-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics
-[IFwsI]-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application by piWi [VIP] [accepted]

+15
scroLL3R
Bubble
Your Mother
TheBoss
simarikano
wardog300
Se7en
zAzz
gozugosu
alaa
Inferno
masterhand1000
EpicBaron
AhmedStrike
piWi.
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Application by piWi [VIP] [accepted] - Page 2 Empty Re: Application by piWi [VIP] [accepted]

Post by EpicBaron Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:10 pm

PiWi,if you really try to change your behavior,try to learn the rules and stop that reporting madness without knowing the rules well,you could get to mod,if you keep on applying without this you would look lile a rank hunter?which is not a positive thing,i suggest that if you get rejected try to change or maybe take a moment apart from this
EpicBaron
EpicBaron
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Application by piWi [VIP] [accepted] - Page 2 Empty Re: Application by piWi [VIP] [accepted]

Post by Your Mother Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:00 pm

piWi. wrote:
@inferno, i like it too, what you explain, i did yesterday Wink i read the logs calm again after YM kicked me because i killed her/him, not with intent because he didnt was in my view, anyway i rejoined and we solved it without any useless report, now i am pride xD
after 1hour spamming me until you admited your fault lol
i'm for a trial for piwi
GL
Your Mother
Your Mother
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by alaa Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:48 pm

im for a trail it wont hurt so much
alaa
alaa
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubble Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:19 pm

Good luck!
Bubble
Bubble
Site user
Site user

https://fwsserver.forumotion.com/u1011

Back to top Go down

Post by scroLL3R Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:36 am

well piWi, since I don't know you you started to make me angry more times but it's Okey I ignore those people's because if I continued we will never stop fight don't blame me bro I got good behaviour never had a fight with anyone I'm good with known or unknown players, everyone makes mistakes but the thing that I hate it you report me because I got a higher rank than you actually it's not my fault I didn't told nightawak or brainless to demote you, you didn't save your rank and Idc about that, what I care is "COULD YOU f**king STOP FOLLOW ME AND SEE YOUR LIFE !!"

Dear piWi
scroLL3R
scroLL3R
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by KirilPL Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:54 am

Good luck.
KirilPL
KirilPL

Back to top Go down

Post by piWi. Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:23 am

Scroller? Anything wrong with you or what you are talking about? Your reply doesn't make any sense. Why guys like you couldn't check your posts before podting them, thats the use of Preview.
Lets analyse your post:

well piWi, since I don't know you you started to make me angry more times
Since you do not know me? And than i started you to make you angry? How that if you do not know me? xD

but it's Okey I ignore those people's
That's okay, but why you don't stay with your ignore to me and why you annoy and want to insult me in any way with your sh*t down "level" of post?

because if I continued we will never stop fight don't blame me bro
For ever together.

I got good behaviour never had a fight with anyone I'm good with known or unknown players,
That's nice that you never did somrthing bad. Good Boy.

everyone makes mistakes but the thing that I hate it you report me
Nobody is perfect. What the f**king sh*t are you talking about? I did a lot of reports, honestly many of them were useless, but i did not reported you? I never saw you on any server, so how i should be able to report you? Or for what? For your great inactivity? A TOS of 11 hours? Haha, i am only able to laugh about you.

because I got a higher rank than you actually
Surely...

it's not my fault I didn't told nightawak or brainless to demote you, you didn't save your rank and Idc about that, what I care is "COULD YOU f**king STOP FOLLOW ME AND SEE YOUR LIFE !!"
Dude, you were registred before a year, but your first reply was your application and this time was before my demotion? So what the sh*t...? And where i should follow you? Dude, i know that my english skills arent quite well, but they are still okay and not like yours and you should be an adult of 20 years? Instead of your immature personality, mine has a life with friends. That's the reason why i could only laugh o.O Ridicolous ^^... boy. Good night

Dear piWi

Last edited by piWi. on Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
piWi.
piWi.
Site user
Site user

http://unrealsoftware.de/profile.php?userid=144441

Back to top Go down

Post by Mémories Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:25 am

Good luck.
Mémories
Mémories

Back to top Go down

Post by scroLL3R Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:02 am

piWi
First I didn't understand you.

Second, I didn't think for anytime to insult you and I think I don't have to get high level to insult if I want to do it I'll idc who's behind you.

Third, actually you making your application like a report because you mentioned my nickname and that's mean I've started with rank mod1 will everyone agreed in my application to be mod even administration's did that so I think your bad reasons that I'm trying to get any rank in servers doesn't make any sense because there is anything in community of rules saying "multi communities isn't allow" and my TOS is at least 1 day so I think don't talk about something you don't know it honey.

Finally, my skills of English language is understandable for anyone if you didn't understand idc about you and please don't mention me in any sh*t topic you make it.
scroLL3R
scroLL3R
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by piWi. Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:17 am

Och, why i always have to discuss with guys like you.

1)Where i named you in my application? You mean this?
Code:
{USERNAME}
Try to be more active, than you would know what this is because it got said so often.
2) A strucutre of a report isn't what you are able to see! Normal a report has the content of proofs, reason, time and name...
3) That isnt right, at least my person werent agree that you get accepted.
4) what are you talking now about multiconnection?
Lel:
5) Your activity isnt at least 1 day, you are so inactive that you even dont know that there is a fws statistical webside where other guys check the rank, etc of guys like you who are taling sh*t of sh*t.
Oh, your IQ is now more near to 0 than before, now it is even only -99

It would be great if Admins directly close this topic or reject me directly because there will follow only sh*t.
No futher replys from my side. All is said.
piWi.
piWi.
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by kerhaneci Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:23 am

piwi, you a freekiller.

GL
kerhaneci
kerhaneci
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mother Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:29 am

pff piwi you are really fkin annoying with your trash talk what a fkin no lifer pff keeps reviving 5year old topics pff again
you even report people at your application LOL
i doubt you will be accepted anymore as you had never changed and still the same trash talker
kerhaneci wrote:piwi, you a freekiller.

GL
best comment in this topic LOL
Your Mother
Your Mother
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by scroLL3R Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:44 am

well, I think you're inactive because I made my application for doghouse not for jail dude.

go check again my TOS in doghouse and don't think you're smart
scroLL3R
scroLL3R
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by kerhaneci Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:24 am

Your Mother wrote:pff piwi you are really fkin annoying with your trash talk what a fkin no lifer pff keeps reviving 5year old topics pff again
you even report people at your application LOL
i doubt you will be accepted anymore as you had never changed and still the same trash talker
kerhaneci wrote:piwi, you a freekiller.

GL
best comment in this topic LOL

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
kerhaneci
kerhaneci
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Inferno Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:22 am

Please stop crapping every application and once you're done with your opinion no need to keep coming here and posting junk.
Inferno
Inferno
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by piWi. Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:51 am

Okay Sir ;o
piWi.
piWi.
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighthawk Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:58 am

I'm willing to let you prove that you've changed your behavior. accepted on trial
Nighthawk
Nighthawk
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader

http://bit.ly/irfandahir

Back to top Go down

Post by piWi. Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:59 am

Thanks Nighthawk, i will do what i said o.O

Edit: No need of any congratz replys, most of them would be only out of courtesy, so let it be ;o
piWi.
piWi.
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubble Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:25 am

I like how people add "GL Anyway" to end of the negative comments xDD
First thing first congratulations Piwi! I believe you will be a great moderator for server. Don't mind what ppl say. Also i can't figure out why they perm demoted you. Piwi was right in his defend in my decision because the rules are too inscrutable. A rule says " CT can't order you to drop your bomb/armor" But they killed me because i refused to drop C4 at scan. Also this situation happened to me too, because lack between rules and i got temp demoted. Everyone deserves another chance to prove he is changed. If you guys really want i can give examples. Like YM,Krill,Gio,RuzzleFury,Pshy(well he changed to negative way) and this list goes. (sorry for not adding you to list glix Mad) Anyway time will show everything to us.For mods please don't force/provoke him to do mistakes. Otherwise you'll break the rule " Don't spread hate, Spread love" Huehuehue.
Bubble
Bubble
Site user
Site user

https://fwsserver.forumotion.com/u1011

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mother Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:11 am

Bubble wrote:Otherwise you'll break the rule " Don't spread hate, Spread love" Huehuehue.
instant ban!
Your Mother
Your Mother
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by piWi. Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:30 am

Surely @YourMother ;o Thanks for the nice oration, anywayy Good Luck ;>
piWi.
piWi.
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by alaa Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:43 pm

congratz ma frand hope to see you around!
alaa
alaa
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Mémories Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:07 pm

Congratulations
Mémories
Mémories

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoss Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:05 pm

Congratulations
TheBoss
TheBoss
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2