-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics
-[IFwsI]-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application For MOD1 - Jail (# Fl@Me | D@nD!lo) [Rejected!]

+8
yashukiller
Zumagio
Soushiant.iR
Inferno
simarikano
Glixable
Mémories
ahmedlaajimi12
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Application For MOD1 - Jail (# Fl@Me | D@nD!lo) [Rejected!] - Page 2 Empty Re: Application For MOD1 - Jail (# Fl@Me | D@nD!lo) [Rejected!]

Post by ahmedlaajimi12 Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:37 pm

Bro, Please Don't Waste My Time, Stop Provoking And go away please. and also you have to know that im VIP in FWS Jail Since 6months,
ahmedlaajimi12
ahmedlaajimi12
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Application For MOD1 - Jail (# Fl@Me | D@nD!lo) [Rejected!] - Page 2 Empty Re: Application For MOD1 - Jail (# Fl@Me | D@nD!lo) [Rejected!]

Post by Ipomme13 Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:26 pm

ahmed good luck ! i know this guy i played with him a days ago and he is very helpful and doesnt break da rules.
Ipomme13
Ipomme13
Site user
Site user

http://gamingnetwork.portugueseforum.com.pt/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:46 pm

Rejected... whatever

Back to top Go down

Post by Inferno Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:52 pm

ahmedlaajimi12 wrote:Bro, Please Don't Waste My Time, Stop Provoking And go away please. and also you have to know that im VIP in FWS Jail Since 6months,

VIP for 6 months and your playtime is low. It's not so hard to find experienced mods but the active ones are what this community needs.
Inferno
Inferno
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:18 pm

Inferno wrote:
VIP for 6 months and your playtime is low. It's not so hard to find experienced mods but the active ones are what this community needs.
^

Back to top Go down

Post by ahmedlaajimi12 Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:57 am

Inferno wrote:
ahmedlaajimi12 wrote:Bro, Please Don't Waste My Time, Stop Provoking And go away please. and also you have to know that im VIP in FWS Jail Since 6months,

yea you're right. Arrow , but im active these days, and i was working hard to be MOD, and now, brainless told me that im rejected, I Really Got Heart Attack, because that's not what i deserve, ask all players, im mature, friendly, very active,
guess what ? last night, i played 24/24, and i don't sleep, i was dreaming for MOD,
it was my dream to be staff, but things happen, and as you do think, i don't deserve to be mod, and you don't give me a chance, alright, im gonna leave this server forever, so you can remove my vip status, because i don't deserve it, So I Have To Say Good Luk Guys, And thx for not giving me chance to improve my self, elephant
I Think this is last word i will say it in this community forum, Bye Bye Sad , This Is Worst Finale i ever had while playing money games, only this community don't trust me,
anyway this is not the end of the world,
i have many friends in cs2d,
not only in cs2d
CS:go / GTA V / Battlefield 4 / league of legends......
Crying or Very sad
i love you guys so much
ahmedlaajimi12
ahmedlaajimi12
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Glixable Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:45 am

Lol, just lol.

Glixable
Site user
Site user

http://Troll.lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Soushiant.iR Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:55 am

what the heck
Soushiant.iR
Soushiant.iR

http://project-extract.site50.net/Download/gui.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum