-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics
-[IFwsI]-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delete this topic please

5 posters

Go down

Delete this topic please Empty Delete this topic please

Post by Your Mother Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:54 am

time = Delete this topic please XFGR166 (to get who it was)
logs = Delete this topic please 0xiC8j7
field = Delete this topic please 6Ou7VLO

there is no need for comment i think + i heard his sound taking the machete after breaking the box on its place if he now say that i didn't know he had it

Last edited by Your Mother on Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Your Mother
Your Mother
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Delete this topic please Empty Re: Delete this topic please

Post by Kingakis--VIP Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:21 am

Its not necessary that you heard anything. If you say "warn, drop" and he didn't drop you can shoot, and if he have a weapon you are ALWAYS right.
Kingakis--VIP
Kingakis--VIP
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by alaa Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:58 am

Kingakis--VIP wrote:Its not necessary that you heard anything. If you say "warn, drop" and he didn't drop you can shoot, and if he have a weapon you are ALWAYS right.

he did say Halt! Last Warning! Drop!, kingkais, read the logs...
alaa
alaa
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoss Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:00 pm

The Mod was me. It was so laggy for me so the chat didn't appear until I kicked him. My ping was 350+. I knew that I actually fucked up. It's the first time that this sh*t happened to me since the server's location was changed. My normal ping was 100~140. I am very sorry for that and again, it's the first time that this sh*t happened to me and I wish that it's the last time. I guess I wont play again at the servers but only 'spectate' and 'moderate' (very well). That sh*t wont happen again. And I will say it again, I am very sorry that this happened. If you asked any Moderator or a player that knows me pretty well, he'd/she'd say that I never do that. I am an experienced CS2D player and an experienced Moderator that moderated and administrated a lot of servers. That is my sixth year playing CS2D. I wish that no actions would be taken against me. I would like to discuss that issue with a server Admin that knows me pretty well. I am sorry for this issue that happened yesterday. I feel so f**king guilty at the moment. I want to kindly ask everybody to excuse me, it was my mistake. I am so sorry for 'Your Mother', he's a great guy that I met him about a week ago, respect to him.

Regards.
TheBoss
TheBoss
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by playo Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:09 pm

Well, I think this problem's resolved Very Happy

To faster Very Happy
playo
playo
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mother Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:06 pm

TheBoss wrote:The Mod was me. It was so laggy for me so the chat didn't appear until I kicked him. My ping was 350+. I knew that I actually fucked up. It's the first time that this sh*t happened to me since the server's location was changed. My normal ping was 100~140. I am very sorry for that and again, it's the first time that this sh*t happened to me and I wish that it's the last time. I guess I wont play again at the servers but only 'spectate' and 'moderate' (very well). That sh*t wont happen again. And I will say it again, I am very sorry that this happened. If you asked any Moderator or a player that knows me pretty well, he'd/she'd say that I never do that. I am an experienced CS2D player and an experienced Moderator that moderated and administrated a lot of servers. That is my sixth year playing CS2D. I wish that no actions would be taken against me. I would like to discuss that issue with a server Admin that knows me pretty well. I am sorry for this issue that happened yesterday. I feel so f**king guilty at the moment. I want to kindly ask everybody to excuse me, it was my mistake. I am so sorry for 'Your Mother', he's a great guy that I met him about a week ago, respect to him.

Regards.
its ok as long as you didn't start to say no sense reasons for a mistake you did (like some other people knows themselves)
i Drag my report :/ delete topic please
Your Mother
Your Mother
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:11 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content