-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics
-[IFwsI]-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for clan member by Staki [Rejected]

+6
Apfelbrot
Darklight
French Potato
Dimi
Glixable
Staki
10 posters

Go down

Application for clan member by Staki [Rejected] Empty Application for clan member by Staki [Rejected]

Post by Staki Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:00 am

I am here to request for a (clan member) [any position but vip or mod1 would be preferable ] on -[IFwsI]- [all servers], because I think I totally fit for the position.

1.) My name: Staki 

2.) My age: 18

3.) Since when I play on -[IFwsI]- Servers: I played on fws back in the day when nopain and gs happy town were popular. So those 3 servers were the servers that i always played on but I had different usgn and name.

4.) Do I have minimal communication skills? I can perfectly speak English, Bosnian, Croatian and Serbian language and I know a little bit of Turkish.

5.) Do I have any past experiences about moderating in CS2D? Yes of course M&M taught me and KeNo about moderating on BG servers and i learned a lot about moderating from BG members.

6.) Why I think that I am good enough for this position? Umm I want to apply for a clan member that is to be in this clan and positions like vip or mods doesn't matter to me i would just like to be in clan. And I think i would be a good add to your clan if you give me the chance thanks.

7.) Short introduction: My real name is Benjamin but everyone calles me Staki and I made that nickname for myself. I live in Bosnia and my hobby is to write songs but I still didn't produced them even thou I have music and texts. So that would be a little about me and I play this game hour per day but I can be more active on forum. Hope you will accept me

8.) [And finally...]My USGN ID.: 140089[/color]
Staki
Staki
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Application for clan member by Staki [Rejected] Empty Re: Application for clan member by Staki [Rejected]

Post by Glixable Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:02 am

Staki, just telling you mate.
- This clan is not like shotgun clans where you play.

Good luck!

Glixable
Site user
Site user

http://Troll.lol

Back to top Go down

Application for clan member by Staki [Rejected] Empty Re: Application for clan member by Staki [Rejected]

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:59 am

^

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimi Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:47 am

I don't understand : it's a clan member apply or a possible apply for vip/mod?
Btw, this clan is not like others, only trusted users can be accepted here. You're new here, so, I guess, you'll be rejected for sure, but let's say a petit GL.
Dimi
Dimi
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by French Potato Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:47 pm

OH
GAWD 
NO

Sorry, your new. Also, Moderatoring on BG is not the same. 
Nice application tho. 

Good luck, I'm against. 
French Potato
French Potato
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Staki Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:08 pm

Okay here is the deal. I applied to be clan member and if any chance I get accepted i can be vip at the beginning but after you see that I can be trusted you can give me mod1 get it? And no I am not new I just made new usgn my old usgn was from 2006 or 2007 I can't remember the password nor username for that profile. And I played a million times on fws servers but I used different usernames and I also know that It's not the same moderating but I have experience in moderating from other clans too like back in the day I was working with kratos I think you know him he was leader or vcl of gs clan.
Staki
Staki
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Darklight Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:36 pm

You are Loyal, you can good english, you have a good behavior, you are very good friend but i think you'll be rejected because you are new on forum. i hope you become a chance. good luck Staki Smile.

Darklight
Darklight
Site user
Site user

http://www.unrealsoftware.de/profile.php?userid=133840

Back to top Go down

Post by Apfelbrot Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:56 pm

Staki wrote:Okay here is the deal. I applied to be clan member and if any chance I get accepted i can be vip at the beginning but [...]

Thing is, you don't have to be a clan member to become a vip/mod. It's enough to be good (in the sense of not evil, skill doesn't really matter).

Clan membership on the other hand is rather a certain honouring for those people who are really dedicated to the community and have proven their worthiness in a way that generally requires commitment over a longer period of time.

Meaning that, if you want to be a vip, just go to the vips/mods section and post your vip-application there.

Hope that made stuff clearer, I guess, good luck.

So, g'day everyone! o.o
Apfelbrot
Apfelbrot
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Inferno Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:04 pm

You forgot your old USGN? I thought Multi-Accounting was forbidden...
Inferno
Inferno
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Glixable Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:18 pm

Staki, i told you bro.

In shotgun clans you get MOD1 for being in clan. But it doesnt work like that here. You have to be active, supportive and show good behaviour here. Im here since 2013, and in servers since 2010 / 2011, and im only MOD1 in fws shotgun and jail, and i dont try to even create a application because im sure that i will get rejected. Thats why i love fws clan x)

Glixable
Site user
Site user

http://Troll.lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimi Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:29 pm

Staki wrote:Okay here is the deal. I applied to be clan member and if any chance I get accepted i can be vip at the beginning but after you see that I can be trusted you can give me mod1 get it? And no I am not new I just made new usgn my old usgn was from 2006 or 2007 I can't remember the password nor username for that profile. And I played a million times on fws servers but I used different usernames and I also know that It's not the same moderating but I have experience in moderating from other clans too like back in the day I was working with kratos I think you know him he was leader or vcl of gs clan.
Nope, you're wrong. An apply for member is different than an apply for a status in the server, so if you'll get rejected, you'll not get vip. Same when you'll get accpeted, you'll not get mod on the server(s). Like Glixable said, here is Fws, it's a different community than BG or another community from cs2d.
Dimi
Dimi
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by French Potato Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:13 pm

Sorry,  I change my decision. 

BIG. 
FAT. 
NO. 

You already got answered why. 
Sorry, I dont personally want you as a clan member / admin / mod / VIP /. 

: ( : 
French Potato
French Potato
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Staki Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:35 pm

Lol whatever. I don't understand why on this game everyone is acting so arrogant and unfriendly. I just want to join the freaking clan that I think I would fit into and that I like but all of you "foxes" and "plane" guys come here and throw your anger on me it's like you hate the whole world and you make it impossible to join this clan. I changed my decision I don't want to join this clan because It's really unfriendly and arrogant I'd rather be in some small shitty clan but that is friendly or that spreads good vibration and positivity. I am not looking friends on this game far from that but the only thing I wanted for this clan is to help to moderate that is make other people respect rules and give it high stakes but you can forget this application and please don't respond on it anymore because I don't want to argue with anyone on internet. Good day foxes and planes
Staki
Staki
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Da BoSS Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:40 pm

This is probably my 20th time saying the same thing:
French Potato wrote:
1) This isn't a vote thing saying whether you want him or not the answer is always up to the admin all you can/should do is just state whether the person applying is good or not and state a reason if not.

French Potato wrote:
BIG. 
FAT. 
NO. 

2) This is my 2nd time saying this sentence as it is and I quote:
"I'm not sure who died and left you in charge?"

So for future reference please refrain from answering the applications for the clan members.

Ps: most of the above isn't just intented to you french potato, it's actually to anyone who does the same thing you did above.

------
As to what you said Staki in the comment above mine, don't judge on first impressions and good luck in whatever you want.
Da BoSS
Da BoSS

Back to top Go down

Post by lubo Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:47 pm

@French Potato You better start showing some respect before you get your ass banned. This would be my first and last warning for you, stop acting so obnoxious.

lubo
Map Maker
Map Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by gamu5 Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:50 pm

French Potato wrote:
Sorry,  I change my decision. 

BIG. 
FAT. 
NO. 

You already got answered why. 

: ( : 

French Potato, you are my friend and all,
but I think Director Phil Coulson needs to send you on a little trip to T.A.H.I.T.I.
Anyways, Staki:
Sretno Smile (good luck)
gamu5
gamu5
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Staki Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:52 pm

Da Boss and lubo thank you very much for understaning Smile I just feel a little pissed and maybe i said some bad stuff but I really don't believe that someone can be that obnoxious. In my life all that matters to me is respect and if you respect me then I will respect you but if you don't respect me then no respect for you too. I mean this guy doesn't even know me or knows who I am and he is talking sh*t about me I mean he said he "personally" doesn't want me to be bla bla that is like he said he hates me without even knowing who I am. Anyway thanks Boss and lubo again. Have a nice day
Staki
Staki
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by French Potato Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:05 pm

First of all. 

Lubo
I had a crap day, I like telling people they suck even if they don't, especially when I got bad days. These things happend. I know I am an 
a-hole and I can't change myself. Alright? This is who I am. I like to insult people on the Internet, because it makes me feel bigger. I know I'm not. Just, please, get it. I know I'm not acting alright and there are alot of things going on in my life right now. I'm sorry if I hurt any bodies feelings. 

Da Boss 
k

Staki 
Dude. 
I don't even hate you. I barley know you as you said yourself and I know I acted like a huge fk. Please read what I said to Lubo. 
I just like to tell people they are wrong. that's who I am. And I'm mostly like this when I'm angry and beating up people is illegal. 

I didn't ment to hurt your feelings or so, oh, and This community is VERY friendly. Don't mistake because of just me. 
This community helped me at my hard times. Not in forums (which I get get a ridiculous amount of warnings, 100% are justified...) 

But in game. 
And I would like to say, that if you will truly want to because an official member of this community, (I've tried, *See my topic here* and failed. That's not an example. lol.) 
You need to wait, A LONG, LONG TIME. just because that's how it is... Every clan member waited a year or so, you need to build up trust and get familiar. 
Tho your name rings my bell pretty hard, I'm sure I've seen you playing somewhere... 

Sorry... 
Smile 

P.S -  i'm rude sometimes. Don't get offended because of that.
French Potato
French Potato
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:34 pm

French Potato wrote:First of all. 

Lubo
I had a crap day, I like telling people they suck even if they don't, especially when I got bad days. These things happend. I know I am an 
a-hole and I can't change myself. Alright? This is who I am. I like to insult people on the Internet, because it makes me feel bigger. I know I'm not. Just, please, get it. I know I'm not acting alright and there are alot of things going on in my life right now. I'm sorry if I hurt any bodies feelings. 

Da Boss 
k

Staki 
Dude. 
I don't even hate you. I barley know you as you said yourself and I know I acted like a huge fk. Please read what I said to Lubo. 
I just like to tell people they are wrong. that's who I am. And I'm mostly like this when I'm angry and beating up people is illegal. 

I didn't ment to hurt your feelings or so, oh, and This community is VERY friendly. Don't mistake because of just me. 
This community helped me at my hard times. Not in forums (which I get get a ridiculous amount of warnings, 100% are justified...) 

But in game. 
And I would like to say, that if you will truly want to because an official member of this community, (I've tried, *See my topic here* and failed. That's not an example. lol.) 
You need to wait, A LONG, LONG TIME. just because that's how it is... Every clan member waited a year or so, you need to build up trust and get familiar. 
Tho your name rings my bell pretty hard, I'm sure I've seen you playing somewhere... 

Sorry... 
Smile 

P.S -  i'm rude sometimes. Don't get offended because of that.

Just take care of yourself or leave this place. We don't need explanations, if you don't meet the behavior norms.

Locked until kenpachi or Wildthing answers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum