-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics
-[IFwsI]-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So I wanna be member, and my wheels are flying. [Rejected]

+6
piWi.
EpicBaron
AhmedStrike
Mémories
Inferno
Zumagio
10 posters

Go down

So I wanna be member, and my wheels are flying. [Rejected] Empty So I wanna be member, and my wheels are flying. [Rejected]

Post by French Potato Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:06 am

Hi there, this is Jew Potato here!
After a long time indeed, I chose to apply for a membership within the clan, since the recuierments are open. I'm well aware of the overload of pending applications, though I'm willing to try my luck with this position.

My name's Gilad, I'm a 14 years old jewxdd from Israel. I've been a part of Fws community for a bit over a year. In that time, I achieved a MOD2 position at the Jail server and a MOD1 position at the Doghouse server. In that time of service, I punished as many rulebreakers existing. After a few months break I came back to FWS more mature and overall - more fit for this membership position. In that time of service, I also made a fuckload of friends within the community, most are still active. I got some experience as in moderating - therefore I was accepted as  a moderator for FWS servers, and a staff member in many other communities and games. I know that the clan's membership isn't an easy thing to get, therefore I wasn't sure if to write this application of not.
I'm sure that with the support of my friends, I could definitely be accepted as a clan member. As currently, as much as I've experienced - the TS3 server doesn't work now. Unfortunately, I can't offer to host one as I don't have any money of myself yet.

In that year of service, I also lied about my real age - as I was sure that's gonna be a problem. I'm not 16 years old but 14. Some may take this seriously, some won't give a sh*t. I'm not a squeaky kid anymore, that's mainly the reason that I'm confessing about my real age here. I really hope whoever reads this actually thinks of me as a clan member, I think I proofed myself fit enough for this position for a well-over a year of service for the community.

Have a nice day,
Frenchie.
Sent from my Jewphone using a shekel
French Potato
French Potato
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

So I wanna be member, and my wheels are flying. [Rejected] Empty Re: So I wanna be member, and my wheels are flying. [Rejected]

Post by Zumagio Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:50 am

Good Luck yummy potat

Zumagio
Site user
Site user

http://troll.me

Back to top Go down

So I wanna be member, and my wheels are flying. [Rejected] Empty Re: So I wanna be member, and my wheels are flying. [Rejected]

Post by Inferno Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:56 am

You're inactive and a pretty new member. GL anyways.
Inferno
Inferno
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by French Potato Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:18 pm

Inferno wrote:You're inactive and a pretty new member. GL anyways.

I wasn't much active for about a week as for recent powerbreaks where I live, I'm generally active
But still, thanks both.
French Potato
French Potato
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Mémories Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:23 pm

Good luck !
Mémories
Mémories

Back to top Go down

Post by AhmedStrike Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:29 pm

Good Luck French Smile
AhmedStrike
AhmedStrike
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by EpicBaron Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:19 pm

Good luck frotato,same opinion as inferno tho,i have barely seen him at all
EpicBaron
EpicBaron
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by piWi. Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:47 pm

In that year of service, I also lied about my real age - as I was sure that's gonna be a problem. I'm not 16 years old but 14.

Bad Boy, who cares? More it counts how you behave in the way you act and write your replies. Futhermore a Good Luck of any friends support nothing while ken is taking his decision, more if someone make a negative critic, it might change something. Well, I am not able to say anything than good luck. One time, I've seen you on -[IFwsI]- Jail, an unique experience for me. Thank you <3
piWi.
piWi.
Site user
Site user

http://unrealsoftware.de/profile.php?userid=144441

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingakis--VIP Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:35 pm

My opinion is pretty negative... You aren't active, you aren't an old member. So I don't get the point why to accept this. Anyway you are a quite nice guy and mod o.o
Kingakis--VIP
Kingakis--VIP
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by French Potato Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:01 pm

Indeed back to action, the weather's getting better here and so I'm more active. Thanks, everyone !
French Potato
French Potato
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:26 am

Suspended.
Samael
Samael
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildthing Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:30 am

This application is rejected.

Wildthing
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down