-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics
-[IFwsI]-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unban Request/Apologize by marcel_pl [Unbanned]

+7
Vrealny
Se7en
yashukiller
Ploggy344
marcel_pl
gozugosu
Brainless
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Unban Request/Apologize by marcel_pl [Unbanned] Empty Unban Request/Apologize by marcel_pl [Unbanned]

Post by marcel_pl Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:56 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In-game name: marcel_pl
USGN: 56740
IP: 77.255.64.223
Server: All servers/Mainly(Shotgun Server from 2011-2013)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Logs/Screenshots to support your ban: I don't have...
What happened that got you banned: I will go straight to the point sometime 2012 years I was the worst player on the servers ifwsl cursed, hacking, freevote,Spamming,Insulting all time,Crying,Using Multi-acc, disguised under other players gave no accusations and evidence. I was just not bow badly acted, and I'm going to fix everything and apologize for all what was up in 2012, with now time...
Here you have my ban: https://fwsserver.forumotion.com/t636p120-ifwsi-shotgun-hacker-list
And on the server Jail for freekilling: 10 (2016)
When you got banned: from 2011 to 2013 on servers [IFWSL]

Pss... Mainly I wanted to apologize to the admins servers, and all mods, members...
for my stupidity and the rest of what I done...
and, of course, I have just wanted to get unban if this would be possible.
And I promise that more will not criticize others do not behave like a fool, etc...
marcel_pl
marcel_pl

Back to top Go down

Unban Request/Apologize by marcel_pl [Unbanned] Empty Re: Unban Request/Apologize by marcel_pl [Unbanned]

Post by siN Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:05 pm

I've seen your behavior through other servers, personally imo you're not worthy of such unban, the ban list got resetted 2 years ago, how's it possible for you to still be banned? Secondly "And on the server Jail for freekilling: 10 (2016)" what's this? you got banned for freekilling in 2016?

Then I'd say keep it that way..
siN
siN
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Unban Request/Apologize by marcel_pl [Unbanned] Empty Re: Unban Request/Apologize by marcel_pl [Unbanned]

Post by Brainless Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:14 pm

It seems very nice, that you admit all these thing and apologizes, but you caused too much problems in the past, especially for me. A little bit foggy, but I still remember those times, when I had to deal with your sh(:t for hours, kicked (banned?!) you 10-15 times/minute.
You were a disease, whom I was happy that we managed to get rid of. If you would set me a choice, to let you running around on -[IFwsI]- servers or let the ban stay, then you'd die in old age of waiting.

*However, you forgot to write down ban evading and threatening. f**k you!
**Last year you were banned last time. f**k you, again!

Brainless
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:16 pm

Whatever you did today it wasn't a ban for you but for someone who used to play with you with the same IP. I banned a guy named "Yurmo" I think (or maybe you played with multiconnection Question Exclamation ). And together with him you got banned as well. But it seems too be a worthy, gitgud ban.
Samael
Samael
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by marcel_pl Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:55 pm

Well, yes and that is why today he wants to apologize to all of you and especially Brainless. I once had hmm well I say ass is not too lightly and I challenged on all players of cs2d. So if it does not look I'm not even worthy to unban me...
and for the years in which most contributed very well, that's all I remember.
if it would be possible to you to accept my apologies.
I know that does not change my past, and I very much wanted.
I not know what I have to do you to believe me.
------------------------------------------------------------------
As for the ban in 2016 is so agrees got a ban for 10 freekilling and I know that what I am doing is stupid and idiotic.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Yet I wanted to bring it to that, the lack of English. I am forced to write in the Google Translator...
marcel_pl
marcel_pl

Back to top Go down

Post by marcel_pl Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:03 am

Hmm I played multiconnection in 2012, but as I remember it rather no longer I use.
marcel_pl
marcel_pl

Back to top Go down

Post by siN Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:05 am

That sounds like an interesting new gamemod.

Joke, if you broke that many rules wouldn't it be wise to remain yourself as banned? Just sayin'
siN
siN
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by marcel_pl Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:14 am

I just wanted to get back servers with my USGN and apologize to each admin [IFWSL] for what I've done before 5-3 years.
Brainless and in particular for the name calling you and for all...
marcel_pl
marcel_pl

Back to top Go down

Post by gozugosu Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:14 am

Hes a good guy , he deserve unban
gozugosu
gozugosu
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by marcel_pl Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:19 am

To be honest I'm not a good guy a lot of people I was abuse, hacking and in general...

Last edited by marcel_pl on Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
marcel_pl
marcel_pl

Back to top Go down

Post by EpicBaron Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:21 am

Im not quite sure of why is he asking for an unban,given that he's able to evade.

I remember banning him or kicking him,but usually before seeing him play.

Marcel,maybe ask samael for help? samael = polski maybe he can help you translate.
EpicBaron
EpicBaron
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by marcel_pl Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:24 am

I have the variables ip and I can rest did router.
but usually I do not like to do that. I just want to explain and deal with the right issues related just from my unban.
and I was very sorry for the language...
marcel_pl
marcel_pl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploggy344 Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:42 am

I have seen him on the other servers and he is a normal guy, however this may be one of the highest topic on forum right now but in my honest opinion if you gave chance to "bla bla" this guy should be unbanned too. I reccomend mods/admins to take care of this guy if he keeps breaking rules.
Ploggy344
Ploggy344
Site user
Site user

http://www.ploggy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by marcel_pl Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:48 am

I don't all rules breaks to be honest, not everyone is 100% honest here, a lot of hackers.
But that is certain that as a normal player I broke some rules  to which I want to say...

and when it comes to DDoS attacks is unfortunately ITS ME USED...
as I have to be honest with all....

So I'm not such a good man for what you have me

Now I think that dear admin close about topic, hmm?

Last edited by yashukiller on Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed ur post and beware.)
marcel_pl
marcel_pl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploggy344 Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:57 am

By the way, dont make multiple posts in a row. Type everything in one post. This is a forum rule.
Ploggy344
Ploggy344
Site user
Site user

http://www.ploggy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by marcel_pl Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:59 am

OK but that is slowly upset me and I had just wanted to say anything.
marcel_pl
marcel_pl

Back to top Go down

Post by yashukiller Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:36 am

Firstly,it's -[lFws|]- not fwsL.  
About ur unban, I don't want u in server cause u were and r a problem creater for us mods. About 10 freekills I banned u several times since I have my powers. U evade, dos, freekills, use wrong language,etc. If I m not wrong u were just demoted in minecraft server. So after all these I won't suggest Sam or nighty to unban u for the next some months and if u evade that ban is forever.

Ps: regarding ur double or triple post, I will fix them for now but read forum rules or else next double or triple post will be removed.

Last edited by yashukiller on Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
yashukiller
yashukiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Brainless Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:46 pm

yashukiller wrote:Firstly,it's -[lfws|]- not fwsL.  

lmao I expected a funnier joke from you

Brainless
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Se7en Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:06 pm

yashukiller wrote:Firstly,it's -[lfws|]- not fwsL.

Actually its -[IFwsI]-
And I'm still confused over all this marcel and marcel_pl thing are they the same person or nah?
It's like DaBoss and TheBoss all over again :/
Se7en
Se7en
Site user
Site user

http://slowpoke101.forum.st/

Back to top Go down

Post by marcel_pl Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:46 am

1.In recent times, I not play CS2D. So what is the problem?
2.Sometimes, I happen to play with my nicks marcel and marcel_pl.
marcel_pl
marcel_pl

Back to top Go down

Post by Vrealny Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:27 pm

I saw this guy hacking like 2 months ago in pcs aim. He said: "Server name is PCS project aim, so aimbot is allowed"
Vrealny
Vrealny

Back to top Go down

Post by piWi. Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:11 pm

Vrealny wrote:I saw this guy hacking like 2 months ago in pcs aim. He said: "Server name is PCS project aim, so aimbot is allowed"

And votekicks were switched off, he fucked around till Navikss banned him there. again ?
piWi.
piWi.
Site user
Site user

http://unrealsoftware.de/profile.php?userid=144441

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:13 pm

Rejected.

Last edited by Samael on Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Samael
Samael
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by siN Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:57 pm

Name: marcel_pl USGN: 0 IP: 178.37.202.23

ban evade?
siN
siN
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:28 pm

Bump! After discussion, together with another administrators we changed the decision. Marcel is now UNBANNED. If he won't follow the rules properly - you're free to ban him (must have proofs for it pl0x).
Samael
Samael
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next