to support me in a contest.
DJ Undoo, the one of the best hip-hop DJs in Romania, released last year (December 2015) an album called "Crown of life". The production of this album (scratches, instrumentals, mixing, mastering) was made by this DJ and, the vocal part, by the guests who appeared on it (most of them being Romanian and International rappers). On 27th July 2016 (my birthday yay!  Shocked  ), he started a contest of remixes to discover "the new vision of the young generation" and, also, to promote it. To participate in this contest, you need to download the acapella version of his album and to choose only one of those acapellas and to make a remix of that song. After that, you must upload it on Youtube and send it to DJ Undoo, on his e-mail.
So, I entered in this contest (I made the remix, uploaded it on Youtube and, then, sent it to DJ Undoo's e-mail), but I want you (only with you want) to tell me your opinion about my remix and, if you can, to share it via Facebook, Twitter, My Space etc.
LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd2k0dsDIGY

Before sharing my link, please write under it those hashtags:
#dimi #djundoo #crownoflife #remix

The contest will end in 30th September and the best remixes will be promoted by DJ Undoo on his Youtube channel and on his Facebook page (and I hope I'll be one of the winners! Very Happy )

PS: Please don't spam or troll in this topic! I just want to know your opinions and, also, I accept some criticism from you cuz this thing will show me where I was wrong.

Last edited by Dimi on Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dimi
Dimi
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Wassup all!  Empty Re: Wassup all!

Post by Ploggy344 Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:39 pm

Good luck dimi ;0
Ploggy344
Ploggy344
Site user
Site user

http://www.ploggy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by siN Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:10 pm

Just passing by to say welcome back! (I've stalked a few of your posts, nothing else)

As for the contest will it be any dubstep remixes? '0'
siN
siN
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimi Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:12 pm

siN wrote:As for the contest will it be any dubstep remixes? '0'
I really don't know cuz a big part of the participants are hip-hop listeners and they usually do only hip-hop remixes for these acapellas. It should be possible, but I'm not sure.
In my case (if that question was for me), I don't make dubstep remixes cuz I'm not so addicted to that genre (not bcz I don't like it... the truth is that I like some dubstep songs, but I'm not a big fan of that genre).
Thx to those who commented, liked and listened to my remix till now! What a Face  This thing means a lot for me and I'm waiting for the others opinion till the end of this contest! Smile Wink
Dimi
Dimi
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down