-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics
-[IFwsI]-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

............................................ [Rejected]

+10
estguy
Rhyno
Ipomme13
Dimi
Nighthawk
Apfelbrot
Woody
Soushiant.iR
cyan
medozoro90.tk (BANNED)
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

............................................  [Rejected]  Empty ............................................ [Rejected]

Post by medozoro90.tk (BANNED) Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:01 am

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Last edited by medozoro90.tk on Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

medozoro90.tk (BANNED)

Back to top Go down

............................................  [Rejected]  Empty J

Post by cyan Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:06 am

This might be edited huehue

Last edited by cyan on Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
cyan
cyan
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

............................................  [Rejected]  Empty Re: ............................................ [Rejected]

Post by medozoro90.tk (BANNED) Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:22 am

ok

medozoro90.tk (BANNED)

Back to top Go down

............................................  [Rejected]  Empty Re: ............................................ [Rejected]

Post by Soushiant.iR Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:34 am

You dont even know about the rules >->
Soushiant.iR
Soushiant.iR

http://project-extract.site50.net/Download/gui.html

Back to top Go down

Post by medozoro90.tk (BANNED) Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:46 am

no i know it and read it and i accept it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

medozoro90.tk (BANNED)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soushiant.iR Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:09 am

My logs say otherwise.
Soushiant.iR
Soushiant.iR

http://project-extract.site50.net/Download/gui.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Woody Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:23 pm

Well, Upp Terror is my boss, I'm the admin on the UT forum, and this kid made more than 30 accounts on the forum, and 5 usgns. I can give you all the proofs that this is one kid that abuse too much and rage. He also used our apply form lol.
Spoiler:
Woody
Woody
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by medozoro90.tk (BANNED) Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:58 pm

Dear woody late me alone and you liar cuz i destroy your website so can you let me alone or destroy terror website

[NOTE]:

i am who damaged ninjalife.ultimaterpg.net

medozoro90.tk (BANNED)

Back to top Go down

Post by Apfelbrot Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:20 pm

medozoro90.tk wrote:Dear woody late me alone and you liar cuz i destroy your website so can you let me alone or destroy terror website

[NOTE]:

i am who damaged ninjalife.ultimaterpg.net

Thank you for being honest, that makes things very easy:

We do not want people like you in here. Kthxbai
Apfelbrot
Apfelbrot
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Woody Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:31 pm

These are all his usgn ids, I hope you believe me, I don't have to lie.
Woody
Woody
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by medozoro90.tk (BANNED) Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:22 pm

hahahaha man i am from anonymous i can destroy this clan with troojin tools or dos CMD and just see this video ::https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyEu4mtbg6o .

medozoro90.tk (BANNED)

Back to top Go down

Post by Woody Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:32 pm

Read the comments on this video, lol kid.
Woody
Woody
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighthawk Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:16 pm

medozoro90.tk wrote:hahahaha man i am from anonymous i can destroy this clan with troojin tools or dos CMD
HAHAHAHAHA HOLY f**king sh*t. THIS. IS. xD I CANT STOP LAUGHING.
*cough* Alright, phew. That was a good laugh since a while. According to the application and your english, dunt destroy meh with troojin. Dx
Nighthawk
Nighthawk
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader

http://bit.ly/irfandahir

Back to top Go down

Post by medozoro90.tk (BANNED) Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:53 pm

ok let,s see what i can to do noob f**king child

medozoro90.tk (BANNED)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimi Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:00 pm

medozoro90.tk wrote:hahahaha man i am from anonymous i can destroy this clan with troojin tools or dos CMD and just see this video ::https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyEu4mtbg6o .
"Haha, my name is Mohamed and I'm so ret*rded. I show you how to DDos with a Trojan and I'm from the Anonymous group which doesn't exist, it's just a lie like another ones said by me. I want mod on server bcz I haven't a life. Plz don't hurt me with the reject thing or I'll reject you with my ddos. You don't know what is love? What is love? Baby, don't hurt, don't hurt, no more, so plz plz plz plz don't F*CKIN REJECT ME OR I"LL POOP IN MY PANTS!!!!1111!!!"
So, that's the attitude what you show us. In my opinion, you're rejected bcz this attitude.
Dimi
Dimi
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighthawk Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:17 pm

medozoro90.tk wrote:ok let,s see what i can to do noob f**king child
em scurd. pl0x nu hurt meh. dunt hurt mei nu mure. :'(
Nighthawk
Nighthawk
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by cyan Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:12 am

You ven know how many people said "omg ill rek  FWS" ?

Last edited by cyan on Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total
cyan
cyan
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipomme13 Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:57 am

cyan wrote:First time i hear your name pal o.O.. You should check this https://fwsserver.forumotion.com/t1997-no-applications-being-accepted

O.o if you were woke for news : https://fwsserver.forumotion.com/t2086-announcement-sorting-vips
Ipomme13
Ipomme13
Site user
Site user

http://gamingnetwork.portugueseforum.com.pt/

Back to top Go down

Post by cyan Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:05 am

His first title was for mod status i linked it for that reason.
cyan
cyan
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhyno Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:39 pm

medozoro90.tk wrote:hahahaha man i am from anonymous i can destroy this clan with troojin tools or dos CMD and just see this video ::https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyEu4mtbg6o .

............................................  [Rejected]  Giphy

What the f**k did you just f**king say about anonymous you little b*tch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Anonymous, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Facebook, and I have over 300 confirmed hax. I am trained in ddosing websites and I’m the top programmer in the entire Anonymous clan. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the f**k out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my f**king words. You think you can get away with saying that sh*t to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the world and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re f**king dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can destroy your life in over seven hundred ways. Not only am I extensively trained in ruining lifes, but I have access to the entire hacking group of Anonymous and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little sh*t. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your f**king tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will sh*t fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re f**king dead, kiddo.

Rhyno
Rhyno
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Woody Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:34 pm

wat da fak?
Woody
Woody
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighthawk Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:12 pm

Oh God dat copypasta xD
Nighthawk
Nighthawk
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by estguy Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:32 pm

thats just... retarded

estguy
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhyno Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:08 pm

c:
Rhyno
Rhyno
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by medozoro90.tk (BANNED) Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:00 pm

hahahaha he guys it,s jsut for try but i will not do anything cuz 

1-i have another acc inforumotions.net

2- this websit have 15 fire wall WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF so i will not say anything but who insult me np i will not forgive him in facebook or in yahoo or in twitter

now i will remove my acc her but i will come back.

http://www.mediaclick.co.il/

http://hdesigners.co.il/my/

http://hdesign.co.il/my/index.php

http://hayadrori-law.co.il/my/

http://hawwai.co.il/my/index.php

http://judaicaisrael.co.il/my/index.php

http://isahar.co.il/my/index.php

http://ideo.co.il/my/index.php

http://gymtogo.co.il/my/

just for trust Smile

We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Except us

medozoro90.tk (BANNED)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next