-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics
-[IFwsI]-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

apply for mod 2 -[IFwsI]- jail [Rejected!]

+6
Glixable
simarikano
Zumagio
h&k
yashukiller
saitoohyouto
10 posters

Go down

apply for mod 2  -[IFwsI]- jail [Rejected!] Empty apply for mod 2 -[IFwsI]- jail [Rejected!]

Post by saitoohyouto Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:42 am

I am here to request for a Mod2 on -[IFwsI]- jail,  because I think I totally fit for the position.

1.)Nickname:saitohyouto

2.)Age:17

3.)I started playing on server -[IFwsI]- jail in 2014 in the very beginning and he was the first server I played on CS2D

4.)I can not speak much English and so the same basic plan I still do English course this year even my standard language and even more so the Portuguese to communicate even if it is minimal

5.)I just went moderator two servers was classmod and gmod the classmod closed and gmod also ; - ;

6.)I always to enter on all day and I enjoy very much the same play on its servers * - *

7.)I always enjoy playing CS2D before that I just kept seeing anime or doing nothing at very short anime and CS2D 'm from Brazil and this is so even '-'

8.) usgn:147655
saitoohyouto
saitoohyouto

Back to top Go down

apply for mod 2  -[IFwsI]- jail [Rejected!] Empty Re: apply for mod 2 -[IFwsI]- jail [Rejected!]

Post by yashukiller Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:45 am

Try with vip not mod-2 not every guy is lucky like Xoot. So be fimiliar with us nd stay here for sometime then apply for vip. Xaxaxa.
yashukiller
yashukiller

Back to top Go down

apply for mod 2  -[IFwsI]- jail [Rejected!] Empty Re: apply for mod 2 -[IFwsI]- jail [Rejected!]

Post by h&k Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:16 am

Good Lucky
h&k
h&k
Site user
Site user

http://hgtcommunity.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zumagio Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:12 am

NOO WAY NOO WAY, HE WAS BANNED FOR USING HACKS AND FREEKILLING, PLEASSE  DONT GIVE VIP TO THAT RULE BREAKER
I remember b4 i was VIP that guy was using hacks and FREEKILLING TS, I remember one time he Freekilled me without reason

It will be huge mistake to give VIPs to players that should be banned already

Last edited by Zumagio on Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:04 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ,stupid phone)

Zumagio
Site user
Site user

http://troll.me

Back to top Go down

Post by simarikano Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:36 am

If what gio said is true (and i trust gio o.O) than i am negative about this guy
simarikano
simarikano
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Glixable Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:34 pm

No, nothing else to say.

Glixable
Site user
Site user

http://Troll.lol

Back to top Go down

Post by saitoohyouto Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:35 pm

here is only one saito in CS2D no longer ok do not believe WHAT - '
saitoohyouto
saitoohyouto

Back to top Go down

Post by Elfing Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:26 pm

Yes for admin status.
Elfing
Elfing
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:36 am

Rejected

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisabeth. Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:44 am

Congratations!!! I saw you for first time in my life in [Fws] Jail. You're very nearly for the Vip status. 
 I wanted to be sarcastic lol.

PD: Be more active in servers and on forum and apply for VIP next time. Good luck if you do an apply. D:
Elisabeth.
Elisabeth.
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by DiZiO5 Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:46 am

I think this guy not have chances for be vip anymore.

BLNT? Nah
DiZiO5
DiZiO5
Site user
Site user

https://www.facebook.com/DiZiO5.Facu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:47 am

Elisabeth. wrote:Congratations!!! I saw you for first time in my life in [Fws] Jail. You're very nearly for the Vip status. 

PD: Be more active in servers and on forum and apply for VIP next time. Good luck if you do an apply. D:
No, you misunderstood me! His mod2 application is rejected, but he's added to the administrator list regarding to his good behavior.

Applause to our new administrator!

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisabeth. Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:50 am

Brainless wrote:
Elisabeth. wrote:Congratations!!! I saw you for first time in my life in [Fws] Jail. You're very nearly for the Vip status. 

No, you misunderstood me! His mod2 application is rejected, but he's added to the administrator list regarding to his good behavior.

Applause to our new administrator!
Of course.
Why not? :O D:
Elisabeth.
Elisabeth.
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimi Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:05 pm

Plz ban this guy from here. He's a stupid kid addicted to using hacks.
Dimi
Dimi
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum