-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics
-[IFwsI]-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybe time for a promotion ? [Rejected]

+11
Da BoSS
Nighthawk
Bonzo
Dappleblood
Marlon13069
lubo
Riplecs
PoH
Dimi
-Limon.#
RuzzleFury
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Maybe time for a promotion ? [Rejected] - Page 2 Empty Re: Maybe time for a promotion ? [Rejected]

Post by RuzzleFury Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:53 pm

Bonzo wrote:And this post above me is a perfect representation of why you can't have nice things such as Mod2.

When you're a Mod2 (or, well, any rank of mod, actually) people will often poke fun at you and try to agitate you. Giving in to that is the easiest mistake to make. And since Mod2 comes with more powers then it'll become very easy to abuse when it comes to situations like these.

I'm with Lubo, Brainy and X on this one.
Dapple is trying to be smart and it's the truth.
Mikasa and I always call each other fags and like some funny insults , he knows that .
Riplecs always trys to be like others at calling me Ruzzlesprout just to feel funny , while he isn't at all .
All what I said was right .
RuzzleFury
RuzzleFury
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Maybe time for a promotion ? [Rejected] - Page 2 Empty Re: Maybe time for a promotion ? [Rejected]

Post by Riplecs Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:56 pm

RuzzleFury wrote:
Bonzo wrote:And this post above me is a perfect representation of why you can't have nice things such as Mod2.

When you're a Mod2 (or, well, any rank of mod, actually) people will often poke fun at you and try to agitate you. Giving in to that is the easiest mistake to make. And since Mod2 comes with more powers then it'll become very easy to abuse when it comes to situations like these.

I'm with Lubo, Brainy and X on this one.
Dapple is trying to be smart and it's the truth.
Mikasa and I always call each other fags and like some funny insults , he knows that .
Riplecs always trys to be like others at calling me Ruzzlesprout just to feel funny , while he isn't at all .
All what I said was right .
Nononono vote no
Riplecs
Riplecs
Site user
Site user

http://www.reaperzsoultaker.newforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:27 pm

Let's agree, everyone is a b*tch.
And now lock this topic, please. Embarassed 

Back to top Go down

Post by RuzzleFury Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:18 pm

K So what can I do to prove that I'm worth it everyone ?
People never change their opinions , Specially lubo .. He just thinks am an a**hole all the time .
RuzzleFury
RuzzleFury
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by lubo Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:55 pm

Let this be your lesson, you need to respect old moderators.
I don't think you're an a**hole, you're just immature and when immaturity meets power the result could be catastrophic.
Try to improve your communication skills.

Last edited by lubo on Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

lubo
Map Maker
Map Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighthawk Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:58 pm

*munches on caramel popcorn marinated meat*

HIGHLIGHTS

Lubo wrote:
when immaturity meats power the result could be catastrophic.
This. By the way, want that meat marinated?

RuzzleSprout wrote:I have never abused my mod1 rights
lel.

DappleBlood wrote:
MOD2 is building relationship not only with every staff member, but also developing trust and camaraderie with the player base.
Wise.

ruzzleSprou7 wrote:
If i do it you would probably cry like you did on your barbie doll that died lately and you been mad on her.
MEH BERBIE DELLS ;-;

BrainleBlush wrote: Embarassed 
:OOO

Lubo wrote:meat power
D:!!!11111!!21

The start of page 3 is brought to you by MEAT POWEH
Nighthawk
Nighthawk
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader

http://bit.ly/irfandahir

Back to top Go down

Post by lubo Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:20 pm

I lal'd.

lubo
Map Maker
Map Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by RuzzleFury Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:40 pm

lubo wrote:
Try to improve your communication skills.
Like how ?
RuzzleFury
RuzzleFury
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by -Limon.# Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:36 pm

RuzzleFury wrote:
Dappleblood wrote:
I will just add this to what Marlon said MOD2 is building relationship not only with every staff member

You're not even a member of staff team , So just don't try to be too smart and copy what other people say .

Destroyer ita wrote:
I don't think you would fit for mod 2

Hmm okay.

Mikasa wrote:
You were expecting this Ruzzlesprout, right?

It's Ruzzlefury blind ass !

Riplecs wrote:
No.ruzzlesprout always get in trouble with other mod

1- Learn how to speak English.
2- Grow up .
3- Read my name right .
4- Stop trying to copycat / be like others and call me Ruzzlesprout , Because If i do it you would probably cry like you did on your barbie doll that died lately and you been mad on her.
5- Start commenting .
Repeat .

Brainless wrote:
IT'S JUST LUBO'S AND MINE OPINION.

Did I say this ?

Thats why we dont supported you as mod2. You should be polite and relax. You should act an adult/mature. And you should improve your communication style. Mod2 is not most important job in the world. This is just game, but because of the funny and honest game we have to select right moderators. Thank you.
-Limon.#
-Limon.#
Site user
Site user

http://nzhtrtlc.xyz

Back to top Go down

Post by RuzzleFury Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:45 pm

-Limon.# wrote:
RuzzleFury wrote:
Dappleblood wrote:
I will just add this to what Marlon said MOD2 is building relationship not only with every staff member

You're not even a member of staff team , So just don't try to be too smart and copy what other people say .

Destroyer ita wrote:
I don't think you would fit for mod 2

Hmm okay.

Mikasa wrote:
You were expecting this Ruzzlesprout, right?

It's Ruzzlefury blind ass !

Riplecs wrote:
No.ruzzlesprout always get in trouble with other mod

1- Learn how to speak English.
2- Grow up .
3- Read my name right .
4- Stop trying to copycat / be like others and call me Ruzzlesprout , Because If i do it you would probably cry like you did on your barbie doll that died lately and you been mad on her.
5- Start commenting .
Repeat .

Brainless wrote:
IT'S JUST LUBO'S AND MINE OPINION.

Did I say this ?

Thats why we dont supported you as mod2. You should  be polite and relax. You should act an adult/mature. And you should improve your communication style. Mod2 is not most important job in the world. This is just game, but because of the funny and honest game we have to select right moderators. Thank you.
Yep thanks !
But how can I prove this to everyone ?
People like ,Lubo,You lemon I see you like 1 time per 3-4 days ?
RuzzleFury
RuzzleFury
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by -Limon.# Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:15 pm

We are not admin so we cant say "accepted or rejected". I mean you are like angry dont be angry be calm. I'm sure you will be mod2 when you are ready for this. Wait for admin's answer Smile
-Limon.#
-Limon.#
Site user
Site user

http://nzhtrtlc.xyz

Back to top Go down

Post by RuzzleFury Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:04 pm

-Limon.# wrote:We are not admin so we cant say "accepted or rejected". I mean you are like angry dont be angry be calm. I'm sure you will be mod2 when you are ready for this. Wait for admin's answer Smile
I've been removed for almost 2 days after the 4 reports that came against me , And I do believe that this is one punishment enough to let you guys forget all what happend before this , and I think I haven't made any problem since my last removal since I learned the lesson already and being punished for it made me really learn ...
No idea why still negative comments even after proving am worth it .
About my comments , Mikasa and I always call each other with insults like this as I said , And everyone knows riplecs is ignorant and immature , So my reply was 100% needed.
RuzzleFury
RuzzleFury
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Marlon13069 Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:30 pm

Its not about the punishment you have received or a good relationship of one person. It's about how you behave and how you respond when becoming a mod2. Becoming a mod2 isn't just a game, mod2 is about building communications skills with everyone in the server and especially with new players. I'm not trying to be mean but you haven't met those requirement, you need to mature, you need to have good communications, you cannot be insulting people or trying to feel you're the best. You must act humble enough that people will respect you. Thats basically a mod2. You don't have that yet. It will take time, learn the experience you have as a mod 1 and build from it. Don't rush for promotion.
Marlon13069
Marlon13069
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Zumagio Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:34 pm

Ye he but not dictatoring like nighthawk is doing

Zumagio
Site user
Site user

http://troll.me

Back to top Go down

Post by RuzzleFury Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:37 pm

Marlon13069 wrote:Its not about the punishment you have received or a good relationship of one person. It's about how you behave and how you respond when becoming a mod2. Becoming a mod2 isn't just a game, mod2 is about building communications skills with everyone in the server and especially with new players. I'm not trying to be mean but you haven't met those requirement, you need to mature, you need to have good communications, you cannot be insulting people or trying to feel you're the best. You must act humble enough that people will respect you. Thats basically a mod2. You don't have that yet. It will take time, learn the experience you have as a mod 1 and build from it. Don't rush for promotion.
One month isn't a rush at all .
P.S: You just said what they did , you didn't add anything .
RuzzleFury
RuzzleFury
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Marlon13069 Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:16 pm

RuzzleFury wrote:
Marlon13069 wrote:Its not about the punishment you have received or a good relationship of one person. It's about how you behave and how you respond when becoming a mod2. Becoming a mod2 isn't just a game, mod2 is about building communications skills with everyone in the server and especially with new players. I'm not trying to be mean but you haven't met those requirement, you need to mature, you need to have good communications, you cannot be insulting people or trying to feel you're the best. You must act humble enough that people will respect you. Thats basically a mod2. You don't have that yet. It will take time, learn the experience you have as a mod 1 and build from it. Don't rush for promotion.
One month isn't a rush at all .
P.S: You just said what they did , you didn't add anything .

It took Lubo and brain years to be where they are at, so yeah one month is a huge rush bro! Its called Experience.
Marlon13069
Marlon13069
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Akshiro Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:00 am

Ruzzle is not so with these people is talking bad of us that envies
Lubo is the first mod so envious want to be him
I support you brother; 3

Akshiro

Back to top Go down

Post by RuzzleFury Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:05 am

Akshiro wrote:Ruzzle is not so with these people is talking bad of us that envies
Lubo is the first mod so envious want to be him
I support you brother; 3
Thanks?
RuzzleFury
RuzzleFury
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighthawk Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:32 am

Zumagio wrote:Ye he but not dictatoring like nighthawk is doing
I like dicktating. Prablem?
Nighthawk
Nighthawk
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader

http://bit.ly/irfandahir

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimi Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:03 am

Zumagio wrote:Ye he but not dictatoring like nighthawk is doing
Respect to Muanmar Mikasa Ceausescu! He leads us in a hard life with difficulties and... wtf??!! If you don't respect the rules, isn't hes problem for kicking you, it's yours for behave.

So, if I'm right, nobody gives a sh*t to Ruzzle and, like I expected, he need more experience. That's true. I waited 1 year for mod 1 and 3 months for mod 2. Why not you can wait like me or another old mods? Lubo, Brainless, Meta etc waited years for their mod/admin ranks.
Don't take it and consider me "an ass*h*le, a stupid b*tch who hate you now because you're right etc...". You're a nice guy, but a moderator lvl 2 rank can be taken after more months of experience as mod 1, not only after a month (and if you look at days, you'll see that isn't passed a month).
In my opinion, like the rest of users said to u, wait more time (I guess 3 months is enough to prove your skillz as mod 1) and after that apply to the next level.
 Smile
Dimi
Dimi
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonzo Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:13 am

Okay, this discussion stopped progressing a while ago.
Locked until Wild/Ken accepts/rejects this apply.
Bonzo
Bonzo

Back to top Go down

Post by kenpachi Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:10 am

Rejected
kenpachi
kenpachi
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

https://fwsserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum