-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics
-[IFwsI]-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[FWS] Jail Apply VIP~~ [BANNED DEMOTED EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE!!!]

+6
gamu5
simarikano
Nighthawk
Zumagio
DiZiO5
Flux PaviliooN
10 posters

Go down

Who like soccer?,which team is better?

[FWS] Jail Apply VIP~~ [BANNED DEMOTED EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE!!!] I_vote_lcap31%[FWS] Jail Apply VIP~~ [BANNED DEMOTED EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE!!!] I_vote_rcap 31% 
[ 5 ]
[FWS] Jail Apply VIP~~ [BANNED DEMOTED EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE!!!] I_vote_lcap38%[FWS] Jail Apply VIP~~ [BANNED DEMOTED EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE!!!] I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 6 ]
[FWS] Jail Apply VIP~~ [BANNED DEMOTED EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE!!!] I_vote_lcap0%[FWS] Jail Apply VIP~~ [BANNED DEMOTED EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE!!!] I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[FWS] Jail Apply VIP~~ [BANNED DEMOTED EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE!!!] I_vote_lcap0%[FWS] Jail Apply VIP~~ [BANNED DEMOTED EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE!!!] I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[FWS] Jail Apply VIP~~ [BANNED DEMOTED EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE!!!] I_vote_lcap13%[FWS] Jail Apply VIP~~ [BANNED DEMOTED EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE!!!] I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
[FWS] Jail Apply VIP~~ [BANNED DEMOTED EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE!!!] I_vote_lcap6%[FWS] Jail Apply VIP~~ [BANNED DEMOTED EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE!!!] I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[FWS] Jail Apply VIP~~ [BANNED DEMOTED EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE!!!] I_vote_lcap6%[FWS] Jail Apply VIP~~ [BANNED DEMOTED EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE!!!] I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

[FWS] Jail Apply VIP~~ [BANNED DEMOTED EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE!!!] Empty [FWS] Jail Apply VIP~~ [BANNED DEMOTED EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE!!!]

Post by Flux PaviliooN Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:03 am

cheers Hello to all the people who are looking My Application cheers
I'm here trying today to make an application to be a VIP, because I see too many VIPs who do not know playing and commit Free Kills, They abuse of his powers, and come out ignoring the players who need help (the beginners who do not know how to play jail game-mode) and I want to be VIP because I like to help the player, do not care about anyone kill me or something the important is play and fun not be doing wars, offensive comments and etc.
well, I'm finishing this topic because I have no more words to highlight this topic, and I hope in the end achieve What do I so wanted because I played Fws Jail long ago. and I enjoyed seeing the VIP in 2012 helping player.
I met Fws on a server called -[IFwsI]- Escape Maps,now i do not see many player to play I too liked that server, city_escape I even know the StirlizZ Fapicon q and my best friend but he gets no more in CS2D he He showed me a new City Escape would post on their forum.
Anyway now I'm finishing my same topic XD, I'm sorry if I made the text Very big.This will be my last sentence. "I Don't like to break the rules as always when someone violates the rules end up giving it bad, I like to follow the rules the way they told me is server-F1. I Don't speak much English because I'm not American, I am from Portugal. But my favorite language is English.

Now,Let's start with the Application: Razz

My Name in-game: Flux PaviliooN

My Age: 15

Since when i play on -[IFwsI]- Servers? 2 d 8 h 21 mm

Do I have any minimal communication skill? Yes,I Speak Portuguese (10/10) and English (08/10)

Why i think that im good enough for this position? I want to report abusive vips and Rulebreakers,also i want to help players

My Short Introduction: Hi -[IFwsI]- Community,My name In-Game is Flux PaviliooN,I'm from portugal,I like the Jail server,If im vip,i will help the Normal users from freekillers,fakers,Rule-Breakers,etc...

My Usgn: 45072

Thank You Flux PaviliooN for Read My Application  Very Happy

Flux PaviliooN

Back to top Go down

[FWS] Jail Apply VIP~~ [BANNED DEMOTED EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE!!!] Empty Re: [FWS] Jail Apply VIP~~ [BANNED DEMOTED EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE!!!]

Post by DiZiO5 Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:09 am

GooD LuCk!
DiZiO5
DiZiO5
Site user
Site user

https://www.facebook.com/DiZiO5.Facu

Back to top Go down

[FWS] Jail Apply VIP~~ [BANNED DEMOTED EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE!!!] Empty Re: [FWS] Jail Apply VIP~~ [BANNED DEMOTED EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE!!!]

Post by Zumagio Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:15 am

Never saw you

Zumagio
Site user
Site user

http://troll.me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighthawk Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:40 am

Accepted. Remember to abide the rules.
Nighthawk
Nighthawk
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader

http://bit.ly/irfandahir

Back to top Go down

Post by simarikano Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:57 am

Well that was fast for a new guy. Grats
simarikano
simarikano
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by gamu5 Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:09 am

Congratulations. Still not enough to beat Mew.
gamu5
gamu5
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by simarikano Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:10 am

gamu5 wrote:Congratulations. Still not enough to beat Mew.
You mean XoOt? he beat mew's record
simarikano
simarikano
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by gamu5 Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:11 am

Excuse me for being a dumbluck
gamu5
gamu5
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisabeth. Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:00 pm

I think that you don't deserve it, never saw you on our servers...

EDIT: Sorry for Double Post.
Elisabeth.
Elisabeth.
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by simarikano Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:02 pm

Elisabeth use edit button and just because you don't see him on servers doesn't mean he is inactive...
simarikano
simarikano
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisabeth. Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:04 pm

simarikano wrote:Elisabeth use edit button and just because you don't see him on servers doesn't mean he is inactive...
It is just my opinion. 

Has someone seen him on servers? o.O?
Elisabeth.
Elisabeth.
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Soushiant.iR Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:06 pm

[FWS] Jail Apply VIP~~ [BANNED DEMOTED EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE!!!] Assisant-pitfalls

Congratz
Soushiant.iR
Soushiant.iR

http://project-extract.site50.net/Download/gui.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Mémories Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:19 pm

Gratz
Mémories
Mémories

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingakis--VIP Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:37 pm

Never saw him on server too

But now he is accepted, so..
Kingakis--VIP
Kingakis--VIP
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by simarikano Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:14 pm

Well i feel like nighthawk rushed a bit but hey, we are looking forward to your activity.
@offtopic yay 600th post (>*u*)>
simarikano
simarikano
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:06 pm

What a sad history... removed :'(

Edit by Nighthawk:
Remember to not use the FWS Tag unless you're in the clan. Otherwise this would be the result. ;0
-Nighthawk
p.s read teh rules.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down