-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics
-[IFwsI]-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demotion of YM

+12
alaa
gozugosu
Soushiant.iR
Your Mother
yashukiller
Zer0o
EpicBaron
zAzz
Glixable
Inferno
YoloLer
piWi.
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Demotion of YM Empty Demotion of YM

Post by Nighthawk Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:14 am

tl;dr: Regarding the recent events by YM and being warned before, I demote thee.

Reasons would be quite obvious, We got separate reports regarding your actions. I don't know what makes you think hacking and freekilling on another server would benefit you or others with. In fact, you're disgracing our community.

Nevertheless, this position was your last chance. Warned you before regarding your behavior AND you not following the rules properly and now this.

For future reference, please don't bother to start breaking more rules on our servers if you're entitled to retaliation and you wish to behave like a child otherwise you will be permanently banned. o.O
Nighthawk
Nighthawk
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader

http://bit.ly/irfandahir

Back to top Go down

Demotion of YM Empty Re: Demotion of YM

Post by Se7en Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:32 am

He hacked?
Se7en
Se7en
Site user
Site user

http://slowpoke101.forum.st/

Back to top Go down

Post by Inferno Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:04 pm

Hacked and Freekilled on TaB because a TaB mod said "Let's go and bomb Allah". That comment is offensive but it doesn't make hacking or rulebreaking legit.
Inferno
Inferno
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by piWi. Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:58 pm

Is he banned on [TAB] Prison?
piWi.
piWi.
Site user
Site user

http://unrealsoftware.de/profile.php?userid=144441

Back to top Go down

Post by alaa Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:00 pm

1st of all how did you know he is that guy?
alaa
alaa
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by EpicBaron Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:00 pm

alaa wrote:1st of all how did you know he is that guy?
He came on FWS announcing that in modchat like he was a hero
EpicBaron
EpicBaron
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by YoloLer Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:41 pm

EpicBaron wrote:
alaa wrote:1st of all how did you know he is that guy?
He came on FWS announcing that in modchat like he was a hero

Yup
YoloLer
YoloLer
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mother Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:16 pm

i told kapanchi if its ok if i do this incogito with proxy at other server and he said he doesn't care thats what told me i can do it on other server tho. and i did it at all and never did before because of this
Demotion of YM MVqdobX
when i reported they didn't give the enough care about it so i annoyed them by myself and again they didn't know it was me if not that cleverass epicbaron told them publicly
but i fixed the problem with them before epicbaron tell them(ask engineer) and they didn't get annoyed about it but said if i be active more he will make me a helper there in fact yesterday i caught 2hackers for them after i felt i did wrong by what i did(ask smd if you dont believe)
and also i don't act like a kid as everything i do is for a reason and you never got a qualified report about me abusing my position so it has nothing to do with me not following rule :/ i think its better to talk first before judging dude as i fixed my fault as you see already.
Your Mother
Your Mother
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingakis--VIP Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:28 pm

Good decision!
Kingakis--VIP
Kingakis--VIP
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Inferno Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:19 pm

Yay, Kenpatchi doesn't care, so let me go and hack on everywhere! This is the same reason Kriss got demoted. You act like you're serving the community but all you're doing is soiling it's reputation by hacking on servers which aren't even worth playing on.
Inferno
Inferno
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by zAzz Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:45 pm

Wow, i'm really dissapointed YM..
zAzz
zAzz
Site user
Site user

http://unrealsoftware.de/profile.php?userid=99264

Back to top Go down

Post by Glixable Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:36 pm

[removed]

Last edited by Nighthawk on Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Behave please)

Glixable
Site user
Site user

http://Troll.lol

Back to top Go down

Post by zAzz Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:04 pm

Last edited by Nighthawk on Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removed quote)
zAzz
zAzz
Site user
Site user

http://unrealsoftware.de/profile.php?userid=99264

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighthawk Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:20 pm

What kind of moderator goes hacking on other servers? This is news to me.

Your correct decision would've be to report that TAB moderator for religious racism on their forum. Not what you did.
Nighthawk
Nighthawk
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader

http://bit.ly/irfandahir

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mother Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:28 am

they did it twice i didn't report at first case because didnt know they had a forum that gives a flying fk about it at all by the way that no active moderators there as there was freekillers all the day and 1freekiller is rank1 there for lols so i started join with multi connecting and kicking freekillers after that some mod banned me for multi connection(ipban not usgn)and i got mad even more at them so i took my vengence by myself instantly after it happened after it i felt bad and found out they had forum so i stopped and said sorry to 1of their admins(named engineer ask him if you dont believe me) and he told me lets forget the past and go to future and that was before he get to know that it was me(i never showed them who am i but been playing incogito with proxy so it has nothing to heart the server repiotation as i thinked about that this may happen and cause me problems before it happens and it just happened now)
next time one of them made me mad again but after i found out they had a forum so i enter it and report him
https://theanalbagels.eu/threads/immature-moderator-in-tap-the-achievement.420/
and i spoke with 1of their admins called engineer before epic tell them publicly i was doing this on the 1st reply at this reporting post and made me look like an real retar d there especially that im a moderator here they thought im some random rule breaker doing this for fun because one of their members epicbaroon is who told them about this and as i already told one of their admins i couldn't call him a liar for obvious reasons and i at all didn't expect him to public who am i... i wanted to keep it secret between me and engineer and he accepted to keep it secret between us and their is nothing to do with the repiotaion of any fws related thing(you can ask him if you don't sill believe)
https://theanalbagels.eu/members/engin33r.11/
this is for questioning
and at all i stopped since i spoke with engineer breaking any rule and helped him at tab jail and cought 2hackers with their usgns for them and gave their usgns to smd
i hope you change your decision about demoting me as i know that i did fault but i had already fixed my fault and evaded at all ways to connect my personal problems to my moderation at this server and since you made me moderator i did never abused any command and if i did and you get someone proved it i accept to get prem banned now
also if server repiotaion is hearten its something to do with epicbaron who pointed out publicly what i been speaking with gummy and kapanchi about at !mm. also 90% of them anyway never joins fws and doesn't know who is yourmother anyway and i didn't point that out neither epicbaron did(i hope)
Edit:
Inferno wrote:Yay, Kenpatchi doesn't care, so let me go and hack on everywhere! This is the same reason Kriss got demoted. You act like you're serving the community but all you're doing is soiling it's reputation by hacking on servers which aren't even worth playing on.

how can i be soiling community reputation if im at all playing with diffrent ip and name "Player" as i told you when we spoke about it anyway i had always served the community even before i get vip to mod there is much reports was made by me that no one cared about so i applied for moderator back there as banning people like zadon is useless and i hate to get unfair statement and be able to do nothing about it and don't be that thankless to everything i did just because 1fault i did... be honest im speaking truth
Your Mother
Your Mother
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by EpicBaron Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:26 am

Mother,it's not all matter of reputation,it is also having a mod that when having the slightest trouble he solves things by revenge. If you play on TAB or any other community,and get freekilled, you can either do 2 things.
-Leave that server
-Report rulebreakers and/or help in any possible way.
At TAB,after i got freekilled a few times what i did was help engi and Zxc with rulebreakers,and also made a few suggestions with !comment,the solution isnt to grab a hack,make a lot of freekills and then say "sirri me got fk,me sad so i fk and hack".

This also shows to the admins how is your behaviour,today you do this.Next day lets suppose you apply once or twice for mod2 and get rejected, then since you are angry for that, you freekick/kill everyone in server.

Also how can there be a mod that breaks pretty much every rule in TAB and come here and be like "Hey guis me freekil and hack in TAP Jail heuehuehuehu pls no tell anyone,you want hack?only 300 kb (this of the hack is textual from what you said)"

EpicBaron
EpicBaron
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Zer0o Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:28 am

Lemme get this straight: You were freekilled 50 times in a row as stated in the TAB forum and then decided to freekill and hack to "get your vengeance".
After 2 days you meet one of the admins and apologized to him while you 2 agree to keep it as a secret. Then one of their members offends you by saying "Allahu ackbar" and you go to report him where Epicbaron lets the others know that you hacked and freekilled on their Jail server and now we're here.

Normally I wouldnt get involved in such a case but I've noticed a few things that are pretty straightforward. Nr 1 is that you seek revenge after getting freekilled by freekilling yourself and even hacking. Do you realize how pointless that is? You could've just pressed F1 where 2 links lead you to their forum where you could have reported the freekillers or you could've just stopped playing on their server to calm down but no, you did the most stupidest thing and started hacking - and you didnt even stop after getting revenge on the guys that killed you, you did it for 2 days ffs. You deserve a demotion just for that alone

About you getting mad about the other moderator and reporting him: First of all you stated that you and engineer wanted to keep it a secret, however Epicbaron said
"Nice to see a report from someone who says he hacked and freekilled on TAB jail o.o "
which implies that you told him / others? Which would also mean that its your own fault, no need to make it sound like baron is the one who did something wrong. And why shouldnt he publicly announce it, especially since hes a TAB member as well.

I think I dont have to comment on the report itself since the other TAB members pretty much said everything that needs to be said except one thing: TAB is another community with their own policy and their own rules, you cannot compare it to FWS. They dont even have a rule saying "Dont be racist." or anything along those lines except a "Don't spam and don't harass others." one which leads me to believe that you didnt even read their rules and just applied the FWS Jail ones to their server o.o And the reported TAB member didnt seem to harass you either, ZxC even stated that its an inside joke.

As THEMUD over at TAB said: "We all troll and we all love to meme, and that doesn't reflect anything bad about us. Well, if you really are sensitive toward these sort of jokes then just ignore them and don't pay any attention."
Thats just the way they are, you have to adapt or leave. That doesnt make them bad people either, everyone has different preferences. You probably should've left the server that day and just let it be.

Zer0o
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by yashukiller Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:18 am

I asked nighty to accept you but you really disappointed me Sad. your problem is you dont wait, nd get angry fast thats why you annoy people.
yashukiller
yashukiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mother Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:11 am

firstly @zero epicbaroon became member there just 2day ago(before he tell them about me) you can see his application history if you like and his comment history
and not everything i typed at tap forum is right so dont count on it because there was another trolls on their server needed not to get blamed on this actions and at all i did no more then 30freekill(on people who freevotes only) in my actions its something to say about voting people with multi connection and yes i applied fws rules there and voted who ever broke the rules that exists here for lolz wellll its too complicated idk what i had on my mind back there because many things happened but i didnt act like the homo you meant at your post the main incouragement for me was insulting my religion and i didn't freekill randomly as i already meant but opening cell and killing who ever is the guy even zadon is a freekill

and well kicking and freekilling people doesn't vote freekillers but vote "you" for voting their friends is not a victim and at all it seems hopeless to speak with you guys because you don't get to(or want to) understand what i wrote at all by the way i already admitted i did a fault and you still say again why you did that for 3rd time and this comments are the worst way i like to hear from a guys that even takes my jokes as serious card on me(lol) seriously grow up from being like "Hi my best friend" when we are together and "he is such retarded and idi ot guy" when not together or the thingy of "oh he is at trouble! lets take the chance and finish him"
also @epic you didn't say this wise advices when i told you about it... you just been like: "lol. you really did it? shame :/" but you wouldn't try to tell me to stop or anything although i stopped after it instantly :/
anyway there is a diffence between hacking to game playing or making unfair states or hacking for other reasons and at all hacking is wrong and it was my worst fault as i didn't think about anything els and raged after someone started insulting my religion randomly and this was what bombed me not getting freekilled so for teh stop enforcing and pointing out things i never said!
@yeshu im sorry i didn't realise that would affect me here and also i solved the problem already with their admin and fws name was not gotten on table but seems like someone told nighty about the issue and reopened a closed file...

anyway i dont understand anyway because some people says my demotion reason is something to do with server repiotation and some people says its something to do with the trust and the both are clearly explained at all
Your Mother
Your Mother
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Soushiant.iR Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:45 am

tl;dr versions, anyone?
Soushiant.iR
Soushiant.iR

http://project-extract.site50.net/Download/gui.html

Back to top Go down

Post by gozugosu Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:15 pm

Soushiant.iR wrote:tl;dr versions, anyone?

Yes pls drunken
gozugosu
gozugosu
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by alaa Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:40 pm

guys, i will just say something, that 1time i got demoted when i insulted an eu one, but when he insults my god also im the only one who gets demoted or reported or whatever, what i mean is to stop racisting.
alaa
alaa
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by gozugosu Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:47 pm

Call the police and say that ur gettin treated poorly in cs2d
gozugosu
gozugosu
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by alaa Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:48 pm

gosu let me insult your god, what u will do?
alaa
alaa
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by gozugosu Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:50 pm

Lay down,and cry a lot
gozugosu
gozugosu
Site user
Site user