-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics
-[IFwsI]-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Aplication VIP for FWS Jail] zZzTGTzZz

2 posters

Go down

[Aplication VIP for FWS Jail] zZzTGTzZz Empty [Aplication VIP for FWS Jail] zZzTGTzZz

Post by zZzTGTzZz Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:55 pm

am here to request for a [VIP] on -[IFwsI]- [jail], because I think I totally fit for the position.)

My name: zZzTGTzZz

2.) My age: 18

3.) Since when I play on -[IFwsI]- Servers: 2015 i played Fws Jail
Jail Server Time: 1d and 1 hour

4.) Do I have minimal communication skills? Yes, i'm spanish and i can speak in english 8 / 10

5.) Do I have any past experiences about moderating in CS2D? Yes, I had a server and have some range

6.) Why I think that I am good enough for this position? Because I can pull the Freekillers , Hackers and others, I saw several on the server. I hope you accept me Very Happy

7.) Short introduction: i'm from Argentina, i like USA and FWS Jail, I do boxing and ... my step- playing jail fws

8.) My USGN ID.: 71814

zZzTGTzZz

Back to top Go down

[Aplication VIP for FWS Jail] zZzTGTzZz Empty Re: [Aplication VIP for FWS Jail] zZzTGTzZz

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:04 pm

rejected

Back to top Go down

[Aplication VIP for FWS Jail] zZzTGTzZz Empty Re: [Aplication VIP for FWS Jail] zZzTGTzZz

Post by DiZiO5 Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:08 pm

Stop spamming.
DiZiO5
DiZiO5
Site user
Site user

https://www.facebook.com/DiZiO5.Facu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down