-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics
-[IFwsI]-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stack's apply for being Mod1 in -[lFwsl]- Jail [Accepted!]

+6
Mémories
Mew~
Zumagio
piWi.
Elisabeth.
TheStack
10 posters

Go down

Stack's apply for being Mod1 in -[lFwsl]- Jail [Accepted!] Empty Stack's apply for being Mod1 in -[lFwsl]- Jail [Accepted!]

Post by TheStack Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:51 pm

Hello moderators and admins,
i wan't make an apply for being Mod1.
I hope you're like me.

1.) My name = Real name = Nathaniel Krisnadhi, ingame name = TheStack / Kriss.

2.) My age: between 14 and 15.

3.) Since when I play on -[IFwsI]- Servers: Maybe 4 months ago i've joined Jail ( -[lFwsl]- Jail is first server i've joined) .

4.) Do I have minimal communication skills? Yes, my parent is Javanese, my Javanese lang skill is 9/10, my Indonesia lang skill is between 6 and 7/10, my Malay lang skill is 3/10, and my English lang skill is between 6 and 7/10.

5.) Do I have any past experiences about moderating in CS2D? Yes, i have moderating much server, and isn't bad server. I will not abusing my power, first warn, second warn, last warn, and finnaly kick.

6.) Why I think that I am good enough for this position? I saw 'very much' freekiller there, i wan't punish them without other VIP.

7.) Short introduction: Hello, my name is Nathaniel. My hobby is painting and drawing. I like scripting very much. I was born in Surakarta, Indonesia (More information : Surakarta is a place were the seventh President born) .

8.) My USGN ID.: 142503

Regards,
Me lol!  .
TheStack
TheStack
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Stack's apply for being Mod1 in -[lFwsl]- Jail [Accepted!] Empty Re: Stack's apply for being Mod1 in -[lFwsl]- Jail [Accepted!]

Post by TheStack Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:52 pm

I forget if application was closed, close this. When application opened, please vote.
TheStack
TheStack
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Stack's apply for being Mod1 in -[lFwsl]- Jail [Accepted!] Empty Re: Stack's apply for being Mod1 in -[lFwsl]- Jail [Accepted!]

Post by Elisabeth. Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:02 pm

Too early. Sorry. Sad .
Elisabeth.
Elisabeth.
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by piWi. Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:14 pm

Yeah like said. Applications/Promotions are CLOSED

In my opinion everyone who apply in the time when applications are closed should get rejected. People should read all here and not come, make apply and go. Rhey shpuld be active anyways also in forum.
Also i dont see you on server and like elizabeth said it is too early. Your vip apply is 3 weeks ago?
piWi.
piWi.
Site user
Site user

http://unrealsoftware.de/profile.php?userid=144441

Back to top Go down

Post by TheStack Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:22 pm

Elisabeth. wrote:Too early. Sorry. Sad .
Maybe 1 month after accepted being VIP?

And piWi,
4 weeks after accepted being VIP,  not 3 weeks.
TheStack
TheStack
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisabeth. Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:36 pm

TheStack wrote:
Elisabeth. wrote:Too early. Sorry. Sad .
Maybe 1 month after accepted being VIP?

And piWi,
4 weeks after accepted being VIP,  not 3 weeks.
I did a apply for MOD1 having 1 month the VIP rank. You are a bit inactive. Wait a bit more.
Elisabeth.
Elisabeth.
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by piWi. Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:24 pm

You arent active on forum and if you are active ingame i cant say. But 4 weeks is also too early...
piWi.
piWi.
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:54 pm

Suspended
Opened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zumagio Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:05 pm

I remember some days ago, you told me that you made VIP application for hats, I can post some logs when I will get to pc if you guys want it

Zumagio
Site user
Site user

http://troll.me

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew~ Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:08 pm

Zumagio wrote:I remember some days ago, you told me that you made VIP application for hats, I can post some logs when I will get to pc if you guys want it
whats the big deal about that i did the same.

@ontopic i dont actually know this guy o.o
Mew~
Mew~
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Mémories Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:14 pm

Good luck!
Mémories
Mémories

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:03 pm

Accepted, don't abuse!

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisabeth. Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:17 pm

Really? I think that you rushed a bit Brainless...:*/
Elisabeth.
Elisabeth.
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:16 pm

Well I thought too that it is too early.
Samael
Samael
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by piWi. Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:23 pm

If someone want to know. I think the same like Elisabeth and samael. There is no really activity and i also dont see any reports of his side so idk that he needs this rank.
piWi.
piWi.
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:44 pm

He's not complaining after every decisions of mine, this might go well. And how many times I should say, it not depends on time or how nice you can look at me, early or not, I don't give  a f**k.
As I see, he can behave, contrary of many of you, he hasn't reported that much freekillers, like you, but however, he hasn't been reported because of abusing or insulting.

Moreover, from this application I don't have to vomit on the monitor...

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:53 pm

piWi. wrote:If someone want to know. I think the same like Elisabeth and samael. There is no really activity and i also dont see any reports of his side so idk that he needs this rank.

excuse me?
Samael
Samael
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by TheStack Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:48 pm

Wait, unbelieved. Sorry for my inactivity in forum, i will be more active. Thanks alot.
TheStack
TheStack
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoss Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:25 pm

Congratulations.
TheBoss
TheBoss
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by DiZiO5 Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:23 pm

Congratulations? o.o IDK what to say...
DiZiO5
DiZiO5
Site user
Site user

https://www.facebook.com/DiZiO5.Facu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuborg Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:20 pm

Congratulations :O
Tuborg
Tuborg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum