-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics
-[IFwsI]-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for Moderator/VIP by Ajmin[REJECTED]

+4
alaa
Nighthawk
yashukiller
dinoman
8 posters

Go down

Application for Moderator/VIP by Ajmin[REJECTED] Empty Application for Moderator/VIP by Ajmin[REJECTED]

Post by dinoman Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:41 pm

1.) My name: Ajmin

2.) My age: 17

3.) Do I have minimal communication skills? Yes,My english is about 90%

4.) Do I have any past experiences about moderating in CS2D? I was the owner of SaZ Community and Relative clan, Both of them are currently rip, because of dos attacks...

5.) Why I think that I am good enough for this position?: I have lead many community for years now i want to be a small part of the fws, From the first itself my aim was to be part of fws u can see that story on the introduction below.I pretty active in usgn and also helps users with codes,maps and other stuffs they ask for...

6.) Short introduction: I am Ajmin, U may find my kiddish application in any of the application section, WHICH was posted by me in the beginning of my cs2d carrier, I got rejected 2 times and now i am again back to fws with so many cs2d experience .
For long i stayed in my community (SaZ) itself without being active on any other,now i want to worth a try in some other communities like fws. I promise this community that i will never abuse my rank or any such shits, I just want to help players maintain the server etc.

7.)My USGN ID/NAME: 115684/Ajmin
dinoman
dinoman

Back to top Go down

Application for Moderator/VIP by Ajmin[REJECTED] Empty Re: Application for Moderator/VIP by Ajmin[REJECTED]

Post by yashukiller Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:09 pm

Nighthawk wrote: Due to constraints, no more applications (both VIP and Mod) shall be accepted, temporarily, of course until all current applications are sorted out.
yashukiller
yashukiller

Back to top Go down

Application for Moderator/VIP by Ajmin[REJECTED] Empty Re: Application for Moderator/VIP by Ajmin[REJECTED]

Post by Nighthawk Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:21 pm

yashukiller wrote:
Nighthawk wrote: Due to constraints, no more applications (both VIP and Mod) shall be accepted, temporarily, of course until all current applications are sorted out.
Nighthawk
Nighthawk
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader

http://bit.ly/irfandahir

Back to top Go down

Post by alaa Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:10 pm

YAY MY 200th post Very Happy
@ontopic:
Nighthawk wrote:
yashukiller wrote:
alaa
alaa
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Zumagio Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:27 pm

Lol ajmin are not you that guy who was mod of lsd and was removed because he abused his power?
Nighthawk you was mod at lsd, so remember it
http://lsdservers.boards.net/thread/77/gg-got

Zumagio
Site user
Site user

http://troll.me

Back to top Go down

Post by WeirdZBoy Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:33 pm

Power of quoting!!

alaa wrote:YAY MY 200th post Very Happy
@ontopic:
Nighthawk wrote:
yashukiller wrote:

WeirdZBoy
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighthawk Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:03 pm

Zumagio wrote:Lol ajmin are not you that guy who was mod of lsd and was removed because he abused his power?
Oh yeaah. o.o it didn't occur to me, thanks for pointing it out.
Nighthawk
Nighthawk
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by gamu5 Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:39 pm

WeirdZBoy wrote:
alaa wrote:
Nighthawk wrote:
yashukiller wrote:
gamu5
gamu5
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimi Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:15 pm

Zumagio wrote:Lol ajmin are not you that guy who was mod of lsd and was removed because he abused his power?
Me, I remember bcz I was mod too there.
Btw, somebody claimed this guy as a hacker. Wait a minute, what happened with your "genius" clan? Everybody left it bcz, finally, they discovered how much you act like a kid?
In my opinion, don't accept this guy bcz is worse than Glixable (if you know what I'm sayin').
Dimi
Dimi
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighthawk Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:01 pm

Applications aren't even being accepted right now.
Rejected.
Nighthawk
Nighthawk
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by dinoman Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:42 pm

Fine about the reject,
Anyway about lsd,
I muted a player for using the word "f**k" later he said to me Sorry dude i wont use such offensive words and again he says f***k f**k f**k finally i kicked him and i got removed.

I muted him because before some days i got muted by a fws member in fws super hero for using the word "noob". I just kept him as a role model Razz
Xddddddd
dinoman
dinoman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down