-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics
-[IFwsI]-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dash Clan Member Application. [Rejected]

3 posters

Go down

Dash Clan Member Application. [Rejected] Empty Dash Clan Member Application. [Rejected]

Post by Beatzem Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:39 pm

Hi all!

Hey guys. I decide to create this app cause Im looking for a permanent, pro, organized and stable clan, just like this.
I have played in Fws Shotgun SV for like a year and 3 months so I wish this app is enough for this awesome clan!

Name: Edward
CS2D name: Dash but like my forum username
USGN: 40146/Dash

Wish me LUCK!
Beatzem
Beatzem
Site user
Site user

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCrystekz/

Back to top Go down

Dash Clan Member Application. [Rejected] Empty Re: Dash Clan Member Application. [Rejected]

Post by Guest Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:53 pm

Good luck, I can say you this what I wrote here.

Back to top Go down

Dash Clan Member Application. [Rejected] Empty Re: Dash Clan Member Application. [Rejected]

Post by Beatzem Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:57 pm

Well, maybe Im new HERE but in cs2d I have 3 years playing.

Thanks!
Beatzem
Beatzem
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildthing Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:38 am

Sorry, you're rejected.

Wildthing
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatzem Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:55 am

Why? Sad
Beatzem
Beatzem
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildthing Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:11 am

Well for one, the shotgun server has been up for nearly 8 months, which means it's impossible for you to have been playing on it for nearly 1 year and 3 months.

You've only joined 3 days ago If I'm not mistaken. You've managed to reach 57 posts of which could be just to get a high enough post count to make it seem as if you're an active user, you might assume it increases your chances of being a clan member.

You haven't been around long enough, There's limited information that we know about you. Currently to us, you're a random Player that uses the site/server(s), though that is not meant to downgrade you, it's simply what you're classified as.

Generally, it usually takes a very long time to judge whether a person is fit for fws or not. Fws is not like other clans that will simply accept a random Player, Fws is simply not about being a "Pro", Your personality, the way you act come into play, Although I'll admit the behavior of some of the Clan members isn't that great But in general they're good people.

Just because you become active in the forum and server(s) and wait a few months, doesn't mean you'll become a Clan member, it doesn't work that way. It's whether or not you've been deemed trust-able, that you're the right type of person for the clan. Waiting is not the case.

I've kept this short, I assume this should be a sufficient enough reason for you not being accepted.

Wildthing
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatzem Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:52 pm

Ok... Thank you.

maybe the sv turned off and is on now, but in total I have almost a year now that I re-counted.
I dont post to reach a high count of, its just heres a lot of topics and a lot of interesting stuff...
I know it take long time to considerate someone trust-able, but you ill earn ur trust being myself nice, loyal and peaceful Smile

Sorry for my mistakes in my app, Thank you!

Im a human Smile
Beatzem
Beatzem
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by lubo Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:47 pm

@Wildthing
Really good answer.

@»Ðâsh~*
Don't be sad man, just be cool.

lubo
Map Maker
Map Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatzem Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:13 pm

Like always =D Thx lubo c:
Beatzem
Beatzem
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum