-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics
-[IFwsI]-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOD1 application by NiceGirl<3. [Rejected!]

+10
Nighthawk
gozugosu
DiZiO5
alaa
EpicBaron
Se7en
Procrastinator
simarikano
Mémories
Elisabeth.
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

MOD1 application by NiceGirl<3. [Rejected!] - Page 2 Empty Re: MOD1 application by NiceGirl<3. [Rejected!]

Post by Inferno Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:27 pm

From what I've seen I think it's early for you and you still need to wait. Your playtime is about 3 days and that's not enough dedication to become a mod. I know you report a lot but 1/4 of your reports are of people insulting you. I feel that you should try to be more mature if you ever want to get accepted in the future. You can start with not using "xD" and " . " after every phrase. I totally agree with Brainless's decision and feel that you need to work on it.
Inferno
Inferno
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

MOD1 application by NiceGirl<3. [Rejected!] - Page 2 Empty Re: MOD1 application by NiceGirl<3. [Rejected!]

Post by Nighthawk Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:30 pm

It doesn't actually depend whether the individual uses suffixes such as "." or "xD". However there are other fronts such as behavior and decision making that need to be worked upon.
Nighthawk
Nighthawk
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader

http://bit.ly/irfandahir

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisabeth. Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:30 pm

Inferno wrote:You can start with not using "xD" and " . " after every phrase. I totally agree with Brainless's decision and feel that you need to work on it.
Why? It is an habit. Like Kenpachi with ''o.o''.
Elisabeth.
Elisabeth.
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Procrastinator Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:59 pm

Elisabeth. wrote:
Inferno wrote:You can start with not using "xD" and " . " after every phrase. I totally agree with Brainless's decision and feel that you need to work on it.
Why? It is an habit. Like Kenpachi with ''o.o''.
It's because you look like an immature girl when doing that. But anyways, I agree on Brainless. You should be more serious, so good luck, the door maybe opened for you.
Procrastinator
Procrastinator
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:52 pm

It seems, you still complaining and can't accept my decision. Maybe it sounds pompously, but after 5 years of being here, I know it better who's ready to load this position.

Sharing some sexual contest:

Nighthawk wrote:NiceGirl isn't even ready for Mod1.

1. She insults
2. She's immature
3. She can not properly moderate
4. She can not make correct decisions
5. She'll ban everyone for insulting her
6. She has a short fuse

Please don't make further complaints, those would lower your already little "chance"...

Back to top Go down

Post by yashukiller Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:07 pm

Kinda late, but when ever I saw u in servers u were playing good but u seems to be like alaa , he freekilled or insulted him, he start a spam of pms on me punish him that that him etc etc . Be a little more muture . Don't take every word as srsly in a 2d game no1 knows how u r in the real world. I was being insulted by a large no: of people, when I mute or kick them they start nb etc etc. but word I have in my mind is really idc. If they spams, I have a mute command for them . Nothing else. Dont be angry on decisions. I was rejected like 100 times in other jail servers before but I thought why why, I got the reason that was my short temper which I worked upon now I m mod in many cs2d servers. Stay calm, respect every decision. I was rejected by lord ken on my application, did I started a angry fight with him? No , just said ok, ty. I will try again soon. Yeah, I was sad but I really got the results that why I was not ready. In my first application in fws , I applied for mod-1 but got vip. I respected the result nd in next 5 months I was mod-2 better luck next time
yashukiller
yashukiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisabeth. Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:19 pm

Brainless wrote:
Nighthawk wrote:NiceGirl isn't even ready for Mod1.

1. She insults
2. She's immature
3. She can not properly moderate
4. She can not make correct decisions
5. She'll ban everyone for insulting her
6. She has a short fuse
Nighthawk said it? Wow. 

Insulting? Wow. You don't know what the hell is happening to me. 
Immature? Ofc. As I said to Procrastinator, I have passed a bad period.(I mean. On my past). I have learnt too much things. I'm mature...Well. I said it many times. I respect ALL your decisions. Oh and. I know. I always say things like: Ok, Brainless banned, reported & demoted. But. I'm just joking lel.  Every word that Nighthawk said hurted me. 

I just can say 1 thing...I'm sorry to everyone. Look this topic if you want.

EDIT: @ yashukiller. I'm not angry with Brainless for rejecting me. Surprised .
Elisabeth.
Elisabeth.
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Se7en Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:26 pm

Elisabeth I guess you cant understand the meaning of "Rejected".
Rejected means you will not be accepted >>>THIS<<< time, not >>>FOREVER<<I got rejected too, I didn't made a big deal out of it, I just accepted it and now I'm waiting to apply again, if Ill be rejected again Ill just apply again!

Brainless wrote:Rejection is part of life

Just apply again later (in few weeks) and hope to be accepted, also listen to the Admins opinions because they almost never lie...

Why I stick to this forum? Because this forum is different, you cant get a high rank so easily you have to work for it, and even if you work for it it still hard to get.

Why is it good? Imagine getting Admin for free without doing anything, it wont be any special or fun, now imagine getting Admin after hard work and failures, it will be the best feeling you can have!
Se7en
Se7en
Site user
Site user

http://slowpoke101.forum.st/

Back to top Go down

Post by alaa Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:30 pm

Se7en wrote:Elisabeth I guess you cant understand the meaning of "Rejected".
Rejected means you will not be accepted >>>THIS<<< time, not >>>FOREVER<<I got rejected too, I didn't made a big deal out of it, I just accepted it and now I'm waiting to apply again, if Ill be rejected again Ill just apply again!

Brainless wrote:Rejection is part of life

Just apply again later (in few weeks) and hope to be accepted, also listen to the Admins opinions because they almost never lie...

Why I stick to this forum? Because this forum is different, you cant get a high rank so easily you have to work for it, and even if you work for it it still hard to get.

Why is it good? Imagine getting Admin for free without doing anything, it wont be any special or fun, now imagine getting Admin after hard work and failures, it will be the best feeling you can have!

se7en, did u know, u remembered me when i got accepted for vip, after rejected 3 times, that was wonderfull day, in that day nighty connected to server just to say to me in accepted as vip... days...
alaa
alaa
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighthawk Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:24 am

Yes, that's the actual context of our discussion. o.o We don't frolic around, actual points are made. All these points are inter-linked as to why you won't be able to properly moderate right now. I'd rather not sort out plethoric reports, It'd be a more efficient system.

Work on your behavior, that should fix on how you make your decisions by a third.
Nighthawk
Nighthawk
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader

http://bit.ly/irfandahir

Back to top Go down

Post by Inferno Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:25 am

Elisabeth. wrote:Every word that Nighthawk said hurted me. 

If you can't take negative criticism then you can't call yourself mature. We all were rejected a few times when we applied but instead of cribbing about everyone else being wrong we worked on it and could finally be entrusted with these positions. I hope that you do the same and work on your weaknesses.
Inferno
Inferno
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by simarikano Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:25 pm

Inferno explains it all. What nighthawk said are the things that you need to learn and realize that what he is saying is true. you are active but i have to agree with nighthawk. Better luck next time
simarikano
simarikano
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Soushiant.iR Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:22 pm

MOD1 application by NiceGirl<3. [Rejected!] - Page 2 Hqdefault
Soushiant.iR
Soushiant.iR

http://project-extract.site50.net/Download/gui.html

Back to top Go down

Post by andriedeleon Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:58 pm

YeH you need more patient,if u got rejected dont be mad(little), Just wait till u get accepted

andriedeleon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2