-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics
-[IFwsI]-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ploggy's Apply for VIP [Doghouse] [Rejected]

+4
Samael
piWi.
Darklight
siN
8 posters

Go down

Ploggy's Apply for VIP [Doghouse] [Rejected] Empty Ploggy's Apply for VIP [Doghouse] [Rejected]

Post by Ploggy344 Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:32 pm

I would like to change my text color on fws doghouse XD
Ploggy344
Ploggy344
Site user
Site user

http://www.ploggy.com

Back to top Go down

Ploggy's Apply for VIP [Doghouse] [Rejected] Empty Re: Ploggy's Apply for VIP [Doghouse] [Rejected]

Post by piWi. Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:35 pm

Ploggy, some user already think that you're begging for attention with creating new threads with any problems whose also could solved in another way, and in an easier way. Creating such a useless application won't make it better Suspect

Good Luck Cool
piWi.
piWi.
Site user
Site user

http://unrealsoftware.de/profile.php?userid=144441

Back to top Go down

Ploggy's Apply for VIP [Doghouse] [Rejected] Empty Re: Ploggy's Apply for VIP [Doghouse] [Rejected]

Post by Ploggy344 Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:41 pm

piWi. wrote:Ploggy, some user already think that you're begging for attention with creating new threads with any problems whose also could solved in another way, and in an easier way. Creating such a useless application won't make it better Suspect

Good Luck Cool

offtopic: I am not begging for attention, you can beg for my attention.

ontopic: I did not do much effort on the topic because it does not matter that much for me.
Ploggy344
Ploggy344
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploggy344 Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:47 pm

I will write down there some of the reasons:

I don't use any hacks
I do not insult
I do not abuse
I try to be friendly

Negative

I am a noob.
I haven't helped the server but once hacker joined and I killed him so many times that I made him rage quit XD
Ploggy344
Ploggy344
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by siN Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:51 pm

Negative:

You just broke a vital rule of the forum. Don't double post. Use the edit buttom.

For me it's a No, I think you are not ready, as piWi said you're begging for attention and I/Others have received reports about you. And personally you're childish, I mean a VIP is a mod's helper, you should act like one and be serious.
siN
siN
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploggy344 Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:55 pm

siN wrote:Negative:

You just broke a vital rule of the forum. Don't double post. Use the edit buttom.

For me it's a No, I think you are not ready, as piWi said you're begging for attention and I/Others have received reports about you. And personally you're childish, I mean a VIP is a mod's helper, you should act like one and be serious.

give me the link to check forum rules XD

P.S i've already said it: I am not begging for attention, you can beg for my attention. personally you are childish too. You the most unserious person on FWS servers and the most reported one. So far i have not seen anybody reporting me.
Ploggy344
Ploggy344
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by siN Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:57 pm

Bruh that was my opinion, why did you take it personally and tried to humilliate me by bringing reports that have nothing to do with ur apply?

Anyways No further comment I would say good luck but I don't have to like you, I just have to rate your behavior ingame and in the forum.

Bye bye ^^
siN
siN
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Mast@ Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:08 pm

Ploogy, I think you can be accepted easly. But, Nighthawk or other Administrators won't give VIP a guy who wants use his rank just for changing his color...

-Edit the application...
-Or let the Administrators decide what will happen with this application...

I can't say a ''Positive'' with this application. But, I can't say ''Negative'' because this is right:
Ploogy344 wrote:I will write down there some of the reasons:

I don't use any hacks
I do not insult
I do not abuse
I try to be friendly

So my vote is a ''Neutral''.

Mast@
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploggy344 Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:17 pm

Mast@ wrote:Ploogy, I think you can be accepted easly. But, Nighthawk or other Administrators won't give VIP a guy who wants use his rank just for changing his color...

-Edit the application...
-Or let the Administrators decide what will happen with this application...

I can't say a ''Positive'' with this application. But, I can't say ''Negative'' because this is right:
Ploogy344 wrote:I will write down there some of the reasons:

I don't use any hacks
I do not insult
I do not abuse
I try to be friendly

So my vote is a ''Neutral''.

well that was a joke about changing colors but seriously VIP's can not do that much. they can vote kick but there are rarely other ViPs to collect 2 vote kicks. I would take things seriously but currently I am not a VIP so as brainless I do not care that much xd
Ploggy344
Ploggy344
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Darklight Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:38 pm

Positive: He doesn't break any rule in Doghouse and he is also a friendly player who don't insult peoples.
Negative: His attidude is a bit unserious ( he like it to bring many jokes ). Sometimes it seems for me that he doesn't think about what he write.
Anyway, can you post your TOS in doghouse here ?

Ploggy344 wrote:

give me the link to check forum rules XD

https://fwsserver.forumotion.com/t109-the-rules-for-the-site-and-servers

BTW: I wish you good luck for your application.
Darklight
Darklight
Site user
Site user

http://www.unrealsoftware.de/profile.php?userid=133840

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploggy344 Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:43 pm

Darklight wrote:Positive: He doesn't break any rule in Doghouse and he is also a friendly player who don't insult peoples.
Negative: His attidude is a bit unserious ( he like it to bring many jokes ). Sometimes it seems for me that he doesn't think about what he write.
Anyway, can you post your TOS in doghouse here ?

TOS: 8h. but that's with my current usgn account. a while ago i used to play without usgn and 1 month ago i recovered so all the stats are now restarted.
Ploggy344
Ploggy344
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by piWi. Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:08 pm

are you serious??
piWi.
piWi.
Site user
Site user

http://unrealsoftware.de/profile.php?userid=144441

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:10 am

Rejected. I don't even know if that application is a joke but let me explain you few important things.
First of all, keep the application format.
Secondly, learn those forum and servers rules.
Thirdly, I don't think so that we need VIPs for letting them to change thier chat colours and wearing hats, seems you don't know for what that position should be used.
Ploggy344 wrote:I would take things seriously but currently I am not a VIP so as brainless I do not care that much xd
Then start taking things seriously before your misunderstanding acceptance as VIP on Jail Server will be removed.
And to sum up, I don't belive that you're enough responsible to be accepted in that moment. Actually, your behaviour shows something different than "responsible". I suggest you to start caring what VIP should really know and do as member of a staff, even if that position has only a little bit of power.
Samael
Samael
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mast@ Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:16 am

Sorry Ploogy. Better luck next time.

Mast@
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploggy344 Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:08 pm

Sorry for the late response but here it is. So let me just say that I did not care that much about this application so that is why I did not take it seriously. From the beginning I knew I had a few chances to get accepted. And there won't by any "next time", I am currently not planning to apply on doghouse anymore. If you want Mods and VIP to do some work on the server, I can not help on the doghouse, because there are not that much rules to break so therefore not many rulebreakers around. So about my first application, I can say that I got accepted accidentally and I am sure I would get rejected without brainless. Brainless knows that VIP is not a big deal, it is like a rich person. It is a bad comparison but rich person can have good stuff like VIP but can not change anything mainly. So Samael you say I may get removed but meanwhile I am already thinking of being a mod. In my view it would be a big mistake, after doing all those for this community and being a part of it for a while. I know I may do not report people on the forums but there are others stuff I do and why don't you guys ignore it? I would be pleased if my "luck" exist on my next application for a mod on fws jail. And in the end I want to thank you all of you guys for supporting me. I appreciate that.
Ploggy344
Ploggy344
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew~ Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:41 pm

sorry who are you
Mew~
Mew~
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploggy344 Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:02 pm

Mew~ wrote:sorry who are you

weird question.
i am ploggy, son of troggy. from the fields of pluggerland.
Ploggy344
Ploggy344
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by gozugosu Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:18 pm

U should change your sig to Play for rank not for fun , since this is your forth apply , and ur aiming for fifth xdd irony
gozugosu
gozugosu
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploggy344 Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:34 pm

gozugosu wrote:U should change your sig to Play for rank not for fun , since this is your forth apply , and ur aiming for fifth xdd irony

LOL
Ploggy344
Ploggy344
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down