-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics
-[IFwsI]-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want to be VIP or Mod1 (M`) [Rejected!]

2 posters

Go down

I want to be VIP or Mod1 (M`) [Rejected!] Empty I want to be VIP or Mod1 (M`) [Rejected!]

Post by Plazy Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:58 am

Hii all !, i want to be VIP or Mod1 on -[IFwsI]- [All Server] because I think I totally fit for the position.

1.) Name : Plazy / M`

2.) Age: 16

3.)USGN ID : 129114 / Avatarius

4.) Since when I play on -[IFwsI]- Servers: I played on fws 2/3 hours like doghouse, and fws jail Very Happy .

5.) Do I have minimal communication skills? I can perfectly speak English, and Indonesia.

6.) Do I have any past experiences about moderating in CS2D? Yes of course , i m moderating in Ra server.

7.) Why I think that I am good enough for this position? Umm I want to apply for a clan member that is to be in this clan and positions like vip or mods doesn't matter to me i would just like to be in clan. And I think i would be a good add to your clan if you give me the chance thanks.

8.) Short introduction: My real name is Dendy, I live in Indonesia and my hobby is play football . So that would be a little about me and I play this game hour per day but I can be more active on forum. Hope you will accept me Smile

Thanks
Plazy
Plazy

Back to top Go down

I want to be VIP or Mod1 (M`) [Rejected!] Empty Re: I want to be VIP or Mod1 (M`) [Rejected!]

Post by gamu5 Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:07 am

x2 is stronk in this 1
gamu5
gamu5
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

I want to be VIP or Mod1 (M`) [Rejected!] Empty Re: I want to be VIP or Mod1 (M`) [Rejected!]

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:34 am

Moved, other topic is locked.

Bah, rejected anyways...

Back to top Go down

Post by gamu5 Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:07 pm

blnt
gamu5
gamu5
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum