-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics
-[IFwsI]-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Requesting vip for the 3rd time because the others didn't go checked out i guess[AC-VIP-JAIL]

+6
Apfelbrot
Dimi
lubo
Nighthawk
Woody
drcamper
10 posters

Go down

Requesting vip for the 3rd time because the others didn't go checked out i guess[AC-VIP-JAIL] Empty Requesting vip for the 3rd time because the others didn't go checked out i guess[AC-VIP-JAIL]

Post by drcamper Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:13 am

1D 4H Server time in jail
3 or 2 years old account in this forums
Requesting vip for the 3rd,I dont know if the other ones were checked out,because i didn't see any replies from admin
Rank 74 out of 4480
Frags 289
Deaths 288(Most of them are freekills and frags are mainly Ts i guess because i dont play as CT alot)

EDIT: Also,2 years old account on this forum sorry i forgot you just had to click the name to see the date,stupid me :/

Last edited by drcamper on Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
drcamper
drcamper
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Requesting vip for the 3rd time because the others didn't go checked out i guess[AC-VIP-JAIL] Empty Re: Requesting vip for the 3rd time because the others didn't go checked out i guess[AC-VIP-JAIL]

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:36 am

drcamper wrote:3 or 2 years old account in this forums
???
Requesting vip for the 3rd time because the others didn't go checked out i guess[AC-VIP-JAIL] Drr_bm12

Back to top Go down

Requesting vip for the 3rd time because the others didn't go checked out i guess[AC-VIP-JAIL] Empty Re: Requesting vip for the 3rd time because the others didn't go checked out i guess[AC-VIP-JAIL]

Post by Woody Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:16 pm

We have to know about you, and not about your rank... Someone is in top15 a vip/mod and someone is at 3000+ rank. As someone just told me you freekill. I don't know will you be accapted but gl.
Woody
Woody
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by drcamper Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:23 pm

I,freekill?
If someone attacks me I kill,and they say i freekill
Its a plan to get me banned/kicked
And one time,rusher freekicked me because he thought i freekilled,Even the T said i didn't freekill
but noooo,he keept kicking me,over and over and over
drcamper
drcamper
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighthawk Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:18 pm

DrCamper is a pretty decent player, I've seen him play, although he has many "fans" impersonating him and freekilling hence causing the confusion. Good luck!
Nighthawk
Nighthawk
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader

http://bit.ly/irfandahir

Back to top Go down

Post by lubo Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:13 pm

He seems like a decent player from what I've seen.

lubo
Map Maker
Map Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimi Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:43 am

I played with him more time ago and I can say that his a good player and he deserved to be vip. DrCamper, I guess you remember me?
Dimi
Dimi
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by drcamper Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:10 am

Yes Dimi,i do remember you
drcamper
drcamper
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Apfelbrot Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:21 am

No 'good luck' for this one. Randomly knifing/shooting prisoners for no reason, freekilling frequently.
Apfelbrot
Apfelbrot
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew~ Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:18 pm

Apfelbrot wrote:No 'good luck' for this one. Randomly knifing/shooting prisoners for no reason, freekilling frequently.
there are some fakes of him freekilling, the real drcamper is a reeally nice person in my opinion.
Mew~
Mew~
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by MetaKnight Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:24 pm

One of his faker's IP is 77.12.xxx.xxx, if you see a DrCamper with an IP like that freekilling feel free to ban him, I already did it some days ago but he is back.
MetaKnight
MetaKnight
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Apfelbrot Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:34 pm

I see, in this case I have to apologize, looks like I stumbled over that faker.
Apfelbrot
Apfelbrot
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildthing Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:37 pm

Accepted as VIP.

Your previous application was rejected... In case you didn't notice.

Wildthing
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimi Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:52 pm

Congratzz, my friend. Very Happy 
Dimi
Dimi
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhyno Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:14 pm

Gratz Very Happy
Rhyno
Rhyno
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum