-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics
-[IFwsI]-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time yet? [Promotion applicaton] [Rejected-JL]

+12
Glixable
-Limon.#
Soushiant.iR
Riplecs
lubo
Da BoSS
Ipomme13
Physiology
Nighthawk
[A]Damage[L]
Mew~
RuzzleFury
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Time yet? [Promotion applicaton] [Rejected-JL] Empty Time yet? [Promotion applicaton] [Rejected-JL]

Post by RuzzleFury Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:22 am

Hey everyone  Smile 
Here comes the question , Is it time yet?
I've been a mod 1 since a plenty much good time,A player at FWS servers for 5 months and a part of Jail server 4 months.
Had some problems,Free kill problems,free kick problems and even free mute problems.
Those were reasons that somehow I got rejected for the previous promotion apply for mod 2.
However,I'd like to apply for it again and give it a shot to see what goes around.
I'd like to be a Mod2 because Kicking wasn't enough,Speed hackers coming back in less than a minute by clicking a very little button "Hide IP".
Kicking was definitely not enough for people who come in the room only saying " I free kill mods and vip's " like stupid retards and specially kill us.
Even trying using another ways such as Immobilizing the free killer to disable his movement ( which is worse than getting kicked ) but they unfortunately use a speed hack and it's like nothing happend.
Kicking wasn't enough when free killers keep coming back and back after killing people without even warning them and when I kick them then apologize to the free killed Player they don't get satisfied and ask me for respawn,But unfortunately I do not have it .
I'd like to guarntee you that I'll not abuse any of the mod 2 powers,Keeping in mind that I know it's a big responsibility since they can now remove and make vip's,However I'd still like to take a step forward and be a better moderator by being able to respawn dead players,Report abusive VIP's before removing them and Ban hackers.
And I'm pretty sure I'm able to deal with players with the right behavior now that I've been a mod for some time,However I'd like to hear your opinions and I'd appreciate getting accepted.
Thanks for reading.
RuzzleFury
RuzzleFury
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Time yet? [Promotion applicaton] [Rejected-JL] Empty Re: Time yet? [Promotion applicaton] [Rejected-JL]

Post by Mew~ Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:06 am

i didn't read because that color just hurts my eyes, really.
even tho i love you, i don't think this application will be accepted.
but, good luck tho.
Mew~
Mew~
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Time yet? [Promotion applicaton] [Rejected-JL] Empty Re: Time yet? [Promotion applicaton] [Rejected-JL]

Post by [A]Damage[L] Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:49 am

Good luck man

[A]Damage[L]
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighthawk Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:02 am

No.
If Mod2's didn't have the !spawn and Add/remove vips, I wouldn't be this harsh, but since they do.
No.
Nighthawk
Nighthawk
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader

http://bit.ly/irfandahir

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:35 am

.Mikasa*~ wrote:No.
If(...) No.(...)and(...) No.(...)
No.

He's right.
(but you're mod1 since 50 days, nice)

Back to top Go down

Post by Physiology Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:52 pm

Good luck, broski.
Physiology
Physiology
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by RuzzleFury Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:19 pm

.Mikasa*~ wrote:No.
If Mod2's didn't have the !spawn and Add/remove vips, I wouldn't be this harsh, but since they do.
No.
And why would I be abusing the !spawn ? Do you mean like when someone kills me I'll respawn myself or something? Of course not , I'll be re-spawning dead people since I said apologizes and / or kicks don't satisfy them,Since they already had weapons before they die that are hard gained then they get fked.
About the VIP,I'd never abuse that since I said making a little personal message to an admin before I remove the VIP to take his opinion at the case won't be an effort to me.

Brainless wrote:He's right.
(but you're mod1 since 50 days, nice)
Yeah,He might be right but how about that Dawid got accepted after 30 days and no one had problems with it,This means I'm even more experienced than him in such stuff.
Meaning that I've had many reports against me gives me experiences to deal with people and against reports with a mature way,Which will never cause me to abuse the mod 2 commands.

Physiology wrote:
Good Luck broski!
Thanks buddy.
RuzzleFury
RuzzleFury
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipomme13 Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:25 pm

Everyone can apply for mod2. But i think if you get accepted you would be a great mod2.
Ipomme13
Ipomme13
Site user
Site user

http://gamingnetwork.portugueseforum.com.pt/

Back to top Go down

Post by RuzzleFury Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:05 pm

Ipomme13 wrote:Everyone can apply for mod2. But i think if you get accepted you would be a great mod2.
Thanks Pomme.
P.S: How's your pokemon ruzzle  Very Happy 
RuzzleFury
RuzzleFury
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipomme13 Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:20 pm

Didn't played pokemon a long time ago, but i think he's ok xD
Ipomme13
Ipomme13
Site user
Site user

http://gamingnetwork.portugueseforum.com.pt/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighthawk Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:33 pm

I never said you'd abuse. You don't have enough experience to use it.
Nighthawk
Nighthawk
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by RuzzleFury Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:21 pm

.Mikasa*~ wrote:I never said you'd abuse. You don't have enough experience to use it.
That wasn't my point either,Dawid had it in 30 days and everyone was fine with it.
I've been almost for 2 months,How am I leaking experience?
RuzzleFury
RuzzleFury
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighthawk Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 pm

The failure to understand the reason why is exactly one of the reasons.
Nighthawk
Nighthawk
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by RuzzleFury Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:29 am

.Mikasa*~ wrote:The failure to understand the reason why is exactly one of the reasons.
What failure buddy?
You think that I'm lacking experience while I'm not .
RuzzleFury
RuzzleFury
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Da BoSS Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:12 am

I normally don't speak on application but it seems I always find myself obligated to speak on applications.

RuzzleFury wrote:That wasn't my point either,Dawid had it in 30 days and everyone was fine with it.

1) Dont compare yourself to others, you aren't Dawid as well as Dawid isn't you. That's so simple that you both might see someone abusing in server and each will have different re-actions for the subject.

2) Since you still have the same immaturity points that you had the last time you made an application for mod2, I dont belive that you're ready for it. I'm going to save you some time and tell you before you ask 'What immaturities?'; comparing self to others, same way of making everyone answering on this topic like he's guilty for replying on your application or that they have no right to speak here, same self-centred wanting-more-power that you are.

As always, I still believe that what we say here is irrelevant to what the admin decides on the application but I find myself obligated to always ask you change your old self and become better, you're not a bad person you're just someone that actually needs more experience in reacting with people.
Da BoSS
Da BoSS

Back to top Go down

Post by RuzzleFury Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:03 am

Da BoSS wrote:I normally don't speak on application but it seems I always find myself obligated to speak on applications.

RuzzleFury wrote:That wasn't my point either,Dawid had it in 30 days and everyone was fine with it.

1) Dont compare yourself to others, you aren't Dawid as well as Dawid isn't you. That's so simple that you both might see someone abusing in server and each will have different re-actions for the subject.

2) Since you still have the same immaturity points that you had the last time you made an application for mod2, I dont belive that you're ready for it. I'm going to save you some time and tell you before you ask 'What immaturities?'; comparing self to others, same way of making everyone answering on this topic like he's guilty for replying on your application or that they have no right to speak here, same self-centred wanting-more-power that you are.

As always, I still believe that what we say here is irrelevant to what the admin decides on the application but I find myself obligated to always ask you change your old self and become better, you're not a bad person you're just someone that actually needs more experience in reacting with people.
When was the last time you saw me boss?
People change ..
RuzzleFury
RuzzleFury
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by lubo Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:45 am

RuzzleFury wrote:
Da BoSS wrote:I normally don't speak on application but it seems I always find myself obligated to speak on applications.

When was the last time you saw me boss?
People change ..

You obviously didn't read it well enough, he is judging your attitude in the forums.
Da BoSS wrote:Since you still have the same immaturity points that you had the last time you made an application for mod2
Since we cleared that I think we can all agree on what Daboss posted.

lubo
Map Maker
Map Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by RuzzleFury Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:19 am

Guys and how can you make sure that I still have same immaturity points?
Both of you haven't met me in game or something for like a month since you seen my last reports and last attitude.
RuzzleFury
RuzzleFury
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Riplecs Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:06 am

I should be nice to you once so...GL buddy
Riplecs
Riplecs
Site user
Site user

http://www.reaperzsoultaker.newforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighthawk Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:15 am

RuzzleFury wrote:immaturity points
Such a thing exists?
Nighthawk
Nighthawk
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:31 am

RuzzleFury wrote:like a month since you seen my last reports and last attitude.

It's a new record, we should be happy then?

Back to top Go down

Post by RuzzleFury Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:23 pm

.Mikasa*~ wrote:
RuzzleFury wrote:immaturity points
Such a thing exists?
Exsists but not in me anymore ..
Riplecs wrote:I should be nice to you once so...GL buddy
Thanks Riplecs.
Brainless wrote:It's a new record, we should be happy then?
This is not about records,I mean it's been a month since boss has saw me and in this month there were reports happening on forums before it,So he still has my bad thought of reputation.
RuzzleFury
RuzzleFury
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Soushiant.iR Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:09 pm

RuzzleFury wrote:Exsists but not in me anymore ..

I can say that your acts has been more 'logical' in the past month-which is very good-. but all of them? lel no
Soushiant.iR
Soushiant.iR

http://project-extract.site50.net/Download/gui.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Da BoSS Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:00 pm

RuzzleFury wrote:Guys and how can you make sure that I still have same immaturity points?
Both of you haven't met me in game or something for like a month since you seen my last reports and last attitude.

Lubo answered for me already, I was actually judging the way you act on forum, I do believe everyone deserves a chance to prove himself and I do need to see you in-game to clarrify how you react in-game and if my judgement was right. Still you're not Double-faced which means what I see on forum is 50% of who you are and seeing that 50% it's still not up for mod2 powers.
Da BoSS
Da BoSS

Back to top Go down

Post by RuzzleFury Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:36 pm

If you'd only give this app a chance and if there's a single abusal I'd ask for a removal,Also keep in mind that I'm one of the most active moderators at the jail server.. Which will let the server benefit from my services not just players.
Keep in mind also that some of the most successful moderators now were immature and also had kiddish behaviors,Not being competetive or comparing my self to others(as you claim that I do)But with given chances and a little amount of time to clean their names they've got better and accepted.
An Example.(P.S: Not meaning anything offensive against woody,I'm just giving an example from what he was on before and what he's on now.
RuzzleFury
RuzzleFury
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next