-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics
-[IFwsI]-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yo guys, mod 1 // Shotgun

+3
Nighthawk
Woody
Glixable
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Yo guys, mod 1 // Shotgun - Page 2 Empty Re: Yo guys, mod 1 // Shotgun

Post by Glixable Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:09 pm

Dimi wrote:Again, you didn't understand me and, again, you act like a stupid kid.
Glix wrote:Take a life? What was you doing when i left cs2d for while, playing 24/7 here?
Do you think that I'm the Robocop's son? Hell no!
Glix wrote:Bitching? I wasnt here for months?
Yh, that's true, but after these months, you came here and your first post was this apply for mod. Isn't that b*tchin' (p*ss us again with "being a superhero of the Shotgun server")?
Glix wrote:Maybe i wont get mod1, but i will try it. You should look at yourself. I came back, and now trying to start all again. And well, whos there? Hater.
The one who hate here is you. After you and your brother left Fws, you started to hate Fws as your brother. Do you remember your failed apply from LSD forum? And I see : you try very hard to be a mod, but, again, you failed. Why? Because your behavior as a... hater of FWS. If you hate Fws, why did you come back?
Glix wrote:You are worst mod, destroying others career. Because you i never got chances to got mod. Now im changed, playing with some people mixes, and training. When finally i came back, this idiot is still in my way. This is how you welcome people? I will ignore you, for me you are just idiot. Hate me, i dont really care.
More "men" tell me that I'm a bad mod. I just doing my job. In time, you'll thank me as more of my "friends" because I showed you the truth. And, yh, I see : you don't "cear" as your bro.
Glix wrote:Yes my bro was banned, and he dont waste time here. Hes playing cs 1.6. And you are so f**king idiot if you think hes me.
I just said that Woody banned you from Jail because I guess he couldn't ban your bro only if Spr changed his IP. When I banned Spr, I gave him an USGN/IP ban. You was still playing cs2d with Spr old IP when I saw you last time on Jail and this happened after I banned Spr.
In conclusion, who's the guy who still hate, cry and is an bad guy? Me or you?
I guess you didnt read my apply, you are too stupid. I told you all answers in apply.
I cancel my apply, can be trashed.

Glixable
Site user
Site user

http://Troll.lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipomme13 Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:22 pm

Only now i seen the video :S . Ok when i see you have a shotgun on jail server, i'll run 30000 miles per hour!
Ipomme13
Ipomme13
Site user
Site user

http://gamingnetwork.portugueseforum.com.pt/

Back to top Go down

Post by Glixable Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:34 am

Ipomme13 wrote:Only now i seen the video :S . Ok when i see you have a shotgun on jail server, i'll run 30000 miles per hour!
Hahaha

Glixable
Site user
Site user

http://Troll.lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2