-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics
-[IFwsI]-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second Moderator application, by your dear rokeliuxas. [Rejected!]

+13
wardog300
Se7en
Darklight
Brainless
security 123
yashukiller
EpicBaron
gozugosu
Ploggy344
OldIceTube
AhmedStrike
piWi.
rokeliuxas
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Second Moderator application, by your dear rokeliuxas. [Rejected!] Empty Second Moderator application, by your dear rokeliuxas. [Rejected!]

Post by rokeliuxas Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:52 pm

Hello. I am rokeliuxas.
It has been a while since my last application that got rejected, and I'm just gonna say this, I'm not a vip kind of guy, that always goes like "report report punish him for freekilling and then do that", I just want to finish it myself since it will become faster.

And this is the link to my last apply, it will contain the info there.
https://fwsserver.forumotion.com/t4003-application-for-a-mod1-by-rokeliuxas-pongrape-the-penguin-rejected

Remember, it's not only about the poll question, it's about the opinions of the mods and admins.

P.S if the poll makes the process too confusing for you, remove it as you wish.

Buh-bye now.
rokeliuxas
rokeliuxas
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Second Moderator application, by your dear rokeliuxas. [Rejected!] Empty Re: Second Moderator application, by your dear rokeliuxas. [Rejected!]

Post by Ploggy344 Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:58 pm

rokeliuxas wrote:It has been a while since my last application that got rejected

Sorry I calculated wrong, it was just 10 days not 1 month xD

Anyways rokeliuxas is active, knows the rules and helped the servers. He is friendly and in my opinion very good guy. Once again I am very happy unlike others roke didn't rage after getting rejected. Deserves the rank. Positive

Last edited by Ploggy344 on Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:23 pm; edited 4 times in total
Ploggy344
Ploggy344
Site user
Site user

http://www.ploggy.com

Back to top Go down

Second Moderator application, by your dear rokeliuxas. [Rejected!] Empty Re: Second Moderator application, by your dear rokeliuxas. [Rejected!]

Post by rokeliuxas Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:06 pm

Ploggy, you just made a simple mistake, don't worry 'bout it.
rokeliuxas
rokeliuxas
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by siN Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:40 pm

2soon imo
He's not ready for mod yet from what I've seen in his behavior.
siN
siN
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by piWi. Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:42 pm

Haha xd Good Luck rokeliuxas Wink
piWi.
piWi.
Site user
Site user

http://unrealsoftware.de/profile.php?userid=144441

Back to top Go down

Post by gozugosu Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:43 pm

Your behavior is just disgustingly bad . Nothing personal .

Ur acting like a 12 yo autistic kid on server.

I wouldn't like that sort of guy moderating a server like jail .
gozugosu
gozugosu
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by AhmedStrike Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:56 pm

Good luck...
AhmedStrike
AhmedStrike
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by OldIceTube Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:09 pm

He is not ready.
negative

OldIceTube

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploggy344 Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:41 pm

Not ready huh?

Just specify the thing why he is not ready. @siN, @oldIceTube he put way more effort in his applications then you both did.

@gosu I agree with you, he is sometimes acting weird  but even Brainless is not normal all the time, that shouldn't be the reason to reject him.

Last edited by Ploggy344 on Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Ploggy344
Ploggy344
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by gozugosu Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:56 pm

U can't compare Brainless with this lad xd
gozugosu
gozugosu
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by EpicBaron Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:17 am

Immature,doesnt behave as a vip.

Recently had some trouble for what i've seen, and i personally would've been harder on him.

No.
EpicBaron
EpicBaron
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by siN Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:34 am

EpicBaron wrote:Immature,doesnt behave as a vip.

Recently had some trouble for what i've seen, and i personally would've been harder on him.

No.

Basically this.

And FYI ploggy, I also commited effort into my applications.
siN
siN
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by rokeliuxas Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:03 am

Well I didn't just ragequit when i was rejected last time, and even if I get rejected now, I'm still not giving up.

rokeliuxas
rokeliuxas
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by yashukiller Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:44 am

good luck.
yashukiller
yashukiller

Back to top Go down

Post by security 123 Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:51 am

I have seen you so many times on server but I think you are not ready for mod.
Anyway good luck.

security 123
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploggy344 Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:26 am

@Epicbaron either you didn't specify your problem, I suggest you to show logs to see him being immature.

@siN He worked harder than you before applying as a mod.

@security123 As being said, specify why he is not ready.
Ploggy344
Ploggy344
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Brainless Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:33 pm

gozugosu wrote:Your behavior is just disgustingly bad . Nothing personal .

Ur acting like a 12 yo autistic kid on server.

I wouldn't like that sort of guy moderating a server like jail .

I like gosu, because of his raw style... he mostly says the honest truth, which is sometimes hurtful for the weak human mind, however, his cerebration has exhausted at the point, when he tried to count to five.

If you are interested about my opinion, well... you're active pretty often, which is great. I haven't seen reports against you (so far), which is also great, altough, since I don't handle them, I haven't took a look on them. lol xD Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy so it has no point.
About how mature you are, will always depends on you, but if you can't avoid gosu's insults, then there begins the problems.

your ordinary owner,
Brainless

Last edited by Brainless on Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brainless
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Darklight Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:05 pm

Sometimes he isn't able do decide whether a freekill happened or not. Here's an example: I killed him in a round, because he disobeyed my order. After that he wrote me in a pm "Freekiller" (or something like that) and of course he voted me then... Anyway, the story end with an auto kick by the server. Moreover he has not a respectful behavior like the other moderators already said.

Well, let's say to the end a positive aspect... He helped me sometimes when I was allone at a full server.

I'm currently negative. Btw, I wish you good luck for your application.
Darklight
Darklight
Site user
Site user

http://www.unrealsoftware.de/profile.php?userid=133840

Back to top Go down

Post by Se7en Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:28 pm

Good luck I think you're ready :»
Se7en
Se7en
Site user
Site user

http://slowpoke101.forum.st/

Back to top Go down

Post by wardog300 Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:00 pm

He does help with moderating and I never saw him break any rule, so I'd say he is ready. Positive. Good luck!
wardog300
wardog300
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by EpicBaron Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:15 pm

The thing is,imho the !kick !kill !mute commands are too much for him.

It's not a matter of knowing/not knowing the rules.

I believe we should wait to see an improvement in him, since he made an apply 2 weeks ago which got rejected, and his maturity just doesnt make me feel like he's able, he's not like our brainless
EpicBaron
EpicBaron
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by rokeliuxas Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:32 pm

EpicBaron wrote:The thing is,imho the !kick !kill !mute commands are too much for him.

It's not a matter of knowing/not knowing the rules.

I believe we should wait to see an improvement in him, since he made an apply 2 weeks ago which got rejected, and his maturity just doesnt make me feel like he's able, he's not like our brainless

Well, I'm ready for the commands but no one will believe me
rokeliuxas
rokeliuxas
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by OldIceTube Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:14 pm

21:12:16
Second Moderator application, by your dear rokeliuxas. [Rejected!] Califo17

Sin is a witness.

OldIceTube

Back to top Go down

Post by siN Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:20 pm

(I forced oldicetube to include credits for me because I have his family hostage in the attic)

Like I said before, you're not ready for mod1, you get too trigger happy sometimes and you can't distinguish a freekill from a teamkill (example).
siN
siN
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by RuzzleFury Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:25 pm

So if someone says I raped siN that's a bad behavior?
Come on siN,everyone raped you before ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°),I mean it's a joke not a dick,don't take it too hard you know.
Never seen the guy abuse or do anything lol,but if anyone brings logs to prove me wrong I'ma change my mind,positive for now.
Besides,you're not really the one to decide if he worked hard or not,you're the one who got from vip to mod 2 in a week or somth for spamming shitposts on topic and nigwark woke up happy one day,so ye don't act so bossy on the poor guy.
But again,if someone gets logs to prove me wrong,I will change my mind.
RuzzleFury
RuzzleFury
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next