-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics
-[IFwsI]-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for VIP (Jail) [Accepted!]

+9
wardog300
h&k
DiZiO5
Mémories
Mew~
Zumagio
Kingakis--VIP
Elisabeth.
Nighthawk
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Application for VIP (Jail) [Accepted!] - Page 2 Empty Re: Application for VIP (Jail) [Accepted!]

Post by Inferno Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:53 pm

Believe me VIP has the least responsibilities.
Inferno
Inferno
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Application for VIP (Jail) [Accepted!] - Page 2 Empty Re: Application for VIP (Jail) [Accepted!]

Post by Elisabeth. Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:00 pm

Inferno wrote:Believe me VIP has the least responsibilities.
Yes. But, now, I'm a bit stressed. When a player joins in game, I need to check his IP.
For example: A guy called ''jovemgames'' has 4 freekills. And I every day check all player's IP. I have more tan 10 players on my rulerbreakers list.
The ''VIP'' meaning is Very Important Person I guess. The VIPs don't need to work. lol. I'm not saying that the rest of Vips don't work. D: . Or the Mods, or the Admins. D: D:
Elisabeth.
Elisabeth.
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingakis--VIP Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:10 pm

Inferno wrote:Believe me VIP has the least responsibilities.

Yea i confirm that. But you must see... Some VIP aren't guys who just want a hat and color. I know
the most of them think like that... but maybe there are some guys who want later get a mod place and for that you must work.

You can say that VIP have non responsibilities, thats true. But if you want to get a mod then you must be still active although you get the vip position.

Just my 2 cents.
Kingakis--VIP
Kingakis--VIP
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by alaa Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:31 pm

Hello. wrote:
Elisabeth. wrote:
alaa wrote:
Elisabeth. wrote:Congratulations! xd. It isn't easy do the VIP's job.Embarassed . I'm just saying XD. Wink
isn't easy to girls only, but i can handle full server alone with mod1 .-.
Hhahahahaha. Nice joke. You, in server don't do nothing. I need to say to you which people do you need to kick for breaking rules. No.ob.

Dont be so ruuuude. His doing his job very well.
And it's cool if you help him to kick rules breakers, dont be so rude and saying "noob" just because you help him to kick rules breakers.

YH thx memo #rekt Elisa, already moderate a full server alone

p.s she always help me
alaa
alaa
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2