-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics
-[IFwsI]-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightrise the new generation of fake?

+3
lubo
Dynamite7
Ala's
7 posters

Go down

Nightrise the new generation of fake? Empty Nightrise the new generation of fake?

Post by Ala's Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:48 pm

Hello guys ,
Im here to report not a vip only a Clan who fakes a legendary American Clan named Nightrise . Sluggy opened also a clan named Nightrise ( N[Rise] ) . Im reporting this trolls who are in my opinionnot allowed to paly on FWS server since most of them are VIP's.

Proof:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMFf3rdj89M
Zyos opened this clan yearrrssss ago.
I also contacted the faker leader sluggy with this proof but he is still ignore.. I asked them if they could change her clantag friendly.. but also no reaction from them.. from all member who i sawed..
So here are the admins pls do something Wink

Also i want to say that I'm sry to the clan members who i like there.. ^^

Your Alas ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~STOP FAKING , GET A NAME~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Much fun with the video from Nightrise.. what it created in 2009 [the video ] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMFf3rdj89Mhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMFf3rdj89Mhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMFf3rdj89Mhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMFf3rdj89M
Ala's
Ala's
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Nightrise the new generation of fake? Empty Re: Nightrise the new generation of fake?

Post by Dynamite7 Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:16 pm

Im seeing to many players with nrise tag in fws server and they have now a server.
when squalldeath recreate the clan more than 1 year ago i never stopped seeing nrise and i think we cant do nothing.
Dynamite7
Dynamite7
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Nightrise the new generation of fake? Empty Re: Nightrise the new generation of fake?

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:39 pm

Sure, one year ago I saw Squalldeath with Nigh[t.Rise] tag, that unequivocal, she was member too. What I seen in the video, the clan tag was Nigh[t.R]ise, so maybe it was changed.
Squalldeath and Candy are took the leadership of Nightrise ( the Nigh[t.Rise] age ), I remember, I was member too.
Shortly after members are gone and I left the clan too. And Squalldeath too stopped playing.

Lately (approx. 2months ago ), Sluggy opened the clan again, tag - again - changed, to "N[Rise]".
After that, Squalldeath came back, and she share the leadership with Sluggy.
Recently I rejoined, and just the site of nightrise has been changed.
That's all, peace!

Back to top Go down

Post by lubo Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:40 pm

I don't think FwS will support this request.
Just my option as member:
I really don't care about N(rise) and fws is open for any players.
And this is not the place to discuss how many servers N(Rise) have.

lubo
Map Maker
Map Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by VETERAN(Alex) Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:45 pm

Well, I think this Nightrise (not in video) is another clan.
I think all of the Nightrise (in video) tags have left.

That video reminds me times when I used to have more reflex (even in real life), which was cool.
Btw, this is offtopic.
VETERAN(Alex)
VETERAN(Alex)
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Ala's Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:51 pm

Ouh dudes you dont get it .. I was there 2009 ..
zyos opened nighrise..I know some guys too where were in it was an AMERICAN CLAN only.
These guys are faking the clan with the name Nightrise.. Its a kind of fake.. My request is only that they change the Clan Name.Because they are not allowed to fake a clan ^^

It's the same like guys fake the fws clan.. but they will get kicked or banned or what?!

Btw Nightrise wasnt even reopened by guys with Zyos ''yes'' so Squalldeath wasnt even in Nightrise they are all fakers ..

When it end like this all will fake every one lol O.o
Ala's
Ala's
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Ala's Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:56 pm

lubo wrote:I don't think FwS will support this request.

Sry for double post but.. dude, I think you dont get it.. Im not talking about servers xDD.. Im talking to Warn( if they dont change name Bann or kick ) them on fws servers , cause the shotgun server is the most played server for shotgunner.. so they have not a good future in the future for a shotgun clan..

I explain it now for the guys who don't get it :

Nightrise was opened in 2008 or 2009 by Zyos an american Player.
It got closed and the video ( what i posted was one of the most seen Videos of CS2D)
It was never a European Clan with european members..
Since 2011 or 2010 some guys are faking nigh[T.R]ise cause it a well known clan. [In the european scene]
And now they are still faking with a new ( 2011 i heard ) shotgun clan
named Nightrise [ Clantag : N[Rise] ]
..So tell me dudes this is not kind of fake ?
Request to FwS[Because they are mostly playing on FwS Server] :
The thing what you can do is to say.. you are not allowed to play with the tag on the shotgun server or you will get kicked or something .
@Brainless: Hey dude,
It is now faked since 3 -4 years so it cant be the real nightrise.. It was just a fake of a troller like these..
Only change name Wink
Peace

I thought really on fws server you are not allowed to fake guys.

Last edited by Ala's on Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Ala's
Ala's
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by lubo Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:11 am

Ala's wrote:

Sry for double post but.. dude, I think you dont get it.. Im not talking about servers xDD.. Im talking to Warn( if they dont change name Bann or kick ) them on fws servers , cause the shotgun server is the most played server for shotgunner.. so they have not a good future in the future for a shotgun clan..

I thought really on fws server you are not allowed to fake guys.

I'm telling you that I won't ban/kick Nrise fakers.
I really don't care about them it's not FWS business.
If Kenpachi tell us to ban/kick them I'll do my job.

lubo
Map Maker
Map Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ala's Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:19 am

Ahh, yeah man i sawed know.. So im allowed now to play with the tag Lubo since im allowed to fake other guys Wink .. Im only not allowed to wear fws tag..
I got it know Sry for this topic..But I only wanted to say my opinion Wink .
Btw .. It's still a faker clan ^^
But pls answer me for this question:
Are im allowed to take the name : Kenpachi, Lubo or other members? If i dont make it like -[lFwSl]- Kenpachi ? Want to know that ^^
Ala's
Ala's
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by lubo Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:30 am

No you can't fake FwS members.
We've banned a lot of players because of that.
And now the only thing that we can do is to wait Kenpachi to reply.

lubo
Map Maker
Map Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ala's Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:47 am

I didn't said that i want to do that Very Happy
But thanks for you reply ..
Yeah you are right we can only wait till Kenpachi makes a decision ^^

And I also want that all FwS Members and all guys who are active here knows. that Nrise is a fake clan and not is the real Wink
Ala's
Ala's
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Da BoSS Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:40 am

Ala, fws is a clan and has its own server so speaking as an fws clan member and a mod in some servers I'll never kick/ban any nrise fakers or any clan other than fws because these servers are open for everybody.

I'll give you an example similar to this, I was in a clan called soul deception (SD), the clan stopped after a while and some users actually use SD now but neither I or the clan leader care about this because our clan has stopped now so reports about using old clan names is actually pointless.

Zeus or whoever created nrise in the old times should be proud that the clan name didn't die.

Last edited by Da BoSS on Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Da BoSS
Da BoSS

Back to top Go down

Post by Ala's Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:59 am

They will not since they hated european.
What you are talking there is how I say ''Bullshit''
.. these guys even dont know the real nightrise that is the biggest problem.. Than Zeus , zyos or whoever cant be proud on his clan when they even not know them..
Dude.. read correctly what I right.. ask the members they all dont know that they fake or reopen a nightrise.. And ofc you have to ask the old leader if you are allowed to reopen a clan.. And seriously noman asked him.. they only reopened.. because this is a fame clan .. And I only say that : Play the Game , Get A Name ! [ Stop Faking , Get a Name]
Ala's
Ala's
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by kenpachi Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:01 am

If people fake other clans, it has nothing to do with –[IFwsI]-, I can agree it’s childish to fake others.
If I applied a rule about faking clans(for other clans) It would consume a lot of time to verify that they’re fakers, and who are the real members.
We do ban people who fake –[IFwsI]- members or clan members, but simply because I’m the owner of the community and I don’t like people who fake my clan/community to play on my server.
kenpachi
kenpachi
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

https://fwsserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by oryx Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:27 pm

+1
oryx
oryx
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Ala's Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:01 pm

Last edited by Ala's on Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ala's
Ala's
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Ala's Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:15 pm

kenpachi wrote:If people fake other clans, it has nothing to do with –[IFwsI]-, I can agree it’s childish to fake others.
If I applied a rule about faking clans(for other clans) It would consume a lot of time to verify that they’re fakers, and who are the real members.
We do ban people who fake –[IFwsI]- members or clan members, but simply because I’m the owner of the community and I don’t like people who fake my clan/community to play on my server.
Sry for double post .
How i said I understand that for 100% but why you guys banning than other fakers .. from Nrise or other dudes?..
Its pointless to say that you only bann/kick FwS fakers when you don't even do that.
Maybe you are one of them Kenpachi who do it [ Than you have really my freaking respect].. But seriously i saw now many times that guys kick/bann other guys who fake dudes who aren't in FwS ^^
~Alas
Ala's
Ala's
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by lubo Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:52 pm

Ala's wrote:
kenpachi wrote:If people fake other clans, it has nothing to do with –[IFwsI]-, I can agree it’s childish to fake others.
Sry for double post .
How i said I understand that for 100% but why you guys banning than other fakers .. from Nrise or other dudes?..
Its pointless to say that you only bann/kick FwS fakers when you don't even do that.
Maybe you are one of them Kenpachi who do it [ Than you have really my freaking respect].. But seriously i saw now many times that guys kick/bann other guys who fake dudes who aren't in FwS ^^
~Alas

Ok I have to say that Your question is really stupid.
My options for ban are:
Hacking
Insulting (flaming)
Fake
(freekilling)

I hope I answer your question.

lubo
Map Maker
Map Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ala's Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:10 pm

lubo wrote:
Ala's wrote:
Sry for double post .
~Alas

Ok I have to say that Your question is really stupid.
My options for ban are:
Hacking
Insulting (flaming)
Fake
(freekilling)

I hope I answer your question.

Fake [???]
Ala's
Ala's
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by kenpachi Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:14 pm

Ala's wrote:
Sry for double post .
~Alas

We do ban -[IFwsI]- Fakers... I've currently got 18,893 log files(4.12gb) which are from all fws servers. By searching those logs if i see anyone faking, i ban them straight away. Some servers have scripts that kick fakers also. I'm aware of community member fakers being kicked/banned, but beyond that I'm not aware.
kenpachi
kenpachi
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

https://fwsserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ala's Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:41 pm

kenpachi wrote:
Ala's wrote:
Sry for double post .
~Alas

We do ban -[IFwsI]- Fakers... I've currently got 18,893 log files(4.12gb) which are from all fws servers. By searching those logs if i see anyone faking, i ban them straight away. Some servers have scripts that kick fakers also. I'm aware of community member fakers being kicked/banned, but beyond that I'm not aware.
I know but i so some mods .. who kick other fakers ( not fws fakers )
Ala's
Ala's
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Da BoSS Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:59 pm

Ala's wrote:I know but i so some mods .. who kick other fakers ( not fws fakers )

I might have changed the names of fakers of another clan other than fws or threatened him to change name only (and only if) the clan leader of that clan asked me to; just as a good deed for him and to show him that playing in fws servers is enjoyable but I'd never ban the guy.
Da BoSS
Da BoSS

Back to top Go down

Post by Ala's Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:36 am

That is what i want only.. to say change the name ..
Ala's
Ala's
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Da BoSS Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:39 am

Dude you're not the clan leader so until the clan leader of nrise (the old one I mean) comes and asks for this your request is totally pointless.
Da BoSS
Da BoSS

Back to top Go down

Post by Ala's Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:05 pm

Da BoSS wrote:Dude you're not the clan leader so until the clan leader of nrise (the old one I mean) comes and asks for this your request is totally pointless.
It isnt.. Do you like it when other guys fake a clan or other good people.. O.o?
Ala's
Ala's
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum