-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics
-[IFwsI]-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dynamic IPs, Freekillers and Freevoters

4 posters

Go down

Dynamic IPs, Freekillers and Freevoters Empty Dynamic IPs, Freekillers and Freevoters

Post by ~LeProdigy Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:21 pm

As we all know.
There are a couple of freekillers on the fws Prison Server that we ban many times a day.
They just restart their router and come back.
As a solution to that, or to make their return a bit hard we could make the server USGN only.
That way they will have to create a new email for that new USGN they'll need every time we ban them.
We could save their IP and ask an Rcon Admin to Range ban them but that could possibly cause other users in with the same internet connection(unlikely but not impossible) not to be able to play on the server for no reason.

The number of votes required to kick a person is low, it should be higher.
I dont know exactly what the vote percentage it but I've seen people come on the server with multiple CS2Ds and freevote their team mates.

~LeProdigy
~LeProdigy
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Dynamic IPs, Freekillers and Freevoters Empty Re: Dynamic IPs, Freekillers and Freevoters

Post by Bonzo Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:35 pm

USGN-only servers have been discussed many times before. The servers would loose a lot of popularity and we wouldn't actually stop the hackers. It would be slightly more inconvenient for them, but that's all.

As for IP range banning then that's not the best idea either. It's used in some servers but there's a good possibility that while banning 1 hacker you also ban 10 innocent users who used to regularly play.

Guess the Mods simply need to keep working hard (not hardly working) and do what they can.
Bonzo
Bonzo

Back to top Go down

Dynamic IPs, Freekillers and Freevoters Empty Re: Dynamic IPs, Freekillers and Freevoters

Post by Dimi Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:18 pm

If you forgot, The Coon hasn't USGN, he just changes every time his IP, so we can't ban him forever and, maybe, are more players which are in this situation.

Like Bonzo said, Mods need to keep working hard.

Every time, when I enter on jail server, I'm patient and I check IPs and USGNs players and, if a player/more players doesn't/don't respect the rules, I'll kick them. Isn't a hard work, I guess is simple.

Sorry, but I'm not agree with your suggestion.
Dimi
Dimi
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by VETERAN(Alex) Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:51 am

I ban Teh Coon as soon as i see her name.
VETERAN(Alex)
VETERAN(Alex)
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by ~LeProdigy Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:10 pm

VETERAN(Alex) wrote:I ban Teh Coon as soon as i see her name.

Also me, also me.
~LeProdigy
~LeProdigy
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by VETERAN(Alex) Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:06 pm

the Coon ( LeGenD ) has left the game (banned)
[20:01:22] the Coon ( LeGenD ) 2 has left the game (banned)
[20:01:22] the Coon ( LeGenD ) 3 has left the game (banned)
[20:01:22] Barca has left the game (banned)
[20:01:22] Barca 3 has left the game (banned)
[20:01:22] the Coon ( LeGenD ) 4 has left the game (banned)
[20:01:22] Barca 2 has left the game (banned)

lol no comment, he opened up 7 clients O.o
VETERAN(Alex)
VETERAN(Alex)
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimi Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:12 pm

Today, I saw a guy named Barca on jail server and he didn't fk, he respected the rules and say to all Cts : "Don't fk"
I never guess that guy was Coon or maybe Coon took his name.
Dimi
Dimi
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:24 am

Dimi wrote:Today, I saw a guy named Barca on jail server and he didn't fk, he respected the rules and say to all Cts : "Don't fk"
I never guess that guy was Coon or maybe Coon took his name.
Just take an example from Arainless. LEL (changed the color, it hurts my eyes, if I want to quote and also unreadable)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down