-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics
-[IFwsI]-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V.I.P Application for [Fws] Jail by Upp-Terror [Passed!]

4 posters

Go down

V.I.P Application for [Fws] Jail by Upp-Terror [Passed!] Empty V.I.P Application for [Fws] Jail by Upp-Terror [Passed!]

Post by [UpP-T¬RrOr].tk Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:23 pm

Hello [Fws],

My name is Jack and i am 17 Years old and i am come from Spain. My in-Name is [UpP-T¬RrOr].tk and my USGN is 107915. Im registred since 2 Years and Fws-Jail was my first map where i started to play. I would like to be V.I.P in Jail because to take the places of inactive VIP's, there should normally kick/ban the hackers or freekillers. I was born at Madrid on the 24. January 1997 and i am still living in it. Currently i learn 12 Language as you can see here, but i can speak English, Spain, German, Hungary, Russia, Latin, Italian, French and Norwegian. Im not really a PRO at CS2D playing but still it's ok. I am a good scripter who updated the NinjaLife from ReVoltage and i create a own HappyTown Script who is used in my HappyTown. I create some maps like "HappyTown_by_Upp-Terror" or special for my UT | Clan the "[UT]_HappyTown". I didn't want be V.I.P because i want get "Power" or "Might" same like other, i wanna V.I.P because i want to help the Fws Jail server. I am a really experienced VIP/Moderator or Admin. Currently i host my own Forum www.ut-ninjalife.shivtr.com and my own Server like the "ninja_life" [currently at update] and the "UT | HappyTown" [already opened]. I will try to be a fair and patient V.I.P and of course to make the server's reputation better. My currently activity at this Clan will be 2~4 hours at the Day.

Regards,

[UpP-T¬RrOr].tk

Last edited by [UpP-T¬RrOr].tk on Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
[UpP-T¬RrOr].tk
[UpP-T¬RrOr].tk

http://www.ut-ninjalife.shivtr.com

Back to top Go down

V.I.P Application for [Fws] Jail by Upp-Terror [Passed!] Empty Re: V.I.P Application for [Fws] Jail by Upp-Terror [Passed!]

Post by Woody Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:26 pm

Wat a huge application O.O . Good luck!
Woody
Woody
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

V.I.P Application for [Fws] Jail by Upp-Terror [Passed!] Empty Re: V.I.P Application for [Fws] Jail by Upp-Terror [Passed!]

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:38 pm

You've really made a nice application, there's a little gift from me to you!
.:

Sorry, I couldn't leave this XD Good luck with your application! Very Happy (even thoughif you really can talk hungarian O.O)

Back to top Go down

Post by [UpP-T¬RrOr].tk Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:49 pm

Természetesen tudok beszélni magyar xD

(Of course i can speak Hungary)
[UpP-T¬RrOr].tk
[UpP-T¬RrOr].tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:56 pm

of course, it looks like you're using a translator, but I appreciate your attempt. nice!

Back to top Go down

Post by Frªncis Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:49 pm

you have a server,you have a website... and you want more?
you have a apply in NoPain Clan but is rejected 3 times i know you want join Kgb2d what is happened?

I think you want get only Power

Sry...  but GL

Last edited by Francis12345 on Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Frªncis
Frªncis
Site user
Site user

http://dr2d.omgforum.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by [UpP-T¬RrOr].tk Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:54 pm

Francis12345 wrote: "I think you want get only Power"

Well but you are false Francis.
[UpP-T¬RrOr].tk
[UpP-T¬RrOr].tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimi Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:00 am

Francis12345 wrote:you have a server,you have a website... and you want more?
you have a apply in NoPain Clan but is rejected 3 times  i know you want join Kgb2d what is happened?

I think you want get only Power

Sry...  but GL

@Francis : It sounds weird, but if you want "I'll keep an eye on him" Razz
Anyway, GL.
Dimi
Dimi
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Frªncis Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:28 pm

Dimi you are the best Very Happy
Frªncis
Frªncis
Site user
Site user

http://dr2d.omgforum.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down