-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics
-[IFwsI]-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

reporting 2 guys

5 posters

Go down

reporting 2 guys Empty reporting 2 guys

Post by alaa Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:04 pm

ok, i'm reporting 2 guys, 1 vip/1speedhacker+freekiller+insulter.

screen's: https://i.servimg.com/u/f19/19/14/00/85/califo11.jpg <---- he is acting like a mod
https://i.servimg.com/u/f19/19/14/00/85/califo12.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f19/19/14/00/85/califo13.jpg

those 2 : first the vip is helping that guy becz they are romanians so he didnt voted that one, and that one freekilled many many also he is speedhacker.

Logoz:
F2 for command menu, F4 for map vote menu. No freekills! Read F1! Report Abusive Moderators/Vips Press E 2 times for Say Commands Slayer {PL} *DEAD* : 20hp vs 100 [b:
EDIt: also a urmother faker entered here and ips are inside pic's.
alaa
alaa
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

reporting 2 guys Empty Re: reporting 2 guys

Post by Dimi Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:10 pm

Lelu, nice no sense report. I'll gonna enlight you:
Kxii^Efect aka Cirpian.cipy or cipy is an old friend of mine. We had more time ago a clan with Romanian members (the Romania clan --> [RO]) and we met a lot of Romanian players (obviously). Also, we met on our server a nice guy called LUCI. He left the game 3 years ago and my friend, cipy, did the same thing....
Now, let's go back to this day: When I joined the game today, cipy told me that he met a player called Luci (yh, that hacker isn't my friend, he's faking my old pal) and he thought that he's our friend. Also, he didn't notice that guy is using haxorz (thx to you, lelu, for telling him this). Anyway, he said that he kicked that hacker with you.
About the parts when he was acting like a mod... I'll gonna put you a question: If I'm a vip which can't kick a haxor, I'll gonna scream in the server: "Man, I can't kick you bcz I'm a vip, but wait for a mod to ban you, so can you stop your hax?"? Do you think that if I'll do this, he'll stop to hacking the server? NO, obviously, so you're forced to play the mod role till a real mod/admin will come.
Cipy never let hackers and rule breakers on the server. He helped me a lot to catch them when we're on it.
Another question: And after this enlight, can you tell me how did he abuse his powers?
Dimi
Dimi
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by alaa Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:45 pm

he hacked and freekilled in his EYES,and i want to ask u, last time when i ddid the same, u said for me dont do this and also u warned me,and when he do like this, u didnt warned him , and a rule in f1 say's: dont fake a mod/admin otherwise u will be banned.
u defended him, but me no, and also u gived me a warning, is that fair?
and also about luci.... he was hacking and freekilling in his eyes, i said for him vote him, after he stop hack's,kxiii voted him,  AFTER WHAT? after he stop hack's, and let other players left the server, on the server were 15 or 16, after the hacker didnt get kicked, the players became 10, then he voted him to be kicked, also what?the server will not get more popular. is this enough for his abusing or no?

Last edited by alaa on Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edit omthing)
alaa
alaa
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mother Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:57 pm

Dimi wrote:Lelu, nice no sense report. I'll gonna enlight you:
Kxii^Efect aka Cirpian.cipy or cipy is an old friend of mine. We had more time ago a clan with Romanian members (the Romania clan --> [RO]) and we met a lot of Romanian players (obviously). Also, we met on our server a nice guy called LUCI. He left the game 3 years ago and my friend, cipy, did the same thing....
Now, let's go back to this day: When I joined the game today, cipy told me that he met a player called Luci (yh, that hacker isn't my friend, he's faking my old pal) and he thought that he's our friend. Also, he didn't notice that guy is using haxorz (thx to you, lelu, for telling him this). Anyway, he said that he kicked that hacker with you.
About the parts when he was acting like a mod... I'll gonna put you a question: If I'm a vip which can't kick a haxor, I'll gonna scream in the server: "Man, I can't kick you bcz I'm a vip, but wait for a mod to ban you, so can you stop your hax?"? Do you think that if I'll do this, he'll stop to hacking the server? NO, obviously, so you're forced to play the mod role till a real mod/admin will come.
Cipy never let hackers and rule breakers on the server. He helped me a lot to catch them when we're on it.
Another question: And after this enlight, can you tell me how did he abuse his powers?
i was in the server that time and i will tell you what i saw
the kitti guy saw him hacking and didnt vote him because he was trying to show him his mod but i cannot say that he didn't see him hacking as he told you and kicked him :/
Your Mother
Your Mother
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by alaa Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:00 pm

Your Mother wrote:
Dimi wrote:Lelu, nice no sense report. I'll gonna enlight you:
i was in the server that time and i will tell you what i saw
the kitti guy saw him hacking and didnt vote him because he was trying to show him his mod but i cannot say that he didn't see him hacking as he told you and kicked him :/
right,anything else?
alaa
alaa
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by WeirdZBoy Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:32 pm

Kxii doesn't talk at all. XD

WeirdZBoy
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Inferno Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:59 pm

@lelu I agree with Dmitry on the acting like a mod thingy. I do that too when I see hackers/freekillers. It helps sometimes and they turn off their hacks. Use the report thread next time.
Inferno
Inferno
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimi Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:36 pm

alaa wrote:last time when i ddid the same, u said for me dont do this and also u warned me,and when he do like this, u didnt warned him , and a rule in f1 say's: dont fake a mod/admin otherwise u will be banned.
Dimi wrote:you're forced to play the mod role till a real mod/admin will come.
I "warned" you bcz I was in the server when you were acting like a mod -_-
alaa wrote:he was hacking and freekilling in his eyes, i said for him vote him, after he stop hack's,kxiii voted him, AFTER WHAT? after he stop hack's, and let other players left the server, on the server were 15 or 16, after the hacker didnt get kicked, the players became 10, then he voted him to be kicked, also what?the server will not get more popular. is this enough for his abusing or no?
Fk the server popularity! It's not a tragedy if 5-6 players left the game bcz there was a hacker (and I don't think so they left it bcz of that hacker). Maybe you don't know it, but our server(s) are still the best ones in cs2d. That guy tried to make that brain damaged kid to stop his hacks which is something normal to do before punish him. If you call him an abuser bcz he tried to solve a problem of the server, it means that you must be the real owner of the server and make it to go to "the right way".
WzB wrote:Kxii doesn't talk at all. XD
Don't talk about him if you don't know him. Also, don't talk about this situation if you don't know what happened for real.
Dimi
Dimi
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by alaa Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:59 am

when "you" was on server, i didnt want them to know that u are mod, i said dont freekill or kick, becz I didnt wanted them to knew that u are mod,' the simple? i was helping u to stay begin hide.
alaa
alaa
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mother Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:44 pm

alaa wrote:when "you" was on server, i didnt want them to know that u are mod, i said dont freekill or kick, becz I didnt wanted them to knew that u are mod,' the simple? i was helping u to stay begin hide.
just ignore lol its just a small problem :/
Your Mother
Your Mother
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimi Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:49 am

alaa wrote:when "you" was on server, i didnt want them to know that u are mod, i said dont freekill or kick, becz I didnt wanted them to knew that u are mod,' the simple? i was helping u to stay begin hide.
Thx, dude, but often I'll go hide to catch some fkers/hackers. Are few of these new players who know that Dimi is a mod on the server and I try to make the rest ones to know this thing. Btw, next time I'll announce you via PM on the server if I need to be hide.
Dimi
Dimi
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by alaa Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:34 pm

Dimi wrote:
Thx, dude, but often I'll go hide to catch some fkers/hackers. Are few of these new players who know that Dimi is a mod on the server and I try to make the rest ones to know this thing. Btw, next time I'll announce you via PM on the server if I need to be hide.
ok, that's it, Lock?
alaa
alaa
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum