-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics
-[IFwsI]-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apply To Be A [VIP] In Fws Server. [Rejected]

3 posters

Go down

Apply To Be A [VIP] In Fws Server.   [Rejected] Empty Apply To Be A [VIP] In Fws Server. [Rejected]

Post by apEX Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:35 am

Hello Im Flame. I Want To Be A VIP Because Me And My Friend (If Terrorist) Always Get FreeKilled By A CT Who Doesnt Read The Rules. Im Nice Very Happy And I Want To Be A Part Of Fws Server The Coolest Server Ever Been Very Happy I Had Medium Skill On Rifle Bad At Sniper.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
---------------------------------=---=---=---------- _ _ _ _                              _______
------------------------------------=---=----------- |  ____| __      __        __   /     ___|
  This Is My Complete Profile-----------= -------------| |____  \  \    /   \      /  /  \    \
 @-------------------------@----------=------------|   ___ |   \   \ /      \ /   /      \   \
 My Name In Fws/CS2D : [lReaperl] #Flame--=---------|  |          \      /\       /          \   \
 My Usgn  In Fws/CS2D : 136745-------------=--------|  |           \    /   \    /      ___/   /
 My Name In Real Life    : Ovi------------------=-------|_|             \_/     \_/      |____ /
 @--------------------------------------------@
apEX
apEX
Site user
Site user

http://www.Steamcommunity.com/id/dxo

Back to top Go down

Apply To Be A [VIP] In Fws Server.   [Rejected] Empty Re: Apply To Be A [VIP] In Fws Server. [Rejected]

Post by Woody Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:14 pm

Could anyone read that useless(currently useless because no one reading it)topic and understand that mod2s can give vip... You don't have to apply for that.
Woody
Woody
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Apply To Be A [VIP] In Fws Server.   [Rejected] Empty Re: Apply To Be A [VIP] In Fws Server. [Rejected]

Post by sukhi Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:55 pm

I think that it should be a stickied topic so there is no confusion.
sukhi
sukhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum