-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics
-[IFwsI]-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PoH applying for MOD1 [Accepted-Mod1-Jail]

+12
apEX
Mew~
lubo
RuzzleFury
stvin
MSdawid[PL]
Nighthawk
Woody
Dappleblood
_Yank
Riplecs
PoH
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

PoH applying for MOD1 [Accepted-Mod1-Jail] Empty PoH applying for MOD1 [Accepted-Mod1-Jail]

Post by PoH Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:42 pm

Ok, Honestly, I'm not going write a long essay and talk about sh*t like "VIP can't kick freekillers and hackers", "There is not enough mods", because repeating the same sh*t is sick.

I have two characteristics which make me suitable to be a moderator.

Frist of all, I never get mad and rage on people in the game. It's really important for a moderator to have good emotional intelligence.

Secondly, I never show off my server privileges. This sound pretty simple but it's most of moderators lacking in.

I've simplified what am I going to say as much as possible, hope this won't make you get eyes cancer. Sorry for some grammatically incorrect, I'm typing with my mobile phone.

Cheers!
PoH
PoH
Site user
Site user

http://www.alchemy2d.tk

Back to top Go down

PoH applying for MOD1 [Accepted-Mod1-Jail] Empty Re: PoH applying for MOD1 [Accepted-Mod1-Jail]

Post by Riplecs Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:46 pm

Grood lcuk! Ssoryzs iism usiig moblie pohnee XD good luck but whats wrong using mobile phone? I use my samsung everytime to comment/apply..
Riplecs
Riplecs
Site user
Site user

http://www.reaperzsoultaker.newforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

PoH applying for MOD1 [Accepted-Mod1-Jail] Empty Re: PoH applying for MOD1 [Accepted-Mod1-Jail]

Post by _Yank Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:40 pm

I don't know you but I totally support your entrance to the STAFF.
You wont need it but, good luck.
_Yank
_Yank
Site user
Site user

http://ares2d.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Dappleblood Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:26 am

Hey PoH! Good luck! I know you are fit for the position and are more than qualified. However, please don't forget to be active on Rewards Community too...
Dappleblood
Dappleblood
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by PoH Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:33 pm

@riplecs
I'm afraid of I made some mistakes, since typing with a mobile phone is quite inconvenient

@ckelvin, dappleblood
Thank you
PoH
PoH
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Riplecs Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:28 pm

@poh ok lol good luck!
Riplecs
Riplecs
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Riplecs Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:53 pm

Poh im supporting u Very Happy
Riplecs
Riplecs
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Woody Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:39 pm

Good luck.
Woody
Woody
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighthawk Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:42 pm

Good luck!
Nighthawk
Nighthawk
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader

http://bit.ly/irfandahir

Back to top Go down

Post by MSdawid[PL] Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:36 pm

Good luck!

MSdawid[PL]
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by PoH Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:31 pm

@msdawid, nighthawk, riplecs
Thank you
PoH
PoH
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by stvin Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:35 pm

Good luck
stvin
stvin
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by RuzzleFury Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:51 pm

Okay first of all , I do not think this guy diserves the moderation.
Of cource , Everyone will ask for reasons and proof .
1- Free kills without even saying a single sorry .
2- Doesn't even respect moderator decisions .
3- Always thinks he's right , Just spams key binds then kills people saying (I warned.)
Let's head to proof
The scene started while PoH was in the CT Team , Spamming bind on everyone he meets 3-4 times .
He met 2pro4u ( Mikasa , Night hawk , Blitz whatever )and so , The scene was at Lubo's map (A.K.A california jail . ) Crates area or A.K.A working area , Anyways PoH spammed his bind on 2pro4u then Killed him .
Proof ? here you go sir .

Note : I'm shadow , 2pro4u is Mikasa , Night hawk , PoH is the owner of this topic ( the V.I.P who wants to be a moderator . )

Proof:
After that , I kicked PoH for free killing without even saying that he was wrong or saying a simple word , mikasa would accept it and mostly everyone would "Sorry".
People gonna come , HEY I CAN FK AND THEN SAY AM SORRY ? IS THAT GOOD ?
Don't try to be smart , Whenever I kill someone I apologize to him in (ALL)Chat , If he accepts I say sorry once more , If he doesn't I /kill my self as an apologize.
I my self love playing CT ( cop ) as in california jail always , So As a pro ct , You musn't let prisoners come near you , so basically sometimes I get nervous and fk people( Having weapons or not .) , So here's what i do , I apologize to them and /kill my self if they're not friends / people that I know .
PoH was very insisting that he was right and that He did not free kill , Also I've kicked him another time after that for doing the same thing .... If someone's intersted tell me I've got the logs for that too .
After all ,I Don't think he diserves to be a mod , And I still don't know why is mikasa still supporting that guy and telling him good luck .
But anyways ,as a staff member or A.K.A a moderator , I wouldn't like to have such a person in the staff team .
RuzzleFury
RuzzleFury
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by lubo Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:00 pm

If I remember correctly you (Rizzlesomething) were ''free killing'' before you get your VIP but you've managed to learn the rules and obey them. And I can't forget that you've abused your powers and acted like a spoiled brat.
You should had been demoted and banned but no, Wildthing gave you a second chance.
My point is that Poh made a little mistake and you act like you've never made any mistakes at all.
'' I wouldn't like to have such a person in the staff team'' you're the last person that haves the rights to say this sentence.
Far as I know Poh, he is mature enough to take the position as mod. Good luck.

lubo
Map Maker
Map Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by RuzzleFury Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:08 pm

Well , Mr.lubo ,I Wasn't insisting that I was right like what he does . I said sorry and I admited near you , wild , Meta and Hawk for your report that I was wrong .
PoH got kicked 2 times by me and he still acts the same way , good luck huh ?
You didn't get my point , everyone must learn from his mistakes , as you say I (WAS) acting like a little prick yeah , But ( Was) .
He's just still the same person .
RuzzleFury
RuzzleFury
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:10 pm

lubo wrote:If I remember correctly you (Rizzlesomething) were ''free killing'' before you get your VIP but you've managed to learn the rules and obey them. And I can't forget that you've abused your powers and acted like a spoiled brat.
You should had been demoted and banned but no, Wildthing gave you a second chance.
My point is that Poh made a little mistake and you act like you've never made any mistakes at all.
'' I wouldn't like to have such a person in the staff team'' you're the last person that haves the rights to say this sentence.

^

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew~ Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:16 pm

Brainless wrote:
lubo wrote:If I remember correctly you (Rizzlesomething) were ''free killing'' before you get your VIP but you've managed to learn the rules and obey them. And I can't forget that you've abused your powers and acted like a spoiled brat.

^

^
Mew~
Mew~
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by apEX Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:11 am

Hello Ruzzle XD
apEX
apEX
Site user
Site user

http://www.Steamcommunity.com/id/dxo

Back to top Go down

Post by Marlon13069 Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:17 am

Brainless wrote:

^ LOL!
Marlon13069
Marlon13069
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by PoH Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:49 am

I did warned Nighthawk about 3 or so times to drop his weapons, when you're a terrorist you must comply to the counter terroist commands immediately or you will be shot. In this particular case I warned and waited 4 seconds for him to drop and still didn't get any sort of reactions, don't type and just do as the ct said. It's common sense. Therefore, I think I didn't freekill Nighthawk.
PoH
PoH
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighthawk Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:08 pm

PoH wrote:I did warned Nighthawk about 3 or so times to drop his weapons, when you're a terrorist you must comply to the counter terroist commands immediately or you will be shot. In this particular case I warned and waited 4 seconds for him to drop and still didn't get any sort of reactions, don't type and just do as the ct said. It's common sense. Therefore, I think I didn't freekill Nighthawk.
What if you're talking with other moderators? You just spammed the "drop/halt/surrender" bind. Most cts do that, they just spam the binds, there was no warning of sorts or whatsoever. Warnings go pretty much like decremental counting. The logs are pretty much incomplete, as I did tell you I had no problem with it if you did not repeat the mistake. That is all.
Nighthawk
Nighthawk
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader

http://bit.ly/irfandahir

Back to top Go down

Post by PoH Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:42 pm

Counting, before I'm killed, I will try to do that hahaha.

I promise I won't repeat the mistake.
PoH
PoH
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by drcamper Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:06 am

Ruzzle,I think you were freemuting me over 7 times,because i posted a link and didn't even warn me,So since you were muting,I tested you with another name and muted with no warning,You may not be the one who did it but if it was you,You are the worst mod i have seen on the server
drcamper
drcamper
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Destroyer ita Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:21 pm

Goodluck Brother and don't forget to think of something  Laughing 
Btw don't forget about rewards
Destroyer ita
Destroyer ita
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by PoH Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:37 am

Destroyer ita wrote:Goodluck Brother and don't forget to think of something  Laughing 
Btw don't forget about rewards
I think I appreciate your support.

PoH
PoH
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum