-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics
-[IFwsI]-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application by piWi [Membership] [rejected]

+5
Elisabeth.
Inferno
Se7en
yashukiller
piWi.
9 posters

Go down

Application by piWi [Membership] [rejected] Empty Application by piWi [Membership] [rejected]

Post by piWi. Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:43 pm

Dear Reader,

I created this new thread in order to apply for a membership in the -[IFight with SkillsI]- Clan. I thought some time wheather i should open this thread but i was, and i am, sure that i want try to get accepted.

U.S.G.N.-ID: 144441 ~ Daenerys
InGame-names:
- piWi
- Made in Germany
- Jaguar

I am sure there are many haters and disliker of my personality because i also acted quite bad in past but it is me and i am reponsible for my decisions which i made and i will make in future, mostly i had a good reason for my behaviour but there i could tell a lot about.

Currently i think i am aMember of the uz.Gaming Clan but there is no really activity in their forum since a few months and so i am not active there because i have no reason. So i only use the tag because i like the form of it. Also the most readers should know that i already tried to make a own clan named as Holy Wolves Clan with some very active members like \/`, Ada, Wardog,Ahmed and other. At other Clans i never joined because they arent/werent attractive for me.

Finally, i decided that the -[IFwsI]- Clan is one of the best clans of all Clans which i know. There are a lot of more 'active' or 'famous' and succesfully. But i am not the guy who want to fight in clan wars against other Clans.
Anyway i play at the moment only for the -[IFwsI]- Servers the Game Cs:2d. I like it to play the special game modes, they are always diffrent and i enjoy the time when it is possible to play Cs:2d. Futhermore i am impressed of nearly all Members, the only one who looks odd is WinterPwnd^ o.O hmm, what is this profilpicture? Very Happy
~ ah not important
At all i want to explain how pround i would be if i could be one guys who could name hisself a -[IFwsI]- Player.
Perhaps i could convince you from my "dream". ^^

Regards

P.S.: I saw the Applicationsisclosed-Thread but anyway, perhaps it is possible.
piWi.
piWi.
Site user
Site user

http://unrealsoftware.de/profile.php?userid=144441

Back to top Go down

Application by piWi [Membership] [rejected] Empty Re: Application by piWi [Membership] [rejected]

Post by yashukiller Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:48 pm

I don't think ken needs members now or else application were open. I will still say good luck
yashukiller
yashukiller

Back to top Go down

Application by piWi [Membership] [rejected] Empty Re: Application by piWi [Membership] [rejected]

Post by piWi. Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:30 pm

yashukiller wrote:I don't think ken needs members now or else application were open. I will still say good luck

Perhaps, for what kenpachi should need any members? there arent any clan wars, so it is only a "fun" clan. Anyway thank you
piWi.
piWi.
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:38 pm

piWi. wrote:
yashukiller wrote:I don't think ken needs members now or else application were open. I will still say good luck

Perhaps, for what kenpachi should need any members? there arent any clan wars, so it is only a "fun" clan. Anyway thank you

I will repeat. As Kenpachi said we are opened for any wars, fights etc..

About your apply. I think you aren't ready to join to -[IFwsI]-. I think you should wait more time before next apply. Good luck anyway.
Samael
Samael
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Se7en Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:47 pm

welp gl 1 guess *-*
Se7en
Se7en
Site user
Site user

http://slowpoke101.forum.st/

Back to top Go down

Post by Inferno Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:53 pm

You seriously aren't ready for membership here after being demoted as a Mod and rejected as a VIP.
Inferno
Inferno
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisabeth. Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:22 pm

Honestly, I think he should be accepted! Good Luck piWi.
Elisabeth.
Elisabeth.
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by piWi. Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:45 pm

Samael wrote:
I will repeat. As Kenpachi said we are opened for any wars, fights etc..

About your apply. I think you aren't ready to join to -[IFwsI]-. I think you should wait more time before next apply. Good luck anyway.

Sorry, i did not read a post of you about that fws is open for clan wars. Well, i also did not see anything that one was anyone... there was any clan war in past?

Se7en wrote:welp gl 1 guess *-*

Thanks Se7en

Inferno wrote:You seriously aren't ready for membership here after being demoted as a Mod and rejected as a VIP.

I think not that someone can compare this with the Application that i got rejected or demoted, more if you want to attack me, you should say something like this, i guess:
Perhaps..:
More you can name as reason that i am not ready for this because the reason why i got demoted so you can show that my behaviour isn't good enough.
Till today...:

Elisabeth. wrote:Honestly, I think he should be accepted! Good Luck piWi.

Thanks Elisabeth, nice to read this (;[/quote]
piWi.
piWi.
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Inferno Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:42 pm

That wasn't the sole reason you were demoted. You never cared about giving a second look to the server rules and also membership here is not even entrusted to trusted Mod2s unless they spend a long time here so what do you think about your chances?
Inferno
Inferno
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by piWi. Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:07 pm

That is not right. I reported Administrators because i looked to rules, also when i punsihed players i wrote them the reason for this. Perhaps the punishment of gosu was false, so i act the same like him, if terrorists disobey after 2 Follow me and 1 Last warn, i easily kill them, what you think how i get often a score of 10-0.
Anyway you are one Mod2 who spend a long time here, but a lot of them aren't active in forum, most also ingame, that includes also many VIPs and Mods.
I think someone do not have to be Moderstor to get accepted as a Member.
But thanks for your opinion.
piWi.
piWi.
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisabeth. Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:20 pm

piWi wrote:
Anyway you are one Mod2 who spend a long time here, but a lot of them aren't active in forum, most also ingame, that includes also many VIPs and Mods.
I think someone do not have to be Moderstor to get accepted as a Member.
But thanks for your opinion.
Well, he is right. MOD2 and Admins aren't very active in game. (I know that Nighthawk is very busy with DogHouse, and the rest of MOD2 and Administrators have a life...)
piWi wrote:I think someone do not have to be Moderstor to get accepted as a Member.
I think so.

He's behaviour is like a MOD1. In my opinon...(My opinion changed). He should be rejected of this apply. But, his old MOD1 rank should be back.
I checked some of the piWi's replies. They are long. But, he works a lot for doing this type of replies. And, of course, he is sometimes right!

Lubo demoted him for what? For joking? Excuse me, this isn't a reason for demote in my opinion!!!!

As you can read...I'm trying to defend piWi because the most of you hates him without any opinion!!!! Poor piWi. Good Luck.
Elisabeth.
Elisabeth.
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Zumagio Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:40 pm

@Elisa he was reported by gosu and got demoted, you can find that thread if you are interested
Also inferno and brainless test him without usgn and he did many mistakes

Zumagio
Site user
Site user

http://troll.me

Back to top Go down

Post by alaa Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:45 pm

No. i guess that all of u know why, insulting brainless and rulebreaked + asking for membership u are crazy if u accepted him the server will get worst.
alaa
alaa
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by piWi. Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:45 pm

Elisabeth. wrote:Poor piWi.

Lel Very Happy so poor i am not, i have enough money for my stuff ^^

Elisabeth. wrote:Well, he is right. MOD2 and Admins aren't very active in game. (I know that Nighthawk is very busy with DogHouse, and the rest of MOD2 and Administrators have a life..

Mod2 have to be active, Admins have not, active, but not very active.

Elisabeth. wrote:He's behaviour is like a MOD1. In my opinon...(My opinion changed). He should be rejected of this apply. But, his old MOD1 rank should be back.
I checked some of the piWi's replies. They are long. But, he works a lot for doing this type of replies. And, of course, he is sometimes right!

Lubo demoted him for what? For joking? Excuse me, this isn't a reason for demote in my opinion

Thanks, but i think it wont be possible, also i thought Brainless demoted me, he did the reply i only know. The topic where i got demoted was the report of gosu, you can fin the Fws Jail Forum to check again if you are interested. Anyway thank you for your effort of your post and the support.

P.S.: I mostly make the post about my smartphone, if i dont post any pics from ingame, because i have a lot of time in train or bus at the way to school or to cologne (;

alaa wrote:No. i guess that all of u know why, insulting brainless and rulebreaked + asking for membership u are crazy if u accepted him the server will get worst.

@alaa, i wont insult you but it is nealry because you post so much sh1t.
1) I insulted brainless after that i got demoted, so that cannot the reason for this.
2) The server wont get worst of players like me,...

Zumagio wrote:@Elisa he was reported by gosu and got demoted, you can find that thread if you are interested
Also inferno and brainless test him without usgn and he did many mistakes

I want to see this mistakes, show me any proofs so that i can remember at the situation and can improve my decisions, than it would help more. Anyway i also need proofs for banning other guys so the demote should also get attested.
piWi.
piWi.
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakon Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:21 pm

piWi. wrote:
Elisabeth. wrote:Well, he is right. MOD2 and Admins aren't very active in game. (I know that Nighthawk is very busy with DogHouse, and the rest of MOD2 and Administrators have a life..

Mod2 have to be active, Admins have not, active, but not very active.

You, guys, are weird. Mods use random names to stay undercovered, haven't that occured to you?

Anyway, Elisabeth is pretty right, real life comes first.
Drakon
Drakon
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by alaa Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:23 pm

u are the shitty poster here i know what im talking about im talking about abusive moderator who insulted admin and now he is back to lick there legs to get a mod a vip then when he rejected he start to type this
PiWi wrote:Yes, i did. And i would do it again.
that u will insult him and now u are back to licking legs u are not changed or even tring to, u are just showing a good mature behind it having a black guy who want to destroy the server, are u srs u are the one who is posting sh*t here and provoking
alaa
alaa
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:37 pm

locked this too, until kenpachi answers

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:09 am

Application is rejected.
Samael
Samael
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum