-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics
-[IFwsI]-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you guys think of RP servers?

5 posters

Go down

What do you guys think of RP servers? Empty What do you guys think of RP servers?

Post by Se7en Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:39 pm

Hi, this topic is short of a way to revive the forum a little bit and also because I'm interested to know.

(1): What do you guys think of role-play or city-life servers as an idea?
-That means what do you think of the actual concept and will you play a server that has a well made RP script?

(2): What do you think of vC | Roleplay or [SP] Roleplay if you have played it?
-If you liked it or disliked some features so I'll know to fix / remove them in my script

(3): What do you guys think of any other RP themed server?
-Same for the previous question just more global

I'm asking this because I've just finished making my RP script (which if you want to test add me on Skype @se7enclan (NEED TESTERS)) and I want to know if you guys like it.

Please try to be serious and honest and reply with your answers below ( remember, Nighthawk is watching every move of yours, little VIPs... Suspect )
Se7en
Se7en
Site user
Site user

http://slowpoke101.forum.st/

Back to top Go down

What do you guys think of RP servers? Empty Re: What do you guys think of RP servers?

Post by Ploggy344 Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:55 pm

City-Life servers are high things for now in C2D community, wouldn't resist playing on -[FwS]- if it had one.
Ploggy344
Ploggy344
Site user
Site user

http://www.ploggy.com

Back to top Go down

What do you guys think of RP servers? Empty Re: What do you guys think of RP servers?

Post by Se7en Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:06 am

I don't mind to give fwsl the script if they are willing to host it under or not under the fws tag thing and of course! If you guys want that too, but regarding that fws thing It's a question of course...
Se7en
Se7en
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by siN Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:33 am

Ask nighthawk or any other admin to add your skype and share ideas with them (this is a suggestion)

As for RP servers, I played on those since they were "born" in cs2d, my favourites are from Plookerboy, damn man RP was f**king lit back in 2011-2013, I used to share money to everyone just cuz I had nothing to do. Wouldn't mind playing on another one, even better if it has the fws tag on it.
siN
siN
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Se7en Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:16 am

Plookerboy and me shared some ideas (stole) so yeah Razz
Also the question is here and I already have Nighthawk on Skype (Brainless too for that matter)
Se7en
Se7en
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Soushiant.iR Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:06 am

The capitalist scheme of these roleplay servers has always bothered me. Rich players will get richer, have complete access to over powered guns and armors and basically destroy anyone who isn't richer or their friend. And I don't blame the scripters for such outburst as it probably is the easiest way to keep the players motivated to play. But again, it may cause a mayhem as well.

Alongside with that, the element of realism is completely removed as well. Citylife servers look like a CS2D version of The Purge rather something modern and civilized.

There sure is a way to fix that but it requires time and dedication to design a system which punishes the outlaw and rewards the innocent. Not one that givz teh admin laazerr and gibz moni to admin'z frendz xd.
Soushiant.iR
Soushiant.iR

http://project-extract.site50.net/Download/gui.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Se7en Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:05 pm

I do have a job script combined which have doctors that get money for healing and cops that get money for arresting people who kill but you need about 50K/100K to get any of these but they do last after you reconnect (USGN saved) and I am aware for the fact you can get Laser add ons and rek everyone but 1 cop shoot from the elite and you're instantly arrested so... yeah

Anything else I might need to add will be welcomed I love balancing...

EDIT:
ALSO! Just noticed you said that.
CT Base has no Lasers or Super Armors so unless you have RCon you can't get these at all!
The only way to get a laser is to buy a add on that has it (there are 2) which cost a lot
Getting S-Armor is not possible at the moment so yeah even if you're Admin you can't get those for free (of course you can give yourself money and buy the add on that has laser but 0 S-Armors involved)

Last edited by Se7en on Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : et)
Se7en
Se7en
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by pathfinder Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:47 pm

the good old times in WFW citylife by littlericket.i was copying my money to double it.and the story goes on :p
Why not if i can kill erryone in the server :]

pathfinder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down