-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics
-[IFwsI]-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SpawN~ Vip apply for -[IFwsI]- Jail Server[REJECTED]

+12
yashukiller
TheStack
Se7en
akvaeko
Kingakis--VIP
playo
Mémories
Zumagio
piWi.
DiZiO5
Elisabeth.
spawn
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SpawN~ Vip apply for -[IFwsI]- Jail Server[REJECTED] - Page 2 Empty Re: SpawN~ Vip apply for -[IFwsI]- Jail Server[REJECTED]

Post by yashukiller Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:25 pm

spawn wrote:
spawn wrote:euhhh ... :3
What's the reason of this comment?  useless and short comments are going to be deteled. Just saying o.o

bored XD :/[/quote]
Don't comment with iq level 1 nd stay to the point. No useless comment
yashukiller
yashukiller

Back to top Go down

SpawN~ Vip apply for -[IFwsI]- Jail Server[REJECTED] - Page 2 Empty Re: SpawN~ Vip apply for -[IFwsI]- Jail Server[REJECTED]

Post by Nighthawk Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:31 am

Can you be certain you won't repeat the same mistakes as last year and follow the rules?

Also, follow the forum rules. "bored" isn't a valid reason to skip it.
Nighthawk
Nighthawk
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader

http://bit.ly/irfandahir

Back to top Go down

Post by spawn Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:42 pm

Nighthawk wrote:Can you be certain you won't repeat the same mistakes as last year and follow the rules?

Also, follow the forum rules. "bored" isn't a valid reason to skip it.

Sure.
spawn
spawn
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by piWi. Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:30 pm

I think he is a good player. But what you did yesterday on fws. If you were in cell 5 you didnt open your teammates and go instead to ct base...? ;o
piWi.
piWi.
Site user
Site user

http://unrealsoftware.de/profile.php?userid=144441

Back to top Go down

Post by spawn Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:36 pm

piWi. wrote:I think he is a good player. But what you did yesterday on fws. If you were in cell 5 you didnt open your teammates and go instead to ct base...? ;o

i was drunk sry :3
spawn
spawn
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by gamu5 Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:39 pm

15 and drunk? O.o

VIP? Sure, why not. Nice player and a good person.
gamu5
gamu5
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by spawn Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:45 pm

gamu5 wrote:15 and drunk? O.o

VIP? Sure, why not. Nice player and a good person.

i was kidding as you know , i don't drink .. -.-'
spawn
spawn
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by RuzzleFury Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:01 pm

I'm a bit neutral here.

he came to jail server today and started taunting me a bit also protecting gosu's acts and I muted him for some reason that I don't remember,Let me check logs and I'll edit this post.

Edit:There we go!

Taunt:

Flaming:
RuzzleFury
RuzzleFury
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by spawn Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:01 pm

RuzzleFury wrote:I'm a bit neutral here.

he came to jail server today and started taunting me a bit also protecting gosu's acts and I muted him for some reason that I don't remember,Let me check logs and I'll edit this post.

Taunt:

Flaming:

allright , let me explain ,

1 :   SpawNy~: why everyone hate you ? fuzz :::} i just ask because Elisabeth said that everyone hate you so i wanted to know why

2 : SpawNy~: Ruzzle he said it one time :::} i think i was right , he said it becouse it was freeday ...

3 : SpawNy~: Ruzzle you are making a mistake :::} Yea You are abusing your power i will talk about it at the end

4 : [12:40:41] SpawNy~: if u get one report
[12:40:45] SpawNy~: u're dead :
[12:40:47] SpawNy~: :3 :::} i think that what brainless said in ur report to Elisabeth or Darth Vader i forgot

5 : [12:33:47] SpawNy~:ruzzle open fking door
[12:33:54] SpawNy~: fk u

Here it was my mistake i flam , but there is a reason :::} you put me in scan room in 3:00 , till you defuse bomb in (1:00 - 0:00)  so you make me there for 3 min after they open my cell in 5:00 OKAY ! ,

Now Let Talk about You : yesterday you free-kill after a mod re-spawn me for a free-kill too , and you say sorry, okay no problem, but after a few min you Free kick me   after joining tt , And You Say Sorry Again !!?? "and it was hard to join as u know ¬¬",then i left the game cause of you , and today you do that Okay !  Confirmed now i know the answer of why everyone hate you GG!

Last edited by spawn on Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
spawn
spawn
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by RuzzleFury Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:58 pm

spawn wrote:
RuzzleFury wrote:I'm a bit neutral here.

Taunt:

Flaming:

allright , let me explain ,

1 :   SpawNy~: why evryone hate you ? fuzz :::} i just ask because elisabeth said everyone hate him  i wanted to know

2 : SpawNy~: Ruzzle he said it one time :::} i think i was right he said it because of freeday ..

3 : SpawNy~: Ruzzle ur making a mistake :::} Yea You Use your power so hard i will talk about it at the end

4 : [12:40:41] SpawNy~: if u get one report
[12:40:45] SpawNy~: u're dead :
[12:40:47] SpawNy~: :3 :::} i think that what brainless said in ur report to elisabeth or darth vader i forgot

5 : [12:33:47] SpawNy~: ruzzle open fking door
[12:33:54] SpawNy~: fk u

Here it was my mistake of flaming , but there are reason :::} you put me in scan room in 3:00 , till you defuse bomb in (1:00 - 0:00)  so you make me there for 3 min after they open my cell in 5:00 OKAY ! ,

Now Let Talk about You : yesterday you free-kill after a mod re-spawn me for a free-kill too , and you say sorry, okay no problem, but after a few min you Free kick me   after joining tt , And You Say Sorry Again !!?? "and it was hard to join as u know ¬¬",then i left the game cause of you , and today you do that Okay !  Confirmed now i know the answer of why everyone hate you GG!

I totally don't understand anything not sure because of your English or I just don't get it but.. the only part I got when I free killed you? When did I free kill you and can you please post the logs so I can apologise for it?
RuzzleFury
RuzzleFury
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Inferno Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:45 pm

I've seen him on the servers and he is a wannabe pro. I think it's too early for his attitude.
Inferno
Inferno
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighthawk Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:26 am

Rejected. I really don't believe now that you're ready for a VIP position due to your behavior. To me it looks like same as last years'. And;
Logs wrote:[12:40:33] SpawNy~: Ruzzle ur making a mistake
You shouldn't really tell mod2s' that they're "making a mistake".
Nighthawk
Nighthawk
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Se7en Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:41 am

At least you tried, try next time it might pay off.
Se7en
Se7en
Site user
Site user

http://slowpoke101.forum.st/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighthawk Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:46 am

Zumagio wrote:gg
wp
no
re
Be constructive with what you write. Removed your comment.
Nighthawk
Nighthawk
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by spawn Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:03 pm

okay at least i tried
Se7en wrote:At least you tried, try next time it might pay off.

am afraid there is no next time , ty guys
spawn
spawn
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by spawn Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:15 pm

Nighthawk wrote:Rejected. I really don't believe now that you're ready for a VIP position due to your behavior. To me it looks like same as last years'. And;
Logs wrote:[12:40:33] SpawNy~: Ruzzle ur making a mistake
You shouldn't really tell mod2s' that they're "making a mistake".

you've to keep your eye on him, when i see his topics i thought he's like brainless or u , but when i saw him in server, he's like gosu .... he's so bad abusing so much
spawn
spawn
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2