-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics
-[IFwsI]-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

please of my whole heart unban me DDD: [Unbanned]

+2
siN
Machete # NOTIN
6 posters

Go down

please of my whole heart unban me DDD: [Unbanned] Empty please of my whole heart unban me DDD: [Unbanned]

Post by Machete # NOTIN Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:42 pm

please unban me, the cause why i were banned is just that i tool the name of the social vip named "siN" and i didnt know that using moderators name is breaking rules and i didnt know sin was a moderator because since that day, i saw a lot of people taking his name i didnt think its wrong, i got banned 1 week after, i dont remember because actually its been a month, but still, im really sorrry siN pale

Machete # NOTIN

Back to top Go down

please of my whole heart unban me DDD: [Unbanned] Empty Re: please of my whole heart unban me DDD: [Unbanned]

Post by siN Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:44 pm

Sorry for what, you choose that and you got the punishment, eitherway I've banned you again because you're basically ban evading, 'till an admin decides what to do with you I'd advice you TO NOT join the server until you're unbanned.

siN
siN
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

please of my whole heart unban me DDD: [Unbanned] Empty Re: please of my whole heart unban me DDD: [Unbanned]

Post by Mast@ Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:58 pm

Last edited by Mast@ on Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mast@
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by siN Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:59 pm

His name is familiar to me, I believe he was banned for speedhacking, not for faking my name.

EDIT: By the way, the mod who banned you should have firstly renamed/kicked you, I can say that I did not banned him for faking my name.

Last edited by siN on Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
siN
siN
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by piWi. Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:18 pm

Firstly, the Moderator whose banned him before kicking him, changing his name or talking to him, is dumb since a ban punishment is the last option. Secondly I know Machete#, he's quite active on Francis' server, he isn't a model whose always follows the rules, but he isn't a speedhacker.

Cheers
piWi.
piWi.
Site user
Site user

http://unrealsoftware.de/profile.php?userid=144441

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:21 pm

I'd like to see some logs. Post them here siN/Machete # NOTIN or gimme the date of this ban.
Samael
Samael
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by siN Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:44 pm

logs:
siN
siN
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Mast@ Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:09 am

Last edited by Mast@ on Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mast@
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploggy344 Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:54 am

@Mast you are making dis kind of posts everywhere then you say I am sh*tposting? ._.

On-Topic: I am sure if he gets unban he will keep breaking rules, he does not know any rule whatsoever. Negative
Ploggy344
Ploggy344
Site user
Site user

http://www.ploggy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:17 pm

Mkay. I'll unban you but from this moment start following all rules which are under F1 button. Otherwise you'll be banned back. Unbanned.
Samael
Samael
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum